07-26-2009, 10:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok first all you need to follow this tutorial for setting up the proxy.

*VIDEO*

You must login or register to view this content.

Note: MAKE SURE YOU RUN EVERYTHING AS ADMINISTRATOR WHEN INSTALLING!!

Originally posted by rpmsmode01
HOW TO SET UP AND US PS3 PROXY
by comcad on Friday august 8 2008 at 10:43 pm
How to use and setup ps3 proxy server
Hello everyone, today I will be teaching you how to use ps3 proxy server(this explains everything!In full detail...This is one of the best guides you will get on this!

GUIDE(for linksys,belkin,etc.)

1)Download the file that will actually let you run a .RAR (WINRAR)file on your computer, by clicking You must login or register to view this content. (if you already have it then ur ok)

2)download ps3proxy.zip...which has all the ps3 proxy server bundles in one .zip folder(for the ps3addicts viewers easiest methods of using our guides)Click You must login or register to view this content. link to download ps3 proxy server extended You must login or register to view this content.

3)If you don't have it already .NET framework version 1.1(download by clicking You must login or register to view this content.

4)Once you have all the files downloaded,install the Program that let's you use .RAR files.

5)After installing the program mentioned in step 4...Install .NET framework 1.1

6)Now open ps3proxy.zip(It should be in my documents by default)

7)Unzip all the files

Cool Man (aka Tustin)Click on the Ps3proxyserverEX(Should be the third one from the left)

9)Now ps3.proxy server should be running

10)in the I.P. address box type "YOUR IP ADDRESS" (without the quotation marks)

11)Leave the port at 8080(Unless that port is being used by a program or other computer in your home)

12)Check The "ps3 mode" box

14)Click on the large start button

15)Now go to your ps3,go to modify your network connection settings, Use your normal configuration...But when you get to "proxy server" select "yes" and in the address box type YOUR IP ADDRESS

16)Leave the port box as it is!

17)You will be running behind a proxy server!

-Enjoy,
comcad
Please note that the ps3 proxy server blocks your system from recieving updates, so if you want to update your system you must leave the proxy server and then check for updates.

if you have a D-Link please follow the instructions below

1)Download the file that will actually let you run a .RAR file on your computer, by clicking You must login or register to view this content. (if you already have it then ur ok)

2)download ps3proxy.zip...which has all the ps3 proxy server bundles in one .zip folder(for the ps3addicts viewers easiest methods of using our guides)Click link to download ps3 proxy server You must login or register to view this content.
link to download ps3 proxy server extended You must login or register to view this content.

3)If you don't have it already .NET framework version 1.1(download by clicking You must login or register to view this content.

)

4)Once you have all the files downloaded,install the Program that let's you use .RAR files.

5)After installing the program mentioned in step 4...Install .NET framework 1.1 and restart for the updates to happen.

6)Now open ps3proxy.zip(It should be in my documents by default)

7)Unzip all the files

Cool Man (aka Tustin)Click on the Ps3proxyserverEX(Should be the third one from the left)

9)Now ps3.proxy server should be running

10)in the I.P. address box type "YOUR IP ADDRESS" (without the quotation marks)

11)Leave the port at 8080(Unless that port is being used by a program or other computer in your home)

12)Check The "ps3 mode" box

14)Click on the large start button

15)Now Go to your ps3,Go to modify your network connection settings,and do your normal config. until you get to "proxy server" in the address bar type YOUR IP ADDRESS
16)Leave the port box as it is.

17)Now you are running behind a proxy server!

HOW TO SEE YOUR IP ADDRESS

1)Press Start
2)Go to control pannel
3)Click on networ connections
4)Click on localarea connection 2,1 wat ever one you have
5)Click support
6)You will see you ip address

Now you should have your proxy set up to test it works you shjould close the proxy server and then try signing into your psn and you should recieve a error.

Next you should follow the very widley known and very very helpful video.

