05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-08-2009, 05:34 PM #209
oTerroRx
Big Daddy
i figured out how to do it on my own

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by chris2k7sears View Post
i would show you in game, but to show you, you would need to of bypassed the patch as well, thats why these "hacks" suck atm, because you can only play online with other people that have bypassed the patch.

watch Tacotimes vid on how to get all gold guns at lvl2 that was a hack and he used it in a ranked match with a bunch of random people
05-08-2009, 05:45 PM #210
silent657
_Elite HaxOr_
Originally posted by teozbernie View Post
hey silent i got new pc today and wen i resend packets it lets me in but only for 61 to 68 seconds and i get runtime error on proxy im using it logan5 tool

ps. sorry to hear about u mum hope she get better fella

.thanx.

--

first make sure your pc has the latest winPcap version " this has all the drivers and dlls your computer needs to packet capture more accurate and less errors " google search winPcap

now logan5's tool is good but i in this case you should use
PS3.ProxyServer.GUI "what i use"
05-08-2009, 07:39 PM #211
Originally posted by silent657 View Post
.thanx.

--

first make sure your pc has the latest winPcap version " this has all the drivers and dlls your computer needs to packet capture more accurate and less errors " google search winPcap

PS3.ProxyServer.GUI "what i use"[/QUO

cool i try wen get back home but i believe i got it all ready guess might have to
get old pc back out for now

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by silent657 View Post
.thanx.

--

PS3.ProxyServer.GUI "what i use"

no luck there pal could it cvars im using any chance u got MSN OR AIM if so pal PM me with addie dont wana have to wire old pc back up
05-08-2009, 07:44 PM #212
obviously pc
05-08-2009, 07:52 PM #213
Originally posted by lumsden28 View Post
obviously pc

u talking to me ? if so think u right gone from XP to vista lot of apps going nutty lol
05-08-2009, 07:56 PM #214
hey teozbernie i had that problem too in the beginning when i used logan5 tool? but then i used ps3 proxy server and everything was good SmileSmile try checking whitch version you got i know theres ps3 proxy for windows xp and theres one for vistas
05-08-2009, 08:09 PM #215
Originally posted by ScOpExx View Post
hey teozbernie i had that problem too in the beginning when i used logan5 tool? but then i used ps3 proxy server and everything was good SmileSmile try checking whitch version you got i know theres ps3 proxy for windows xp and theres one for vistas

nuf respect for replying dude thx man i go GOOGLE for and hour sure ill get it thx again
05-09-2009, 04:10 AM #216
Taco Can you give me codes but NOT how to bypass Patch??
05-09-2009, 08:10 PM #217
he probably hacked it normaly without the patch then bypassed it with his friend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo