09-15-2015, 03:59 PM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is while you wait for the real thing Winky Winky

I give you a beta

now there's is bugs I know
- missing huds in zombie lobby (idc wont fix it)
- god mode in player menu won't work (its for later)

In order To work non host must play one game solo just open then close it while in solo then have fun Winky Winky

but this is just a preview

Thanks to SC58 giving me pointers and tricks

You must login or register to view this content.

Undead_V1 30% done

CEX

CEX must Patch cheat protection to work fully
Credits to LAGAWAY47
I didn't test but should work on CEX if you patch the cheat protection
Last edited by -JM- ; 09-17-2015 at 04:39 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to -JM- for this useful post:

-Numb, /SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, allant, Bigmoneyhustlin, Dog88Christian, edub, Freezy :D, Insult, JANGLES_582, MORPHEUS__2142, MysteryAviate, NugMakesHerCuM, Paddiwak87, Psycedelic, AFG, Scotty4.11, SushiMonster, user_714, V--JR7, xI2eGuLaTeD
09-29-2015, 03:00 PM #29
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TrickyModzz View Post
Fixed Happy

got a clean eboot from tha web

what did you fix?
09-29-2015, 03:16 PM #30
Originally posted by JM
what did you fix?

i blackscreened from the tool xD couldn't get it to work though, but eh i'll live i think, if u really want to help. care to add me on skype? just send ur skype in a pm or something Happy
10-04-2015, 09:10 AM #31
sleekshow
I defeated!
Lol its a very good menu. Only problem is when playing online non host I cant see no other players in pre game lobby. Its like they are invisible. I note the creator has mentioned this about the huds. Anyone found a way to use it non host online? The thing is I dont know if I have pressed ready or not or which other players have aswell
10-17-2015, 11:32 PM #32
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
Lol its a very good menu. Only problem is when playing online non host I cant see no other players in pre game lobby. Its like they are invisible. I note the creator has mentioned this about the huds. Anyone found a way to use it non host online? The thing is I dont know if I have pressed ready or not or which other players have aswell

Yess this a known bug I guess you have to take a guess But I have a fix for it but sadly I lost the hole Source :/
Last edited by -JM- ; 10-19-2015 at 03:02 AM.
10-18-2015, 08:40 PM #33
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by JM
Yess this a known bug I guess you have to take a guess But I have a fix for it but sadly I lost the hole Source ��

How???
10-19-2015, 03:02 AM #34
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
How???

I was cleaning up my pc deleted the wrong thing :/
10-19-2015, 03:03 AM #35
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by JM
I was cleaning up my pc deleted the wrong thing :/

How long ago, may be able to recover it for you? Also, did you just delete regularly? Hmu on skype for faster replies.
10-22-2015, 02:43 PM #36
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
How long ago, may be able to recover it for you? Also, did you just delete regularly? Hmu on skype for faster replies.

I don't know going back to undercover V3 F**k zombie I hate modding there soo boring after 10 min
10-22-2015, 04:10 PM #37
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by JM
I don't know going back to undercover V3 F**k zombie I hate modding there soo boring after 10 min

:( multiplayer is boring for me, would you let me try to recover it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo