Post: ~~Ultimate Call Of Duty App (Bypasser,Hack's,Gamesave Decrypter,Helper) UPDATE 2.00~~
09-18-2009, 08:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
~This Is A Updated Version Now Its For The Cod4 Patch And WaW Gamesave And WaW Patch The Password Is The Same 4 People That Have It But Please Do Not Give Out~ PM For The Password Winky Winky

~TRUST DEZIRED Smile~
All The Other Wannabe Decrypter's Please Dont Make Program's Claiming That It Decrypt's This Is The One And Only Decrypter Please Dont Trust Other Program's Smile This Is The Only REAL Working One Some People Think Its Just Hex Its Not It Took Me Days Of Math And Decompression Method's Dont Whip A Program Out In Ten Minutes And Say That Its A Decrypter Please Trust Me DOWNLOAD THIS AND ONLY THIS DECRYPTER

Download You must login or register to view this content.
100% No Viruses
You Need Network 3.5 You must login or register to view this content.
Apply Today!!!

It Took Me 3 Week's But Yes It Was Possible I Have SuccessFully Created A Decrypter Found The Best Way But Due To Leaking And The Chance Of Them Using A Different Encryption Method Is A Password On My File So Who Ever Wants The Program Will Have To PM People Who I Can Trust No Leakers Or Flamers

Decrypt Cod4 Patch And WaW Save Game Now!!
Now Re Encrypt!!!

This has everything Hacks,Decrypter,Help And How To Bypass

SCREENSHOT
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Unfourchanatly There Will Be A Password Required For The Decryptor Because Of Security People That Had The Old One Will Have To Re Apply Due To Leaking And Other Sorts Of Thing's

Added Features

#1.Choose Your Own Theme! (Just A Nice Touch)
#2.Symbols Added To Decryptor And New Kinds Of Decrypting
#3.Help For People That Dont Know How To Use It!
#4.Hacks Make Your Own Hacks To Play When You Have Decrypted The Patch
#5.You Can Now Re Encrypt Your Text Back To Encrypted!

Hope You Enjoy This Premium And Non Premium People

FAQ.
#Q.Whats The Decrypter Do?
#A.Decrypts The Gamesave On The WaW And Mw Gamesaves!

#Q.How Do I Use It?
#A.In The Right Hand Corner There Is A Help Button

#Q.How Do I Get The Password
#A.PM Me And Send Me A Message (Must Have Atleast 50rep + 30Posts) Or Premium

How To Use:

(Search Google For A Google For Good HexEditor Download It Open Up Your Encrypted File
With Your HexEditor And Copy The Number's From Where Your Letters Are Eg, (Word Is PKG
The Number Would Be "7F 50 4B" And If You Dont Know The Word Because Its Encrypted So
We Will Use "A2 DB FB EF E7 4F" And We Will Paste That It The Decrypter And The Text Is
"Package 3") Also Remember To Use Only Two Letters At A Time Eg "A2" This Will Be Lifted Once
Update Comes Out~! Working On It Now....

FAQ:

#Q.Will This Work On Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,World At War Or MW2~
#A.It Will Work On Mw And WaW But Not Sure If It Will Work On Modern Warfare 2

#Q.How Does This Decrypt The Encryrpted Text?
#A.Playstation And IW Have Similar Encryption Method's It Was Just A Method Of Compairing
The 2 (!!~~Its A Secret~~!![/COLOR]

Conditions
Must Have At Least 30 Post And 50 Rep To Use Program Due To LEAKERS!!! And Need Netframework 3.5

PM FOR THE PASSWORD IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS

Updates For The Program
Also If Your Hex Doesnt Come Up In The Decrytper The Hex Equals NULL (Just A Space) And When You Use Caps The Hex Changes And When You Use Lower Case It Changes.

Password On File Will Be Changed And Re uploaded Every Day(Added Security)

By Dezired

I Know Who Has The Password Leak And See What Happens
Last edited by Dezired ; 11-02-2009 at 12:01 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Dezired for this useful post:

-〤-, 123tomw123, bbk4614, Blade X, born2destroy, clutch_shoota_7, coolnow, CyBeR_TrOn, dOlLoFf, ersguterjunge1010, Friday15, GUESS_HU, SQUID-EYE, iM_DoMCeex, jxp-jumper, killway1, lls, MR_M5, Mr.Amitoz, Lopez., PatriotsFan342, Scouse_Dom, Slash2793, TehLynch, twitchgt, Uk_ViiPeR, UnfoundLegend, Wilisete, x BlaZin, Xx-Snip3-xX, XxFlyDavexX
09-18-2009, 10:34 PM #29
Nope, basically if you have your hex editor open, i converts one side to the other.
09-18-2009, 10:34 PM #30
Originally posted by JimErased View Post
I finally found out what this program does! It translates letters/symbols to hexes, so basically you could just look at the other side of the hex editor Smile

Lol tottally i just made a hex calculator it does way more than that bro yes it does to hexes but different types and encrypts it into there encrypted hash
09-18-2009, 10:38 PM #31
Looks like it will work, can i get the password? improvement on your past posts for sure
09-18-2009, 10:40 PM #32
xvxBIGCLAxvx
Maggbot timeout!
is it the same pass as the one u gave me. please quote me so i get notified
09-18-2009, 10:46 PM #33
Originally posted by whopper180 View Post
is it the same pass as the one u gave me. please quote me so i get notified

no its not the same pass Smile
09-18-2009, 11:03 PM #34
i recvied my pass ty Smile
09-18-2009, 11:04 PM #35
nice dude but please send password i wont leak i played with u in cage search xp

The following user thanked Unonymous for this useful post:

TheGodZeus
09-18-2009, 11:13 PM #36
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
thanks for pass
09-18-2009, 11:20 PM #37
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
send me pass?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.