Hint: Copy the video in real time eg: when hes signing in you sign in etc....!

Originally posted by bgalex View Post
Here is a video that I made of how to bypass the patch in 1 try. Works most of the time. Sometimes it doesn't.
Since it's new youtube channel. I will be posting all COD4 hacks on there. To keep it going PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and I will be giving away some stuff you guys will like.
If you got any questions please MSG me on youtube and i'll answer them. Make sure to comment the video Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a video I made where if you couldn't log in in the 1st try what to do. Doing this you gotta be patient. It took me a lot of tries, it might take you more it might take you less... Well here it is.

Note: There shouldnt be any need to use the 2nd video.

Ok this is how i use the proxy server, and i bypass withing 3 trys everytime and it used to take me hundreds!

Credit goes to all people who made the seperate tutorials.

Disclaimer: It depends also on your internet connection, If its shit its harder. If its good its easy!

hopes this helps some people, and if someone comes on and goes well how do i do this etc.... i will bitch slap them back to bed as everything i know how to do is in this thread, if you get a error message in vista then try running as administrator etc....! do the problem solving yourself Smile

Tips:

Originally posted by Nathann View Post
Turn your firewall off.
Last edited by Blade X ; 08-17-2009 at 02:32 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Blade X for this useful post:

dompen99, DUB 2.0, iM_DoMCeex, IRoyxX, King Jamiɘ, KrazyBouncer, LeeMcc1, Meow, Rage, tom2197
08-03-2009, 02:12 PM #20
Originally posted by HXP View Post
i installed the proxy ps3 everything went fine but now i cant sign to psn.. any idea ! It says internet connection failed...

you have to have the proxy running to connect online!

also i can do this wired and wireless!

it does just done it about 12 minutes ago.
08-08-2009, 01:45 AM #21
Default Avatar
lip_LIP
I cant get the proxy server to run. I click it and nothing happens..when it does run like after i reinstall it...it runs..a message comes up about an error..i just ignore this message and drag it aside..enter my IP and click start..nothing happens...what is wrong?
08-08-2009, 02:02 AM #22
Shockk
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by skychi11 View Post
When I download the ps3 proxy thing I only get an installer

Same here dude onlt gives you an installer but it dont go on your desktop or programs?
08-08-2009, 02:08 AM #23
keepSIX
word is bond
Check my computer/program files/cf3b5
08-11-2009, 02:26 AM #24
Pacmanvice
Save Point
I really should not be helping, but here are some files...

wINDOWS VISTA PROXY VERSION DOWNLOAD

wINDOWS XP PROXY VERSION DOWNLOAD

DOT NET FRAMEWORK 1.1 (ONLY IF NEED)

You must login or register to view this content....
08-11-2009, 03:46 AM #25
Originally posted by Pacmanvice View Post
I really should not be helping, but here are some files...

wINDOWS VISTA PROXY VERSION DOWNLOAD

wINDOWS XP PROXY VERSION DOWNLOAD

DOT NET FRAMEWORK 1.1 (ONLY IF NEED)

Im just comfirm that they work i'm using the vista with the framework 1.1
check the video proof that it works at :You must login or register to view this content.

Smile^
08-11-2009, 06:43 AM #26
This is the error message i get when i try to press the START button:

An unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application wil be shut down immediately.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
at PS3.ProxyServer.Listener.set_ListenSocket(Socket value)
at PS3.ProxyServer.Listener.Start()
at PS3.ProxyServer.GUI.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************* JIT Debugging **************
To enable just in time (JIT) debugging, the config file for this
application or machine (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the machine
rather than being handled by this dialog.

This is the error message I'm recieving, any help here!?!?!?
08-11-2009, 10:09 PM #27
same thing happened to me can anyone help
08-14-2009, 09:54 PM #28
orange12
Space Ninja
GREAT TUT, altho it seems realy complicated, and theres been alot of post that people cant bypass :( with proxys

so ill stick to the n00by way : P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo