09-12-2009, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok So I Posted A Thread Earlier About This And I Tried To Recreate What I Did And =FAIL! So I Put set cg_thirdPerson "1" Back In And Wallah Worked First Time I Dont Know Were This Thread Should Be Because Its A Bit Of Both Glitch/Hack? So Yeh Let The Mod's Decide

Ok So Here We Go Post This In MP!
set cg_thirdPerson "1"
Just Add Anywere!

Then Sign Out In A Game~! And Sign Back In Instantly Go Into Choose Class It Will Come Up With "Set Perk Not Found Blah Blah" As Soon As You Do That Press Circle The Screen Will Be Black! Then In A Few Second's You Will Go Third Person And Invisible And Unable To Get Killed For Sum Reason Dont Ask Why I Dont Know!

The Possibility's If Third Person Works Maybe All Will Work Like Super Jump~! Someone Try That! Code = "set jump_height "90" Try It And Post Back

Please Can Someone Record A Video Of The ThirdPerson Because Iam At My Mate's Place NOW! (And Hes Poor) Smile If No Video Is Uploaded Today Ill Upload One Tmoz~!

I Know I Have Posted This Before But This Is Confirmed Now It Works! All The Hacks Might Work Again Maybe Not So Much In The CM Folder But MP Hacks Will Work Fine!

NOTICE ONCE YOU SIGN OUT AND ACTIVATE THE 3RD PERSON HACK IT WILL! WORK WHEN SIGN BACK IN

WAIT TILL IT WORKS B4 REPPING ME! Smile

No Bypass Needed

When The Game Ends Must Do It Again~!

FAQ
#Q. Iam Getting Server Timed Out~!
#A. Try Signing In Faster Or Laggy Match (Ping RED) Or Internet Connection Slow!

#Q. It Worked But Then It Stopped Working!
#A. You Must Repeat The Steps Everytime A Match End's

#Q. Cant See Unlocolized Perk~!
#A. Make Sure You Sign In Then In Bout 5 Secs Sign Back In Fast~! Then Goto Choose Class Dont Click Anything When You See The Red Text (Unlocolized Perk) Press Back Or 0

Step By Step For People That Need Help!
#1 Copy Your Gamesave To Your Usb From Your Ps3
#2 Open up gpad0_mp In Notepad And Put set cg_thirdPerson "1" Anywere
#3 Save And Put Back In Ps3 Delete Original Save Game And Overwrite With You One
#4 Start Up Cod4 Go Multiplayer Start TDM Or Wateva Game You Want
#5 In AnyTime In Game Sign Out Then Sign Back In Instantly Then Go Into Choose Class Then Press Circle And Screen Goes Black And You Will Be 3rd Person
#6 Once Completed Steps Successfully You Will Be Invisible (Fully Invisible Just Your Gun Will Show!)

There You Go! Smile

Proof Just Ask Them~!

[G0LD] [xSJx]SHOTER5 = "nice hack it works thank bro"
[xD] Team Player = "yea dude it ****ing worked i love u but like delete it tomorrow or somthing i dont want this to be like ufo"
[xD] Team Player = "shit it worked"

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dezired ; 09-13-2009 at 05:18 AM.

The following user thanked Dezired for this useful post:

iTz CuRR4N
09-13-2009, 09:32 AM #65
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
there wont be a video, because its not possible, even if he does do a video it will be an old video of a hack that has already been patched.
09-13-2009, 11:42 AM #66
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
This isnt possible because when you go to downloading game settings it overwrites your game save back to normal.

^^^I think someone said this.^^

Dont believe it, load up your modded game save and go into a ranked game get out and copy the game save on your PS3 to your USb then check the grado MP and CM in your PC. The hacks will be gone. SO unless we get hard proof on this, its all bull.
09-13-2009, 12:11 PM #67
Originally posted by x
This isnt possible because when you go to downloading game settings it overwrites your game save back to normal.

^^^I think someone said this.^^

Dont believe it, load up your modded game save and go into a ranked game get out and copy the game save on your PS3 to your USb then check the grado MP and CM in your PC. The hacks will be gone. SO unless we get hard proof on this, its all bull.

i doing the video right now
09-13-2009, 12:22 PM #68
Captain Retard
Epicness. Guaranteed.
Is this working?
Plus if it does someone should close it/premium it to stop iw patching it.
09-13-2009, 01:13 PM #69
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
it dosnt work, so stop asking if it does
09-13-2009, 01:47 PM #70
Jameo, Its Allready In Premium
09-13-2009, 02:58 PM #71
modernwarhero
im behind u
dont work for me either, dezired i`d recommend getting prof before u post or is the point ur hacks dont work = ing no prof.
09-13-2009, 05:50 PM #72
ZachFean
Can’t trickshot me!
o sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
09-13-2009, 06:10 PM #73
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
someone please remove this thread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo