Post: *RELEASE Zombie GSC Online Gr3Zz v3 Working 1.13 !!!
09-24-2012, 06:42 PM #1
ZeiiKeN
Group 935
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.
Creator of this patch me (ZeiiKeN)

For a person to join you must what is the same common_zombie_patch.ff

Hi friends, So today after many requests I finally decided to share the rest of my black ops patch Gr3Zz then if he called Gr3Zz v3.

So as a surprise I never come alone you anonce this patch also works in 1.02 and 1.13,

I particularly like to thank You must login or register to view this content. is that convinced me to finish for this patch.

So all files and other information are available in the file downloaded.

Information:
17 Menus added
106 Functions Added

Gr3Zz And Files 1.13: You must login or register to view this content.

Black Ops RSA Patcher: You must login or register to view this content.

User 3,55 Online: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits

- ZeiiKeN ( xSoniz )
- xR3PMz
- IVI40A3Fusionz
- Choco
- DEREKTROTTER
- xRaw
- IELIITEMODZX
- Alpatch649
- Mikeeeyy
- TheUnexpected
- xSonoro

Warning the server your banned your account playstation network
Last edited by ZeiiKeN ; 09-28-2012 at 09:40 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ZeiiKeN for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, CirxGFX, FM|T xR3PMz, M4gN3Tiis3uRz--, Mango_Knife, richard5555, ryu2050, Sirprizer, Slice, TryAndBanMeSony, xInfuzeModz
02-18-2013, 03:06 AM #65
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by joeber1234 View Post
then i cant do it ;( fuckpsn dont work for me Winky Winky none that can help with tha dns error ( 80710104 )
but if i want play it offline i just add the files on 1.02 patch ?
can you make a tut on how to install it ?

So since your on your 3.55 I'm assuming that you are probably using ZombieKillah's 1.13 FIX spoofed to 9.99. If you data transfer you will get error.This is what you have to do. Go on your OFW PS3, (4.31), and install the retail 1.13 patch for Black Ops. Data transfer to your 3.55. (YES it will delete everything, and you might have to reinstall your cfw, im not sure)Now, use comgenie or an ftp server and navigate to dev_hdd0 >> game >> Your Black Ops Region >> and copy over all the files. (This menu won't work online but I have a cfg menu that will) (Msg me if you want it). After you copy over the files data transfer back to the OFW PS3 (Yes it will delete everything) Then you have your menu and the game will load! If you are using a cfg menu reassign the save and copy it over and then start the game. Viola you have Black Ops Mods online. *If you are using the Gr3zz V3 menu people cannot join you unless they have the same mods on*:p Oh and btw this doesn't work with Moon... idk about some of the other maps ex. Call of The Dead
02-20-2013, 02:33 PM #66
Originally posted by ZeiiKeN View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
Creator of this patch me (ZeiiKeN)

For a person to join you must what is the same common_zombie_patch.ff

Hi friends, So today after many requests I finally decided to share the rest of my black ops patch Gr3Zz then if he called Gr3Zz v3.

So as a surprise I never come alone you anonce this patch also works in 1.02 and 1.13,

I particularly like to thank You must login or register to view this content. is that convinced me to finish for this patch.

So all files and other information are available in the file downloaded.

Information:
17 Menus added
106 Functions Added

Gr3Zz And Files 1.13: You must login or register to view this content.

Black Ops RSA Patcher: You must login or register to view this content.

User 3,55 Online: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits

- ZeiiKeN ( xSoniz )
- xR3PMz
- IVI40A3Fusionz
- Choco
- DEREKTROTTER
- xRaw
- IELIITEMODZX
- Alpatch649
- Mikeeeyy
- TheUnexpected
- xSonoro

Warning the server your banned your account playstation network

So can I host this online correct? But my friends need the same stuff as me or they can't join. correct?
02-27-2013, 02:58 PM #67
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Zek will this ever work with other non hoster with this on 1.13?
Last edited by KevinWinterX ; 03-04-2013 at 03:31 PM.
02-27-2013, 03:52 PM #68
Wow ZeiiKeN i love This!!
03-01-2013, 01:19 AM #69
Originally posted by Im
Wow ZeiiKeN i love This!!

Me toooooooooo

The following user thanked oOMW2Oo for this useful post:

I'm Rudi
03-05-2013, 12:21 AM #70
Gavman
I am error
Will this work if i have a 3.55 Ps3 running a 4.31 Spoofer Only for Private Matches?
04-16-2013, 08:06 AM #71
Originally posted by 98transamman View Post
hey bro first off, THANK YOU!!! The modz you made are amazing!! Smile I had a question about your mod grezz v3. I have a ps3 slim on cfw rogero4.30 and black ops BLUS30591. I have installed your mod and it works great offline solo or splitscreen on kino, five, and all four of the waw zombie maps but not ascension, call of the dead, or the moon. Do you know how to get your modz to work on the other dlc? When I try to load the moon or call of the dead it stops halfway through the loading and says "script error" Then boots me back to the lobby. I have tried using the OFpatch 1.13 and ZOMIEKILLAH's custom 1.13 patch and still no luck. Does anyone have any ideas what im doing wrong or how to fix this? Thanks for all your time and you do awesome work!! -Rob

Did you ever find a fix for this?
04-28-2013, 09:38 AM #72
so, this will ban you if you attempt to use it online.
04-29-2013, 05:54 PM #73
benkir
Haxor!
can some one help me it doenst work for me i dont know how to make the eboot.bin to eboot.elf i tried it with pkg toolkit gui but when i press build it says

Creating ELF file...
invalid type: 00000008
perror: No error

how can i fix it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo