09-21-2012, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A Text Tutorial On How To Host Online Black Ops Modded Zombies.

Requirements
- 3.55 Jailbroken PS3
-Xploder (To Resign)
-Black Ops
-USB Formatted To Xploder

Downloads:
Zombie GameSave: You must login or register to view this content.
patch.ff: You must login or register to view this content.
1.13 Black Ops Update PKG: You must login or register to view this content.

(You Must Have 1.13 Installed)

Steps:

1)Go To Your Jailbroken PS3 And Open FTP
2)Find Your Black Ops Directory Mine Is Hdd/game/BLES01031 Go To USDIR
3)Put The Modded patch.ff That You Donwloaded On To Your USB Stick.
4)Then Plug Into PS3 Then Copy The patch.ff Into The Black Ops USDIR
5)After That Data Transfer.
6)Once Data Transferred Recover Your Account
7)Start Up Black Ops Then Go To Zombies Then Solo And Start Game It Should Freeze
8.)Restart Your PS3
9)Get The GameSave From SaveData Utility And Copy It To Your USB Stick
10)Go To Your PC Open Up Xploder And Drag The Zombie GameSave To The Left Hand Side So Its In The PS3 GameSaves (Make Sure Your USB Is Formatted)
11)Plug In Your USB Stick Which Should Have Your GameSave Then Click File Refresh Memory Stick And Your GameSave Should Be On The Right Hand Side.
12)Now You Want To Drag The Modded Save Which Is On The Left Hand Side To The One On The Right Hand Side Then It Should Ask You If You Want To Overwrite It Say Yes
13)Once You Have Done That Go To Your PS3 Then SaveData Utility Then Overwrite The One On Your PS3 With Your New Resigned GameSave On Your USB Stick
14)Start Black Ops Then Zombies Then That's You Done

Enjoy Hoped This Help

The following 4 users say thank you to SoundHosters for this useful post:

pred-88, Sound_Host, tenniscrazy908

The following 3 users groaned at SoundHosters for this awful post:

Uk_ViiPeR, Yeezus Christ, Zohan Norris
09-23-2012, 02:24 PM #11
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by mejor3568940 View Post
I taught you how to do it, and you just released it in here. I will groan because of no credit to me. And @TrollinOverload you need to use a Unbannable GameSave, I've been hosting for 2 days right now in public matches and I havent been banned as of today 9/22/2012.

you dont deserve any credit you didnt find the exploit, its Thanks to The UnKnOwN for finding this method and Choco for releasing it so sorry 2 say like this is really old now!!
09-23-2012, 06:48 PM #12
Your wrong my friend I host and their is a unbanable save I'll will show you but of as now I can't I'm over seas I'll be back on this month 29 so after that I wil show ...haven't been ban for 6months :p
09-29-2012, 01:47 AM #13
TrollinOverload
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
Your wrong my friend I host and their is a unbanable save I'll will show you but of as now I can't I'm over seas I'll be back on this month 29 so after that I wil show ...haven't been ban for 6months :p

I need a an bannable GameSave.
09-29-2012, 12:29 PM #14
Posted 1000000000000000000 time!
09-29-2012, 03:11 PM #15
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
its more easy and undetectable for treyarch my method lol!!!! and not need ps3 exploder Happy
who want play zomie mod online? all maps message PSN: TheJoniXacuer and say from NGU i need sangri-la for bles 1032 any give me for free hack in all games?
09-29-2012, 04:25 PM #16
Dont pay that lol that can change all his info and you will lose the xploder
10-02-2012, 01:03 PM #17
Originally posted by TrollinOverload View Post
I need a an bannable GameSave.

you made a bannable save ... wtf .. so why wont they use it if it bans ... but im back in nj ... so i got connections and i host modded zombies and XP lobby's ask me.... ADSad Awesome lNot Happy or Sadl_HI_lNot Happy or Sadl
10-02-2012, 08:17 PM #18
TrollinOverload
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dakilla010 View Post
you made a bannable save ... wtf .. so why wont they use it if it bans ... but im back in nj ... so i got connections and i host modded zombies and XP lobby's ask me.... ADSad Awesome lNot Happy or Sadl_HI_lNot Happy or Sadl

I meant unbannable. I don't want connections. I want my very own save.
10-16-2012, 04:10 AM #19
sniper-4Eye
Gym leader
guys is this still works online ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo