oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
oX-matto-Xo
GREEEN
Mod Menu

Update: 18/02/2011

- BETA v0.2 Stealth

Hi everyone, well im just going to give out a BETA for you all, but the BETA includes alot of mods. The full version which is what im working on will soon be released. But for now have fun with this sample!

Errors://Please Read//

-Because Im using a copy from TeamTier, there is still the Overflow error, due to screen text. This will soon be fixed.
-If you Die, with the menu still open, it will print it self on your screen.
-When you open the menu, the Clients HUD disapears aswell, which I need to fix.
-When you want to reload the menu pops open, just hit "Max Ammo"

BETA Includes

(I have not added stats/prestige/unlocks in this because this will be in the full version)

This BETA is Stealth, no on screen instructions or text to other clients.

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode (Hold L1)
  • Max Ammo
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Kamikaze
  • Go Invisible
  • Change Model
  • Aimbot
  • Chrome

DPAD Options
(Make sure your Control layout is Default)

Dpad UP // Restarts the game with BIG XP
Dpad DOWN // Three different Jump Height Settings
Dpad RIGHT // Six different Timescale Settings (Slow motion and Fast motion)
Dpad LEFT // Four different Gravity Options

I have not added Submenu's to this Beta, the reason why, is because I got alot of overflow errors, I just dont think Cod4 can take so much script!
Untill I find out how to solve this error, I will add it in the full Version One.

Controls

-Square : Opens Menu / Selects Option
-R3 or Circle : Closes Menu (Depends what your Button Layout is)
-R1 scroll Down
-R2 scroll Up (Full version, you will be able to use the Dpad to scroll)

I hope you enjoy this beta, please dont edit the patch and take out my name, ive worked hard on this, and I would like to advertise my name for it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0F1MQ6dJ0A[/ame]

Download:
BETA v0.1
You must login or register to view this content.
BETA v0.2 Stealth
You must login or register to view this content.

Credit on Behalf goes to these people, non of this would of happen if it wasnt for these people.

Karlous
GodFatherIV
Jkry_2_1_
Tupic
The rest of TeamTier

Please Thank them.

A Short clip of the Full version menu, it still has bugs!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuHj6SHfsps[/ame]
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 02-22-2011 at 05:39 PM.

The following 104 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

-ScreaM-, .NINK., ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Adam West, ALL-STAR-SMOKEY, AMNE, Baby-panama, bad_carma, bigfatmatt, cadpimp1289, chr15-h1ll, Cien, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Cowlick94, crazyblake7, DanTheFEED, DarKMaGiiC, Dennfoxjames, Diddles2Fresshh, dill1259, Dolphin, DoT eXe, Dreamcather, drive4567, DyllanIsYoDaddy, eddydiep, FM|T xR3PMz, FOXRACER74, frankaugurk, Galbiy, Geigers, GetDeleted -_-, hammy876, IDontbreak, IRiSe_GodFather, The Epic, itsme93, JamazkieHD, jamsta964, JJHarris4, johnw6619, JordyCDS, Josh1210, Karoolus, Kheppy, kiddblaze18, killsmoocie, kkid423, klopel, lbalancel, Light Bringer, LIL_SMOKEY412, LordxReaper, LordxReaper, lovebros, lukedamad, MeNtaL__, Mezzid, Mr.Alfredo, mrkhlgt, Mw2Freak13, New York BOY !, NiCiUFF, o_O-MiCk-O_o, oGHOSTLYMODZ, Omniplasma, Pack, Plurals, PS3MSL, PWW_Commander, Quzit, ReDLaN, ReX-05, Ryann-M-, s70con, saudi--fantom, shawry, skitterz, Sniped, Solo., STG_MUFFINES, stuartlittle98, TheKing054, TONEY777, Tupac17, UGz-, Unonymous, vx-skillz-vx, w8t4it, x Too GodLy x, xBHR, Xbox 180, xChoco--, xIAmSchwem, Xo_NoScope_oX_I and 4 other users.
02-01-2011, 06:54 PM #74
Default Avatar
CyNiC
I've tested this patch and I'm having some issues.

First off, its not 100% stealth because it says: Created by oXMattoXo for everyone.

Second: It overflows when I scroll down over forge mode, this happens in private match and in hardcore HQ.
02-01-2011, 07:04 PM #75
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by CyNiC View Post
I've tested this patch and I'm having some issues.

First off, its not 100% stealth because it says: Created by oXMattoXo for everyone.

Second: It overflows when I scroll down over forge mode, this happens in private match and in hardcore HQ.

Did you not read my thread?

Ive already stated these errors, no need to tell me them, all these errors are fixed in the full version.

And Its not ment to be a full stealth! How else do you think Im ment to advertise my patch to people? /facepalm
02-01-2011, 07:16 PM #76
Originally posted by oX
Did you not read my thread?

Ive already stated these errors, no need to tell me them, all these errors are fixed in the full version.

And Its not ment to be a full stealth! How else do you think Im ment to advertise my patch to people? /facepalm

you could have it so when people are verified they see created by ox-matto-xo Happy
02-01-2011, 07:37 PM #77
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Unonymous View Post
you could have it so when people are verified they see created by ox-matto-xo Happy

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea tbh.
02-01-2011, 10:13 PM #78
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by oX
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea tbh.

yeah cuz, if you go online immediatly everyones like, WTF YOU HACKER. even if your just playing legit

The following user thanked bad_carma for this useful post:

Bichote
02-01-2011, 10:17 PM #79
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by carma View Post
yeah cuz, if you go online immediatly everyones like, WTF YOU HACKER. even if your just playing legit

Yea i agree with you. xD
02-01-2011, 10:19 PM #80
Mabez96
Do a barrel roll!
Nice, Cant Wait Till Full Release Smile
02-01-2011, 11:07 PM #81
Originally posted by Unonymous View Post
can you please read some of the posts before you post

Can you please answer my question instead of giving useless advice.
02-01-2011, 11:58 PM #82
Originally posted by AGuyWithABigHat View Post
Can you please answer my question instead of giving useless advice.

why don't you read some of the posts in the thread before you ask useless questions

The following user thanked Unonymous for this useful post:

txlonghorn97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo