07-21-2009, 06:21 PM #1
tinnit
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copy your cod4 save game data onto some sort of memory stick....(i use usb)

Find and open up the save on your laptop or computer so you can see the two files called GPAD0_MP and GPAD0_CM

Open them up with notepad and put this information in.

First put these into GPAD0_MP

set clanName "^2¼½"
set playlist "7"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "5.5"
set fx_enable "1"
set fx_draw "1"
set cg_drawfps 1
set player_sprintSpeedScale "5"
set breath_sprint "5"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set perk_bulletPenetrationMultiplier 100000
set scr_enable_scoresystem "1"
set scr_score_player_kill "50"
set scr_game_allowkillcam "0"
set scr_sd_numlives "0"
set scr_sd_timelimit "0"
set scr_sd_roundlimit "0"
set scr_dm_scorelimit "0"
set scr_dm_timelimit "0"
set scr_dm_roundlimit "1"
set scr_dm_numlives "0"
bind DPAD_DOWN "god"
bind DPAD_UP "scr_xpscale 2500"
bind DPAD_RIGHT "give radar_mp ; timescale 4.5"
bind BUTTON_BACK "timescale 1.0 ; perk_bulletPenetrationMultiplier 100000"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "fast_restart"
bind BUTTON_RTRIG "scr_dm_timelimit 2 ; say ^2Cam_Head_Zoo Is The Best"

And these into GPAD0_CM

set gpad_buttonsConfig "butt0ns_d3fault"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
set nightVisionDisableEffects "1"

Once you've added the information ( assuming you have saved them to the usb) go back to the PS3.

Insert the memory stick back into the PS3. First delete your cod4 savegame on the PS3. Next copy over the savegame from the memory stick to the ps3. Finally make sure you have deleted the 1.3 patch for cod4.

Now bypass the patch...( I know it does get sometimes annoying! ) There will be video posted on these forums....

Now when you have bypassed the patch, if you are above level 12 you may get straight on with XP hack, but if you are under ( maybe level 6-7 ) you will have to do the unlimted UAV till you are around that level.

UAV TRICK - Host a game, and keep pressing right on the D PAD, and you will slowly get points and rank up. You will also have to do this once you have prestiged as you will be lvl 1.

XP HACK - Host a game ( being above level 12 ) and wait until you can fully move around. Press up on the D PAD a few times, then press L2 which should restart the round of the map you are hosting. Once you can fully move around try shooting someone and hopefully you will get alot of XP. They will also be able to get the XP if they are aswell above level 12 or they will get kicked out.

Hope this tutorial helped you Smile

Happy Ranking

(I believe it takes 10 kills for a prestige)

The following 31 users say thank you to tinnit for this useful post:

AaYoOMoNeY_, Antones, aZlan, Clutch Hunterr, coolboy2489, Cpt.Red-Rocket, D-FLEIN, expwnxe123, HanGmAn9719, Hondarydr, ilovecod4foreva, IM_JESUS, ImSooTalented, jonny126, laTex, little_legz, Lizzy-Laurel, NanuGama, Nolzad0, Positive--, RaG-N-Meister-, Slitz1, Squirrez, stuart93, TehLynch, tom2197, ToXiC_FuSIOnZz, u|K Frank, WhySoHyped, xLew--, zZER0Zz
07-29-2009, 08:01 PM #47
how do you delete the 1.30 patch? please someone answer me i need help Smile
07-29-2009, 10:50 PM #48
ty dude Smile
07-30-2009, 03:41 AM #49
Rhizzy
Keeper
Okay. I deleted the patch and all. I did everything it says there but when i host and start pressing up and then L2, the only thing that happens is that my character throws a special g. HELLLPPP!!!!
07-30-2009, 12:47 PM #50
yo man i did that all but i have no hacks like the UAV or the L2 but i have all the othr stuff

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

This is really not working for me if i try to do UAV or the Restart it just does wat is actually suppose to do like theres no hacks except No Clip n Where u run heka fast thats it no god mode either n i got HOST WTF? PLZ HELP
07-30-2009, 02:50 PM #51
Originally posted by Human View Post
What does; bind DPAD_UP "scr_xpscale 2500" mean, why 2500?

Why not 2500? This is perfectly fine it's not complicated =P I just finished getting 10Th Prestige. Now I need to figure out if there is a golden guns hack or I need to do it legit >.<.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by jayskate123456 View Post
how do you delete the 1.30 patch? please someone answer me i need help Smile

The patch is in game data utility COD4.
07-30-2009, 03:32 PM #52
guys how do i copy the save data from my ps3 to usb stick?
07-30-2009, 07:42 PM #53
does every1 in the game have 2 have the hack or does it work without it
07-30-2009, 08:21 PM #54
Originally posted by hellboys75 View Post
guys how do i copy the save data from my ps3 to usb stick?

goto:> savedata > look for Cod4 save > press triangle > goto copy.
07-31-2009, 10:51 PM #55
what is the d pad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo