03-21-2013, 01:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
{LF} Lady Funkens USB Modz V1 {LF}

Hey guys, 01cedric here Happy Im bringing you Lady Funkens first BO1 USB Modz. Nothing like a Big Release!She is new in the Modding-Scene, so please dont hate on the Thread and to her! I got the permission to release it, so you can write her on Youtube if you want! I know her since 9 Years, and we are Best Friends! But that is not really necessary, because we are here for the Mods and not for Real Life Talk...

Included:
-Screen is burning (Overlay Video shows it)
-Force Host
-Lag'o'Meter
-No Blood
-Big Player Names
-Flashing Reload
-Flashing Classes
-Clantag set to: xLFx
-Domination +500XP for Suicide, Kill and Assist (Assist count only sometimes, we don't know why)

Credits:
-LadyFunken (for create it)
-imcsx & max88 (for the burning Screen)
-Crashradio98- (for some Codes)
-Killstone97. (for some more Codes & Inspiration)
-Red-EyeX32 (for the Black Ops Save Editor, to make this possible)

If I forgot somebody to give him/her credits, please write me a Message on NGU and don't make a Hate-Comment! Smile

Overlay Preview:

Online(XP)-Preview:

Download: You must login or register to view this content. READ ME is Empty^^ So you dont need to open it! Happy

Bugs:
-Sometimes PS3 can freeze, when you choose Class-Editor in Multiplayer! If somebody know why, PM ME here or LadyFunken on Youtube! :mmm:

The following user thanked 01cedric for this useful post:

SubTheKy3s
03-21-2013, 03:43 PM #2
SonyBlack
League Champion
lol...all is stolen and copy and past...
03-21-2013, 04:05 PM #3
Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
all is stolen

I gave them credits, who founded the Codes! Happy

Originally posted by DIABLO View Post
copy and past

From which guy Copy and Paste? I sayd she is new in the Modding Scene Winky Winky That means, she is not very good in coding... she is learning from day to day... I think it too, that the codes are already used, but I don't think, it is "Copy and Paste" when you take Codes from a List of Codes by another User!
03-21-2013, 04:17 PM #4
BrutalityMW3
Do a barrel roll!
yh lol

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

copy and past in Red-Eyes32 Game Save Editor
03-22-2013, 11:22 PM #5
do you know from who did copy & past???

everything in this cfg mod gose to CreZino

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo