08-04-2009, 09:15 AM #1
BGMakaveli
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been using hacks including the recent UFO hack and a Turbo controller ever since they came out. I have had at least 500 people say they were going to report me and another 2,000 tell me how much I suck...lol. And trust me; I practically begged them to report me because I knew nothing would happen. I even had people message me back saying haha I just reported you and you are going to get banned now. It has not happened yet. So I reported myself on a different account to see if anything would happen. You’re never going to believe this... they all still work! If ONE person can give ANY kind of proof of being banned for UFO hack or Turbo controller Ill stand corrected. But until then it’s obviously just a rumor. They can’t ban you without proof! “Hey I just shoot really fast with my fingers” is what I tell em. And even IF they did ban you, all that would mean is you won’t be able to buy from their preciou$ online Playstation store. I highly doubt they would do that. I’ve spent $100’s of dollars in that online store and they’re going to ban me? OK Ill call your bluff...go ahead. If they start banning people from the FREE PSN for stupid $hit they will lose money and we all know that will not happen.
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM #11
yea u can there is a picture and video youtube of it get off ur lazy ass and search it
08-04-2009, 11:30 AM #12
Originally posted by D34NO View Post
YOU CANNOT GET BANNED! I have reported my mate to try and get him banned for a joke, but it didnt work, and if you do get a ban the maximum it can be is 30 day ban Winky Winky

The maximum is forever. You don't know anything, you're a small child with an obvious small brain.

ALT + F4 is your friend.
08-04-2009, 11:31 AM #13
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by D34NO View Post
YOU CANNOT GET BANNED! I have reported my mate to try and get him banned for a joke, but it didnt work, and if you do get a ban the maximum it can be is 30 day ban Winky Winky

How do you know its a 30 day maximum ban m8?
08-04-2009, 11:37 AM #14
11. TERMINATION/CANCELLATION
If we believe that you are in breach of any of these Conditions or any other terms of service or agreements connected with PSN (including any Additional Conditions), we may take all actions to protect our interests, including terminating or suspending your account and your access to all or any part of PSN, including any third party services and online game features, removing content, implementing upgrades or devices intended to discontinue unauthorised use, or other steps as reasonably necessary to protect ourselves and to prevent the unauthorised use of content or unauthorised exploitation of PSN. We will not refund the cost of any purchased content or services, or redeem any unused PSN wallet funds, on termination or suspension of your account for these reasons.

READ IT!!!
08-04-2009, 11:41 AM #15
Como
Here's to Loonyology!
just to prove you wrong mate, here is proof that you CAN get banned............

You must login or register to view this content.

Now open your eyes and stop being a n00b, play the game how its meant to be played, stop cheating, and prove that your 1/2 decent at it.........
08-04-2009, 12:59 PM #16
Default Avatar
D34NO
Originally posted by garf2b View Post
How do you know its a 30 day maximum ban m8?

Because my mate has been bad 4 times but all he gets is a 30 day ban mate?
add my ps3 name DeanoBoi123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo