Post: Black Ops | Ask Your Questions Here| Fast Response |
08-04-2014, 03:13 PM #1
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Really Love Modding Black Ops 1 And If Anyone Needs Help With Anything Feel Free To Quote This Post and Ill Try To Help The Best i Can :P Shiver

The following user thanked NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

TreyBeModding-
08-04-2014, 11:51 PM #2
Sepheos
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
I Really Love Modding Black Ops 1 And If Anyone Needs Help With Anything Feel Free To Quote This Post and Ill Try To Help The Best i Can :P Shiver

Can you reset a account to a brand new one? Like my personal bests got messed up from a unlock all.

These are the stats I'm talking about

You must login or register to view this content.
08-05-2014, 06:49 PM #3
TreyBeModding-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sepheos View Post
Can you reset a account to a brand new one? Like my personal bests got messed up from a unlock all.

You could try primetime's rtm tool. It has a reset button. Haven't tried it, just letting you know! :p
08-05-2014, 11:27 PM #4
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by Sepheos View Post

There is no real reset in bo1 primetime43's to doesn't reset those stats . there is no way to fix it bro :(
08-06-2014, 12:27 AM #5
TreyBeModding-
Do a barrel roll!
Anyone know how I can code & add the "in-game prestige" function. I have the offset, just confused on how to add it to my tool.
08-06-2014, 09:39 PM #6
Cameron..
Little One
I have the offsets for things like winstreak/killstreak and gun kills but everytime I use it the winstreak will go to like -245438120
08-06-2014, 11:30 PM #7
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by YounqPlayaa
Anyone know how I can code & add the "in-game prestige" function. I have the offset, just confused on how to add it to my tool.

put this in a button

PS3.SetMemory(offset,new byte[]{0x0f});
08-06-2014, 11:33 PM #8
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by CameronRTM View Post
I have the offsets for things like winstreak/killstreak and gun kills but everytime I use it the winstreak will go to like -245438120

You want it negative ?
08-06-2014, 11:35 PM #9
Cameron..
Little One
Originally posted by JM
You want it negative ?

No if I poke the offset with like 1337 for a winstreak then I want the winstreak to be 1337
08-06-2014, 11:36 PM #10
TreyBeModding-
Do a barrel roll!
I figured it out bro! Thank you! & is there anyway i can make it stick when i change a clients prestige in-game? or nah?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo