05-25-2008, 05:54 AM #1
Kirizmaxx
Don't Fear the Repear
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok some of you guys might be confused on three things
1. Why won't the hacks work online.
2. How do i get the hacks.
3. What happens if i delete my game data for hack benifets.
These are my two videos The Remix way don't work anymore because the files are currupted but heres the Split Screen way that Used to work online but doesn't because of The Patch 1.20. More info after video.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHEqRmZ02YU&feature=PlayList&p=5048486652A24382&index=0]YouTube - PS3 Cod4 Cheats[/ame]

WARNING!!! If you do delete you gamedata which has the patch files on them if will delete the map pack too so Beware and make sure to have a Map Pack download option still available in PS Store.

Requirements: USB FLASH DRIVE Picture: You must login or register to view this content.
PS3
Computer having a USB Port

ek i don't have a back up for patch...........ok this is what i did b4.

DELETE CALLOFDUTY 4 GAMEDATA in "Game data Utlility"
On PS3 go to XMB then to Game then scroll down to "Saved Data Utility" And copy your Callofduty4 gamesave to your USB flash drive. Then put the usb flash drive in your computer. On your Computer go to Computer then click on your flash drive then Click on ps3 and keep going and you'll see the thing you copied to your flash drive the folder after ps3 will be B- or BCUS somethin Idk click on that and there will probably be nothin in there good now time to get what's supposed to be in there till the patch hid them. Download this- This Is the gamesave No Virus or Trojans in it you can even virus scan it if you want it's nothin bad.

You must login or register to view this content.
Please tell me if anything is wrong with this link ^^^

Now Un zip the zipped file you downloaded and open it up and go through it till you get to a bunch of files not folders. Now Open up your BCUS folder again the one that's after the ps3 folder on the flash drive and make it half of you computer screens length or a little shorter and go to the unzipped folder with the files and copy them to the folder with no files. Ta da not!!! I did those files b4 the patch and they worked for a while now they don't so you got to tweak them a bit go to GPAD0_MP open it in notepad copy Everything from set player_sustain ammo to set cg_drawShellshock "0" then open up GPAD0_SP and delete everythin except set bg_fallDamageMaxHeight "9999"
set bg_fallDamageMinHeight "9999" then paste everything b4 those two. Also cahnge "9999" to "1000" on both. Now Go to GPAD0_CM and delte everything but these lines of code

set breath_sprint "1"
set cg_laserForceOn "1"
set player_sprintSpeedScale "10000"
set jump_height "1000"
set bg_fallDamageMaxHeight "99999"
set bg_fallDamageMinHeight "99999"
Also Change "99999" to "1000"

Now save all the crap you did to those files so that there on your flash drive in the BCus or whatever it is folder and Safely Remove Flash drive and plug into PS3 Must have Game data Deleted!! And go to "Game" on XMB and "Saved Data Utility" and you should see your flash drive and Go to that and copy the Callofduty4 gamesave in there overighting the 1 you have now possibly makin it so your game isn't finnished ( Completed single player game mode )

PLEASE tell me if the gamesave comes up as currupted data in the flash drive on PS3!!!

Restart your Ps3 start Callofduty4 and you should be able to play single player and have the following:

Super Jump
Red Laser That reaches Outer Space
Super Speed
No Fall Damage For Super Jump not to kill you
ANd i think unlimited sprint

For When You Play Split Screen you should have the following:

Unlimited Ammo
Red Laser that reaches Outer Space
No Shell SHock meaning none of that flash bang flash

Note: When using unlimited ammo there's a lagg limit for how many claymores you can plant, or in the C4's case, detonate at one time!

Enjoy!!!

EDIT=

ALSO change folder name to- BLUS30072-AUTO-
the folder name may varry
Last edited by Kirizmaxx ; 10-05-2008 at 11:57 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Kirizmaxx for this useful post:

+pp.kingcon, beane13, Cragith, Deathstench, FROSTYFLAKES UK, GLITCHER3000, iamtheman, JABZ13, laTex, mjkuser, Oc, Darth Saul, Rhys22, Riffy69, Rushied, Shadow_Killer, TheDee1992
06-10-2008, 07:11 PM #20
Rhys22
Haxor!
dose eny 1 know how 2 do packet injection
06-11-2008, 03:21 AM #21
Tried it and it didin't work.
06-13-2008, 04:05 AM #22
this is gay just be a real cod4 player and do it your self!.

there is no need for that comment..., this site is full of cheaters and glitchers

-Oc
Last edited by Oc ; 06-29-2008 at 11:26 AM.
06-14-2008, 11:58 PM #23
lol why can you just download the aimbot onto your ps3 rite from your flash drive why so complicating

lol the link sends me to a dating service lol haha
Last edited by Billy_Boy_07 ; 06-20-2008 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Double post
06-16-2008, 09:30 PM #24
Shockk
I’m too L33T
how do u do that download it to ur ps3 ?
06-19-2008, 07:55 PM #25
Kirizmaxx
Don't Fear the Repear
Originally posted by Riffy69
lol the link sends me to a dating service lol haha

That's just advertising dumb butt u type in the code which is like FHT in this little box and click continue and then in 40 seconds u get a free download.

ALso u can't download any other file into the gamesave like for instance lets say u put a virus file in there ( if u do i laugh at u ) it isn't goin to do anything. PS3 can't read the same crap that windows or a mac can there different file extension like .exe, or .rar. Also when u load the game callofduty4 it won't load just any file in the save, it loads specific files like GPADO_MP. And i know what your saying " The aimbot is just code that goes inside GPADO_MP" ya but in isn't going to work unless u find out away around the automatic updating of the game toget around the patch or to find out away like packet injecting which is way to complex for 5yr olds.
06-21-2008, 05:57 AM #26
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
well that is a good post but i was working on a hack on CoD4 mp but i suddenly lost all my files and a virus in my laptop damn but if i could get it fixed i'll share it to NGU.com i promise
06-21-2008, 06:03 AM #27
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
Lol yes just suddenly.
anyway im sorry but this isn't MP but good post (Post what you mean in future)
06-21-2008, 09:37 PM #28
lildeg8
im a ps3 hacker
i didn't get curropted

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo