03-06-2010, 07:33 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
★ NEW BYPASS METHOD - GUARANTEE TO WORK ★

UPDATED (11/03/10)

Hi All, looking to Bypass A Patch the easy way? Well you have come to the right thread. Please Read my thread carefully.

What this does is it lets you bypass a patch, and keeps you signed in & you are able to sign back in if you get signed out, unlike the Patch Blocker.

Please READ my TUTORIAL CAREFULLY!! Smile

Things you will need;

-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-USB Stick

Step 1.

Download this Resistance: Fall of Man SaveData file from Gamefaqs, and choose your Region

♣ EU/US Version's You must login or register to view this content.

-Copy your Savedata to your Ps3.

Step 2.

-Delete your Cod4 Savedata.

-No need to delete your Cod4 Gamedata Patch that has the Map Packs installed, RFOM will not recognise it, if you do you will have to re-download the Map Pack, So please dont send me messages like "Your tutorial deleted my Map Pack!" I am not responsible!

Start up Resistance: Fall of Man, skip the cinematic untill you reach the menu, click on CAMPAIGN then click on CONTINUE.

Once the game has loaded, press START, click Save and Quit and HIGHLIGHT YES, Make sure you dont press it.

Eject the Resistance game, and put in the Cod4 Disc in, Press the PS button and go to Game to see if u see Cod4 appears, press the PS button again, and Click on YES!.. it should start Cod4 without telling you to update the patch.

Once your at the multiplayer Screen, click Online, a new Savedata will be created onto your Ps3.

-Quit Cod4, and go to your Savedata file, there will be a new Cod4 Savedata, Copy that to your Memory Stick, open it on your computer, you will notice the file will be called "BCES00001-AUTO-" not "BLES00148-AUTO-" this is now your new RFOM/Cod4 Savedata.

-Open "BCES00001-AUTO-" and replace "Grad0_MP" & "Grad0_CM" with your own coded ones.

-Once that is done, save it, and copy it back to your Ps3.. The file wont be corrupted!

Step 3.

Do the same as you did in Step 2.

Start up Resistance: Fall of Man, skip the cinematic untill you reach the menu, click on CAMPAIGN then click on CONTINUE.

Once the game has loaded, press START, click Save and Quit and HIGHLIGHT YES, Make sure you dont press it.

Eject the Resistance game, and put in the Cod4 Disc in, Press the PS button and go to Game to see if u see Cod4 appears, press the PS button again, and Click on YES!.. it should start Cod4 without telling you to update the patch and you will have your codes!

When you reach multiplayer, make sure to hit "SPLITSCREEN" and wait in the lobby to bypass the "Downloading Game Settings", you MUST avoid this because it will wipe your codes clean!

This is a video of tutorial. This way of bypassing was found by Phelpz.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K_h0f8ya6s"]YouTube- How To Bypass CoD4 Patch With Resistance Fall Of Man[/ame]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NEW UPDATE*

There have been problems with people getting signed out with in a hour or two, and not able to sign back in. They then get a DNS error!

To solve this, Download the 1.40 Patch!.. you DO NOT HAVE TO DELETE IT..(Your CODES will not get wiped!) this then tricks the Patch Update in thinking you already have it installed, and you will be-able to Sign Back in just like you would if you were on the normal server.

-You can message Friends while your bypassed
-You wont get a DNS error
-You can go straight into the normal server by quiting RFOM/Cod4 and restarting Cod4 without having to download the patch again.

Update:

(BYPASS - Downloading Game Settings)

If you have got your codes ready but when u go online, they dont work well this is what you do;

When you start cod4 with your RFOM/Cod4 Savedata Copied, go to multiplayer and click on "SPLITSCREEN" wait in the splitscreen lobby for 10seconds, this is how to Bypass the "Downloading Game Settings" message which wipes your codes and stops them from working.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the FUTURE..

I am currently trying to get all Hacks to work again on the normal server, I have got it to work, but I am only able to Join 1.40 lobbys, when it goes into a game, it wont let me join due to server changes.

I am messing with servers at the moment, once i get this to work I wont be releasing it to any of the sites, due this will completely RUIN cod4.

ATTENTION!
PLEASE LOCK YOUR LOBBY WHEN YOUR HACKING, DO NOT USE PASSWORD PROTECTED LOBBIES!
ITS REALLY ANNOYING TRYING TO GET HOST

Here is how to LOCK you GAME

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpJn5f6wd0Y"]YouTube- HOW TO LOCK A LOBBY ON COD4 PS3 (MAKE A SNIPER LOBBY)[/ame]

+REP 2 Me & PHELPZ

Remember 2 Thank this POST - Created By oX-matto-Xo
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 07-12-2010 at 09:54 PM.

The following 83 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

-McLovin-, -Skyline, -SuperMan, Okami, +vA.LooSe, 3arc, 890popbox, MeowDev, Alivemau5, AmanH, aurelio-92, Bang Tidy, BiggIE_909, BRB16, Carbon0x, Clutch Hunterr, crazykidg23, davidalis, DoT eXe, driftkdd, dynonacht, EnD*, EuanBlondin_x, fefantom, freeze-, Galbiy, GetDeleted -_-, gola, haighy123, hey you, Houdini., Hullanta, i Ozzy i, IW_JOSH, jakesmith, Jamesyy, joshnic, Kabar6, Karmaa, Kaspa, Killahk, King_Cobra11, kmanthecaveman, Lidarius, little_legz, lls, Lydens Hoe. G3T, MBO, Mr.Alfredo, MrModder, MrRa1n, NwO_OweN, oipsw, Omniplasma, pedizzle, pezza53, Pho, RobinDaBank1, Rokiz, SantaClawZ, Sasuke Uchiha, Scouse_Dom, sean1432, SICILIAN, SNIPER-IS-BACK, Solid Snake, Spoony, Stank, Stetchy, Thunderchicken, TMAN242, tom2197, Tons, UGz-, WolvezWarrior, xCRoNiiCz-, xRafiq-, xRaW, Xx4RRON-STRUTT, YEAH_NAH, zoxg
08-24-2011, 11:09 PM #299
this works but not if you try to host...
08-27-2011, 10:45 PM #300
iNomXp
Banned
This is pached now?
09-04-2011, 10:00 PM #301
killer1000
Save Point
whenever i remove my r:fom disk my ps3 automatically closes the game :( how do i fix this?
09-12-2011, 11:25 AM #302
N-Doha
Save Point
dude i tried it Out i was hacking .. and bypassing like your way
but now you can't i think psn closed it How ? When you eject the disc
it says please wait and exit FOM Resistance .. :n:
09-13-2011, 09:11 PM #303
all you ned to do is download patch blocker...
09-24-2011, 02:58 AM #304
A real great thread!
This will help alot of people in the future.
09-26-2011, 09:15 AM #305
as soon as i start the campaign of resistance, it crashes back to the main screen. any suggestions?

Originally posted by Xo View Post

UPDATED (11/03/10)

Hi All, looking to Bypass A Patch the easy way? Well you have come to the right thread. Please Read my thread carefully.

What this does is it lets you bypass a patch, and keeps you signed in & you are able to sign back in if you get signed out, unlike the Patch Blocker.

Things you will need;

-USB Stick

Step 1.

Download this Resistance: Fall of Man SaveData file from Gamefaqs, and choose your Region

Step 2.

-No need to delete your Cod4 Gamedata Patch that has the Map Packs installed, RFOM will not recognise it, if you do you will have to re-download the Map Pack, So please dont send me messages like "Your tutorial deleted my Map Pack!" I am not responsible!

Eject the Resistance game, and put in the Cod4 Disc in, Press the PS button and go to Game to see if u see Cod4 appears, press the PS button again, and Click on YES!.. it should start Cod4 without telling you to update the patch.

Once your at the multiplayer Screen, click Online, a new Savedata will be created onto your Ps3.

-Quit Cod4, and go to your Savedata file, there will be a new Cod4 Savedata, Copy that to your Memory Stick, open it on your computer, you will notice the file will be called "BCES00001-AUTO-" not "BLES00148-AUTO-" this is now your new RFOM/Cod4 Savedata.

-Open "BCES00001-AUTO-" and replace "Grad0_MP" & "Grad0_CM" with your own coded ones.

-Once that is done, save it, and copy it back to your Ps3.. The file wont be corrupted!

Step 3.

Eject the Resistance game, and put in the Cod4 Disc in, Press the PS button and go to Game to see if u see Cod4 appears, press the PS button again, and Click on YES!.. it should start Cod4 without telling you to update the patch and you will have your codes!

When you reach multiplayer, make sure to hit "SPLITSCREEN" and wait in the lobby to bypass the "Downloading Game Settings", you MUST avoid this because it will wipe your codes clean!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K_h0f8ya6s"]YouTube- How To Bypass CoD4 Patch With Resistance Fall Of Man[/ame]

*NEW UPDATE*

There have been problems with people getting signed out with in a hour or two, and not able to sign back in. They then get a DNS error!

To solve this, Download the 1.40 Patch!.. you DO NOT HAVE TO DELETE IT..(Your CODES will not get wiped!) this then tricks the Patch Update in thinking you already have it installed, and you will be-able to Sign Back in just like you would if you were on the normal server.

-You can go straight into the normal server by quiting RFOM/Cod4 and restarting Cod4 without having to download the patch again.

Update:

If you have got your codes ready but when u go online, they dont work well this is what you do;

When you start cod4 with your RFOM/Cod4 Savedata Copied, go to multiplayer and click on "SPLITSCREEN" wait in the splitscreen lobby for 10seconds, this is how to Bypass the "Downloading Game Settings" message which wipes your codes and stops them from working.

In the FUTURE..

I am currently trying to get all Hacks to work again on the normal server, I have got it to work, but I am only able to Join 1.40 lobbys, when it goes into a game, it wont let me join due to server changes.

I am messing with servers at the moment, once i get this to work I wont be releasing it to any of the sites, due this will completely RUIN cod4.

ATTENTION!
PLEASE LOCK YOUR LOBBY WHEN YOUR HACKING, DO NOT USE PASSWORD PROTECTED LOBBIES!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpJn5f6wd0Y"]YouTube- HOW TO LOCK A LOBBY ON COD4 PS3 (MAKE A SNIPER LOBBY)[/ame]

+REP 2 Me & PHELPZ

10-31-2011, 07:10 PM #306
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Close this thread MOD this No Longer works!
12-11-2011, 11:39 PM #307
Originally posted by TheStrawberry View Post

UPDATED (11/03/10)

Things you will need;

-USB Stick

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

*NEW UPDATE*

Update:

In the FUTURE..

ATTENTION!

+REP 2 Me & PHELPZ

This method does not work any more so delete it plz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo