11-29-2011, 02:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is a video to show you the good mods ive added to my menu.
I hope you like it Happy

i keep getting this eror :( You must login or register to view this content. and i cant fix it ffs

IVE GOT BUGS THAT NEED FIXING. SO IF YOU HAVE COD4 LEGIT (PC) DOWNLOAD GAMERANGER AND ADD ME. NICKNAME: ( IELIITEMODZX )

the Numbers on the dvar editors are for testing

Last edited by IELIITEMODZX ; 02-17-2012 at 04:41 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to IELIITEMODZX for this useful post:

-Google-, ResistTheMoon, .Andy, Okami, |ManiaC|, 1337HaXaLoT, Adamâ„¢, Alexis Rhodes, BlazingDope, COD5-MAN-, Correy, DeNoMix, Dman93, doxis, Dreamcather, EpiiiCxDGx, FAKA_ELITE, FourzerotwoFAILS, GE90, I Need $, Beats, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iReset Nigga, zL_j8hnb, Jacob-And-Britt, JamesSwagger, lovebros, Mr.Alfredo, PussayPatrol, RoyalShady, sonny356, Taylor, Threatz2Fresshh, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, xX_UmP45_Xx, User2340034u

The following user groaned IELIITEMODZX for this awful post:

247Yamato
02-23-2012, 02:40 PM #227
Originally posted by sniipezZ View Post
you are using too much strings/variable, u need to remove modz or something like that..
no lol it was my menu sistem i had it on level. and when someone left the game and joined back it cant find a string and give's the lobby an error :( i started again now because i did not know where the error was.
02-23-2012, 02:41 PM #228
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
no lol it was my menu sistem i had it on level. and when someone left the game and joined back it cant find a string and give's the lobby an error :( i started again now because i did not know where the error was.

aah ok ^^ i also got that error on my patch before Happy
02-23-2012, 02:43 PM #229
Originally posted by sniipezZ View Post
aah ok ^^ i also got that error on my patch before Happy

yeah i had it like 10 times but i fixed them all, but the last error was taking to long to fix so i just deleted the menu and started again Happy

The following user groaned IELIITEMODZX for this awful post:

247Yamato
02-23-2012, 02:46 PM #230
yeah i had it like 10 times but i fixed them all, but the last error was taking to long to fix so i just deleted the menu and started again Happy

hahaha Happy good Luck :P
02-23-2012, 02:52 PM #231
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >

Interesting, :carling:
03-17-2012, 07:32 AM #232
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by Truce View Post
Wasn't this previewed like, 2 or 3 months ago? :megusta:
Oh wait...back in November of 2011. :fa:

Maybe he is to perfect, and he only share when he got the perfect Patch.
Let him work...

The following user groaned FAKA_ELITE for this awful post:

iTruceFret
03-17-2012, 02:44 PM #233
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by Truce View Post
Or maybe he's a rep hungry faggot, who pulled a Campbell, and wants to gain as much as reputation as possible. :fa:

Let him know that reputation on the internet isn't a must live factor. You can survive without rep. I promise. Drack

Maybe he worked his ass off on this patch and doesn't want to post it just so a bunch of little 12 year olds can download it and say "i iz 1337 haxorz". This site is so full of leechers, 90% or more of everyone on this site is just here to grab downloads and go. If no one is going to appreciate his work then why should he release?

The following 5 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

aerosoul94, Chaizm, Romen_Xelkorta, Vampytwistッ, User2340034u

The following 2 users groaned at Choco for this awful post:

iTruceFret, FAKA_ELITE
03-18-2012, 01:19 AM #234
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
When you will release your patch, if you need help to port it on PS3 if it's too big, I could help you (I ported Motion Flex on PS3). Smile
03-18-2012, 09:50 AM #235
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
Originally posted by zFRoST
Share your ported patch then :happycry:

The mod menu works perfectly, but not the zombie mode, for example, zombies just need to hit you one time and you're dead, so I have to fix little things like that before releasing the patch! ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo