08-13-2009, 11:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Admin Message: Yes I know some of you are upset that these have been released, but it really was only a matter of time before it got leaked from the premium section. Therefore this thread will stay public. No flaming this thread or complaining about hacks being released, it happens everytime, just a matter of time before it happens.

okay so i will proberly be hated for this, but since i would call, myself and RaZzLe the founder of this (we have had this code for about a week). i thought i would relese in the premium section first then here, i was'nt gonna relese this till later tomorrow, but alot of people already found out about this because of rippers/leakers ect.
And no im not braking the premium aggreement since it was me who posted the Tut in the premium section.
Okay so...

1. Copy your CoD4 save game to USB.

2. Open GPAD0_CM with notepad, delete everything in there and paste this: set gpad_buttonsConfig "butt0ns_d3fault"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_lshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rshldr_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "4"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "sticks_default"
Then goto File>save, then click the notepad.

3. Open GPAD0_MP with notepad, delete everything in there and paste this:
set playlist "7"
set clanName "^3¼½"
set cg_drawShellshock "0"
set reload "5"
set melee "1"
set breath_sprint "8"
set cg_laserForceOn "4"
set player_sprintSpeedScale "4"
set player_meleeRange "900"
set player_sustainAmmo "1"
set player_strafespeedscale "1"
set ps3_voiceSpeakerGain "5.5"
set perk_weapRateMultiplier "0.000000001"
set perk_weapSpreadMultiplier "0.0000001"
bind BUTTON_LTRIG "scr_sd_numlives 0 ; scr_game_allowkillcam 0 ; scr_sd_timelimit 0 ; scr_dm_timelimit 0 ; scr_dm_scorelimit 0;say ^3Unlimited Cage into Search because chris2k7sears is L33T."
bind DPAD_RIGHT "g_gametype sd"
bind DPAD_UP "timescale 7.0"
bind BUTTON_RSTICK "timescale 1.0 ; give all;say ^1Has Every Gun."
then file>save, then close notepad.

4. Remove your USB from your computer, put it back into your ps3 and copy your save game back to ps3.

5. Start CoD4.

6. Bypass the patch, using one of the many methods in the CoD4 hack section. (my fav Bypass method is this: You must login or register to view this content.)

7. Join a Cage Match, (You need to be host), then when the MAP is on the loading screen press RIGHT a few times, then when the match begins it should be S&Awesome face. (this is the part where people were getting confused on how to activate it.)

8. Press L2, then go plant the bomb/kill the enemy. The round will end, then round 2 will start, but will never end, unless you plant the bomb and let it blow up.

9. Now just sit and kill the enemy at the enemy spawn. (i find rockets are the best method).
You will get 200XP a kill, but only 50 score, and yes this adds to your score and kills. So 100,000 kills = 5,000,000 score.

Video Proof of this working: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtSwfXOK1Ig"]YouTube - CoD4 - Cage Match into Seach And Destroy[/ame]

Any questions, just ask. I will only answer questions that, hav'nt already been answered in one of the other threads out there in this section. So no noobie questions please! Eg. How do i bypass the patch. Not Happy or Sad

Thank and Nominate please. Winky Winky

EDIT: My Save.
Here is my S&Awesome face hack in .RAR file.
Remember my save is an EU game save so you need the EU version of the game to use my save directly, If you have the US version of the game then, take the GRAD0_CM and GRAD0_MP files and move them into your gamesave.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by chris2k7sears ; 08-17-2009 at 01:41 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to chris2k7sears for this useful post:

-〤-, +sT James, 47012007, A_Fast_Black_Guy, AgentMini, Boyd #1, Cpt.S, crevellboyz, daswiftguy, DeajaySpiritt, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Dewzy916, fefantom, GamingRants, Hahaeheaha, Halim95, iM_DoMCeex, imhungry17, iTz CuRR4N, itzaced-x, IW_JOSH, Ix Benere xI, jdawg23_805, Kaspa, Kill_streak, laTex, little_legz, lls, llvllYsTii, Maniac, Nexxy, NGU Modded XP, nightsesh, oipsw, ONEster, pooponme, ReeSeR, RETSGNAS, skinny_man_twig, Slash2793, stuart93, THE_PECKONATOR, thebosspr, tinnit, xxMrPostmanxx, YoyoDevo15
08-14-2009, 04:38 AM #29
thx chirs i got it but wen u delete it and other people dont see it i wont leak it and im not a preimum
08-14-2009, 04:59 AM #30
For some odd reason everytime i copy and paste the files, I go to the game and the clan tag shows up and everything with the L3 and R3, but whenever i go into a cage match game the clan tag disappears resulting in the hacks not working. I'm curious as to whether this is happening with others or that I am doing something wrong. Thanks for this btw Upside Down Happy
08-14-2009, 05:16 AM #31
bthelen9 recopy the codes

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

recopy the codes
08-14-2009, 05:19 AM #32
i did and still the same result. the clan tag show up on the screen prior to going into cage match but then once i go into a cage match the clan tag still disappears. its so frustrating! haha
08-14-2009, 05:22 AM #33
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
Fristly i would just like to say that you aint the founder... you asked me to add you when i had the code... and i told everyone to use the search feature if they wanted it...

if u look in Michael's thread about password protected servers, hes the one that mentioned that you should press the button for the gametype change before the load.. and ive had since that post... i believe thats also how long nalzad0 had it for aswell...

so i thought it would be kewl if you changed you post about u and razzle being founder...
Last edited by Freezing-HOT ; 08-14-2009 at 05:30 AM.
08-14-2009, 05:24 AM #34
Mark360
Super OG
That's pathetic that you would pay just for some stupid hack. As stupid I mean referring to you for paying for a premium user just to see that code. I don't know much about premium, but trust me it has to be worth what you paid so don't gripe and complain about removing this thread. It was eventually going to leaked, and/or guest reporting the hackers for using the cheat. Reguardless, it doesn't matter if he posted this public. It's not a big deal for everyone to cheat, and get unrealistic statistics on CoD4. The game is getting old. It is a very fun game online, but don't worry about the leaderboards. There are other games online without leaderboards that everyone loved like Resistance. Nobody really complained about wanting leaderboards on there, so why is the CoD4 leaderboards such a concern to every person? Just enjoy the game and the actual game. It's still good without the L.B. even though I know it pisses you off to see people who have hacked them. Just enjoy the best you can, don't even bother to look up there anymore I'm sure it will be loaded with cheaters now.
Last edited by Mark360 ; 08-14-2009 at 05:35 AM.
08-14-2009, 05:48 AM #35
Any1 else having the same trouble as I am? Nothing at you Chris, but did you possibly type the codes wrong? Because I know I copied them right but once I go into the game and try to witch a cage match game nothing happens, but the laser code does work. It just seems odd to me that the clan tag L3 R3 is visible right before I get into a cage match game but as soon as I get host of a cage match it disappears. Any help please!
08-14-2009, 05:59 AM #36
bthelen i did but now it work make shure u copy codes carefully!! jsut worked for me after 3 daysss
08-14-2009, 06:27 AM #37
What do you mean carefully? I copied them just how they are and it didnt work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo