12-14-2017, 04:47 AM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a beta find bugs for final Version*

You must Use Default button layout

Host Menu Controls

DPAD_UP to open menu*
DPAD_UP*DPAD_DOWN to scroll
square to chose option
R3 to back out

Pre-Game Menu Controls

L2 to open menu*
L1 R1 to scroll
square to chose option
R3 to back out

Non-Host infections

ask your friend to invite you in a private match 1v1
SPAWN IN
press the infection like derank or prestige or colour class
then change team to spectator

this video is outdated but close to the end product make video I'll add it here

You must login or register to view this content.

PS:False positive Cid stealer from milky’s tool I use LV2 peek poke and this tool checks for that to determinate if it steals cid IF I WOULD (which I don’t) steal cid I’d use LV1 and be undetected So use at your own risk and stfu
Last edited by -JM- ; 01-24-2018 at 02:50 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to -JM- for this useful post:

Calculus, Eddie Mac, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, OfficialJesseP, lucasaf01, makeabce, MessinBound, nathanbeirne, NickBeHaxing, oCmKs_4_LiFe, OG Trojan041, S63, TheGreenPlanet
12-21-2017, 01:33 AM #11
Thunder-Lobbies
Pokemon Trainer
You should try and release the completed version soon because this is probably the best menu on bo1 right now and it would be greatly appreciated!
12-22-2017, 02:44 AM #12
Reezh
Gobble
Holy sh*t, is this an actual decent menu for BO1?? Yes. FINALLY !!!
12-23-2017, 03:55 PM #13
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by V698743 View Post
You should try and release the completed version soon because this is probably the best menu on bo1 right now and it would be greatly appreciated!

Beta means it’s the final version but we need to find bug
+
I might add a Zombieland when THC comes back from vacation
12-23-2017, 11:39 PM #14
Hey really cool SPRX program. When I activate Lobby Force to start an XP lobby and I search for a TDM. Immediately start the TDM without 1 player and after 10 seconds he cancels the game. How exactly do you have to do it right? Many Thanks Smile
12-24-2017, 05:17 AM #15
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Chris147 View Post
Hey really cool SPRX program. When I activate Lobby Force to start an XP lobby and I search for a TDM. Immediately start the TDM without 1 player and after 10 seconds he cancels the game. How exactly do you have to do it right? Many Thanks Smile

add bots to avoid that
12-24-2017, 05:37 AM #16
How does that work? Can you please explain it to me, thank you.
12-24-2017, 07:10 PM #17
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Chris147 View Post
How does that work? Can you please explain it to me, thank you.

For XP lobby Use the one inside the Host menu use super force host once in lobby it will say teambalance 20 Spawn bots it will stop the team balance wait t’ill people join take 5 min to 10 min depending your connection
12-25-2017, 06:55 AM #18
nathanbeirne
NextGenUpdate Elite
I am unable to connect to other player games online easily on BLES-01031 DEX. Does the SPRX have is force host always Enabled?
It would be cool if it was not always force host was optional if it is enabled. Force host seems to be what I am experiencing. I am not running any RTM tools or other modded files other
than the modded eboot I think you supplied with the SPRX. your v2 menu also works great but I can join players fine there.
Also the menu that you get at the main multiplayer menu is currently invisible. Not sure if that was on purpose.

I know it is a BETA and so Far GREAT JOB! I just joined a game after while and it was SO WORTH it!
The rainbow kind of main menu is realy great. It is the most stable and most functional build I have ever experienced.
I hope this post is at least kind of useful. Geo Smile
12-25-2017, 07:04 PM #19
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by nathanbeirne View Post
I am unable to connect to other player games online easily on BLES-01031 DEX. Does the SPRX have is force host always Enabled?
It would be cool if it was not always force host was optional if it is enabled. Force host seems to be what I am experiencing. I am not running any RTM tools or other modded files other
than the modded eboot I think you supplied with the SPRX. your v2 menu also works great but I can join players fine there.
Also the menu that you get at the main multiplayer menu is currently invisible. Not sure if that was on purpose.

I know it is a BETA and so Far GREAT JOB! I just joined a game after while and it was SO WORTH it!
The rainbow kind of main menu is realy great. It is the most stable and most functional build I have ever experienced.
I hope this post is at least kind of useful. Geo Smile

Thx tho I really don’t understand the connecting issue as the SuperForce host is not ON on fresh load

also you can play offhost so maybe try a regular Debug Eboot

I never heard of such issue if you can gather people that has this problem so I can find what you guys Have in common

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo