03-19-2017, 04:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi
i have a Rebug 4.81 D-rex and i want run black ops but...
game is black screen or 8001003a in multiman....webman mod
many eboot i tested but....
plz help..!
sorry my english is not good.
04-05-2017, 01:13 PM #20
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by lightningxnatan View Post
yes i give you....just wait

Was your issue solved?
04-07-2017, 11:57 PM #21
Originally posted by Dr.
Was your issue solved?

Hello,
I have the same issue on rebug 4.81 (Patched no BD with MFWBuilder since my blu-ray is broken)
If i try to load a game with Webman , i have blackscreen.
If i try to load a game with Multiman it give me an error 8001003A.
I have cobra mode enabled in rebug toolbox, i have tried on CEX and DEX with the same result.

If i disable Cobra Mode and Webman in rebug toolbox, i can launch a game with multiman without error or black screen (Call of duty 4), but as soon as i enable Webman and Cobra Mode it stop working and i hit an error or a black screen.
i need Webman bcs it's the only app with a working fan control on 4.81 , exept IRISMAN but i have the same result , can't load game with Iris but i can with multiman , but as soon as i launch Iris to enable fan control , the game will gave me a black screen.

Sorry for my english
04-13-2017, 07:49 AM #22
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS View Post
Hello,
I have the same issue on rebug 4.81 (Patched no BD with MFWBuilder since my blu-ray is broken)
If i try to load a game with Webman , i have blackscreen.
If i try to load a game with Multiman it give me an error 8001003A.
I have cobra mode enabled in rebug toolbox, i have tried on CEX and DEX with the same result.

If i disable Cobra Mode and Webman in rebug toolbox, i can launch a game with multiman without error or black screen (Call of duty 4), but as soon as i enable Webman and Cobra Mode it stop working and i hit an error or a black screen.
i need Webman bcs it's the only app with a working fan control on 4.81 , exept IRISMAN but i have the same result , can't load game with Iris but i can with multiman , but as soon as i launch Iris to enable fan control , the game will gave me a black screen.

Sorry for my english

What region is your Black Ops?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo