05-14-2015, 12:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, Here is a Call of Duty: Black Ops SPRX menu base Coded in c++ Enjoy!
Video:

Controls:

R3: Open
L1: Scroll Up
R1: Scroll Down
X: Select
Square: Go Back/Close

Credits:

All credits are in the project.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 12 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, God, KL9, Psycedelic, Right, Script Kiddie, SSM*, basshead4ever, TehMerkMods, TheGreenPlanet, wdegrgefwef, xMrJR
05-26-2015, 12:42 AM #20
DudeCanMod
I am error
shouldnt they make sure of that then before they even release it?
05-26-2015, 12:43 AM #21
DudeCanMod
I am error
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
The reason for SPRX menus not showing when you're playing S&Awesome face is because the menu isn't being re-drawn when the round ends

also even in TDM when the game is over and you play the next game it still isnt there. i really think they should make sure the menu base is actually done before releasing dont you think
05-26-2015, 12:48 AM #22
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by DudeCanMod View Post
also even in TDM when the game is over and you play the next game it still isnt there. i really think they should make sure the menu base is actually done before releasing dont you think

Yes, but the reason behind it dissapearing after a game is because the menu isn't being unloaded when the game ends. If it's a menu base you're using then you can just change the source to make it load again when you're back in a game.
Like this;

if(TOC_Calls:Happyvar_GetBool("cl_ingame") == 0)
Variables::MenuLoaded = false;

This is how I unload the menu when a game is over :p
05-26-2015, 12:51 AM #23
DudeCanMod
I am error
Yes, but the reason behind it dissapearing after a game is because the menu isn't being unloaded when the game ends. If it's a menu base you're using then you can just change the source to make it load again when you're back in a game.
Like this;

if(TOC_Calls:Happyvar_GetBool("cl_ingame") == 0)
Variables::MenuLoaded = false;

This is how I unload the menu when a game is over :p

Yes most of the bases have this in it but still dont work lmao but thanks for the tip anyways
05-26-2015, 12:52 AM #24
mrtn
Little One
Yes most of the bases have this in it but still dont work lmao but thanks for the tip anyways

Well then something is coded incorrectly as it works for me in every menu I've created
05-26-2015, 12:55 AM #25
DudeCanMod
I am error
Well then something is coded incorrectly as it works for me in every menu I've created

lol amen tell that to the rest of the kids who released a base that sucks ass lmao
03-02-2016, 06:29 AM #26
Sereno Miguel
NextGenUpdate Elite
congratulations for the great work ... will be you could not make one for the zombies Smile trying to walk but I'm very new at this dame always error: . ( (
03-04-2016, 03:29 PM #27
-JM-
Space Ninja

Originally posted by mrtn View Post

I recently found a better way I use on player spawn if you spawn for the first time in this game I make it draw the menu

because on player spawn all the huds in the game are loaded so shouldn't allocate on your huds

sorry if I bump something old
Last edited by -JM- ; 03-04-2016 at 03:31 PM.
02-15-2017, 09:07 PM #28
dah
yt/dah
Looks nice man, I can''t code not sure how too. lol If someone puts in the options for me- link me the finished menu so I can record for my channel please thanks? Geo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo