Post: **Call Of Duty (Save Game,Patch) **DECRYPTER PROGRAM**
09-16-2009, 08:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); New Version 2.0 Soon

It Took Me 3 Week's But Yes It Was Possible I Have SuccessFully Created A Decrypter Found The Best Way But Due To Leaking And The Chance Of Them Using A Different Encryption Method Is A Password On My File So Who Ever Wants The Program Will Have To PM People Who I Can Trust No Leakers Or Flamers

This Is A Clue How I Did It
You must login or register to view this content.

Picture Of My APP
You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:

(Search Google For A Google For Good HexEditor Download It Open Up Your Encrypted File
With Your HexEditor And Copy The Number's From Where Your Letters Are Eg, (Word Is PKG
The Number Would Be "7F 50 4B" And If You Dont Know The Word Because Its Encrypted So
We Will Use "A2 DB FB EF E7 4F" And We Will Paste That It The Decrypter And The Text Is
"Package 3") Also Remember To Use Only Two Letters At A Time Eg "A2" This Will Be Lifted Once
Update Comes Out~! Working On It Now....

FAQ:

#Q.Will This Work On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,World At War Or MW2~
#A.It Will Work On Mw And WaW But Not Sure If It Will Work On Modern Warfare 2

#Q.How Does This Decrypt The Encryrpted Text?
#A.Playstation And IW Have Similar Encryption Method's It Was Just A Method Of Compairing
The 2 (!!~~Its A Secret~~!!

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

Conditions
Must Have At Least 30 Post And 50 Rep To Use Program Due To LEAKERS!!! And Need Netframework 3.5

PM FOR THE PASSWORD IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS

Updates For The Program
Also If Your Hex Doesnt Come Up In The Decrytper The Hex Equals NULL (Just A Space) And When You Use Caps The Hex Changes And When You Use Lower Case It Changes.

On Request U New Program For PS3 Patch And Update For Cod Decryption With Symbols

A Rencrytor Will Be Added To The Program Soon

Password On File Will Be Changed And Re uploaded Every Day(Added Security)

By Dezired

I Know Who Has The Password Leak And See What Happens
Last edited by Dezired ; 09-18-2009 at 05:53 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Dezired for this useful post:

-〤-, Bio Hawk, CRoth1124, ernestobeast, ersguterjunge1010, fefantom, Gendjisan, Ghof-Rudemir, SQUID-EYE, iM_DoMCeex, iTz CuRR4N, IW_JOSH, Ix Benere xI, KrazyBouncer, littleclatchy, Lotus321, lyncsta, Meow, mr22wc08, Rowdy, Scouse_Dom, steventent2, Usernamee, XxFlyDavexX
09-16-2009, 08:28 PM #2
Man nice one!!. Send me password. im somone that doesnt leek. Very nice job. this will be cool if i get PWord. Pm me ok man.? Giv password to trustworthy hackers.

The following 4 users say thank you to Bio Hawk for this useful post:

09-16-2009, 08:29 PM #3
ultra619
Bounty hunter
thanks man i got the pw just confirming like u said. thanks
09-16-2009, 08:34 PM #4
cool thats beast
09-16-2009, 08:37 PM #5
So what can we do from this? Btw if It's something good I'm in and I'm very trustworthy.
09-16-2009, 08:39 PM #6
lls
Banned
awesome work nice job u got unbanned lol back on topic im very trustworth and nice work
09-16-2009, 08:40 PM #7
I'm in. Sounds real. Good job if this really works, send to me please, I won't leak, i'm one you can trust Smile Thanks
09-16-2009, 08:50 PM #8
ITALIANmobsta
Bounty hunter
haha look all these guys they were talking shit about u now u have something good they liking ur balls btw good job bro keep it up
ADD AlBoKiNg313
09-16-2009, 08:52 PM #9
Hey guys just recieved the password but can't giv it to you guys . He's only giving to me and some other mods. Thanks Dezired.

The following 4 users say thank you to Bio Hawk for this useful post:

09-16-2009, 09:03 PM #10
Coolbam14
Save Point
Thanks for the pass Smile nice work btw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo