05-27-2008, 11:11 AM #1
GuyAlmighty
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CLAN NEWS

Welcome to eVo, the Call of Duty 4, PS3 online clan. If you would like to join please read below. If you already are a member please check out the clan news below.

First Team [eVo]
GuyAlmighty
viper321
CITY1234
YoungCally
SNPR_1
Supergrasser/ ... << TBD
Second Team [eIIo]
mrtgetsomenuts
Needs more members!

(The team members also may change)

MEMBERS(You may not be picked in the official teams but your members!)

GuyAlmighty
viper321
CITY1234
YoungCally
SNPR_1
Supergrasser
mrtgetsomenuts

CLAN NOTICE

GA - Please do get online and add me. We'll be having a Private match soon. Cally, i'll be trying to find a solution for the connection thing. My PS3 isn't the best of hosts. Please everyone add, CITY1234, he'll be hosting our matches.

THE MATCH

Also we had a our first mini clan match. GuyAlmighty, CITY1234 and SNPR_1 played a game of Sabotage. I can happily say the other team was PWNED!

THE CLAN and desc.

Im making a clan and Call of Duty 4 and need members. The clan is known as [eVo] which stands for eVolution. I need a 6 man team (myself included) and certain player types. I need people who are 'good' in Sniper, Assault, LMG's and myself love my Shotgun.

just fill this out and i'll give you a see.

example

PSN Name: GuyAlmighty
Nationality: British/English (this matters because of time zones)
Prestiged?: 1st Prestige

Please fill this out and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
Last edited by GuyAlmighty ; 05-29-2008 at 08:43 PM.
07-29-2008, 12:50 AM #74
big dave
Save Point
Originally posted by GuyAlmighty View Post
CLAN NEWS

Welcome to eVo, the Call of Duty 4, PS3 online clan. If you would like to join please read below. If you already are a member please check out the clan news below.

First Team [eVo]
GuyAlmighty
viper321
CITY1234
YoungCally
SNPR_1
Supergrasser/ ... << TBD
Second Team [eIIo]
mrtgetsomenuts
Needs more members!

(The team members also may change)

MEMBERS(You may not be picked in the official teams but your members!)

GuyAlmighty
viper321
CITY1234
YoungCally
SNPR_1
Supergrasser
mrtgetsomenuts

CLAN NOTICE

GA - Please do get online and add me. We'll be having a Private match soon. Cally, i'll be trying to find a solution for the connection thing. My PS3 isn't the best of hosts. Please everyone add, CITY1234, he'll be hosting our matches.

THE MATCH

Also we had a our first mini clan match. GuyAlmighty, CITY1234 and SNPR_1 played a game of Sabotage. I can happily say the other team was PWNED!

THE CLAN and desc.

Im making a clan and Call of Duty 4 and need members. The clan is known as [eVo] which stands for eVolution. I need a 6 man team (myself included) and certain player types. I need people who are 'good' in Sniper, Assault, LMG's and myself love my Shotgun.

just fill this out and i'll give you a see.

example

PSN Name: GuyAlmighty
Nationality: British/English (this matters because of time zones)
Prestiged?: 1st Prestige

Please fill this out and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

i like sniping mp5ing p90ing

kill streak 28

most kills in a game 138

10th prestige lvl 40

psn prawnstarr

mike yes

uk leeds
08-08-2008, 11:30 AM #75
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Here is you old topic. use this. don't make dublicates!

-Oc
08-09-2008, 01:43 AM #76
PSN Name: CrazedBlade
Nationality: Canadian
Prestiged?: 2nd Prestige

I'm quite familiar with assault rifles and I'll pick up an MP5 if I want to. What guns I use depends on the method I'm playing through, I currently use a G3 for almost everything.
08-09-2008, 07:34 PM #77
PSN Name: ryanp94
Nationality: British/Scottish
Prestiged?: 10th

Kills to deaths ratio: 1.18
Wins to losses ratio: 0.92
Streak: 26
08-09-2008, 09:13 PM #78
Hey Oc or Billy, most of the eVo leaders including myself don't really look in this thread that much, so I was wondering if you could close this thread and in the message write Please refer to our clan website ........ not writing in this but ya it would just be a GREAT convience for us. I doubt you'll do it because it's kinda advertising, but it was worth a try. There's been lots of quality players we miss out on because we just don't check here. O i just thought of another idea. U could close this and say If you are interested in clan eVo PM gobucks31 for more information.
08-10-2008, 01:46 AM #79
Originally posted by gobucks31 View Post
Hey Oc or Billy, most of the eVo leaders including myself don't really look in this thread that much, so I was wondering if you could close this thread and in the message write Please refer to our clan website ........ not writing in this but ya it would just be a GREAT convience for us. I doubt you'll do it because it's kinda advertising, but it was worth a try. There's been lots of quality players we miss out on because we just don't check here. O i just thought of another idea. U could close this and say If you are interested in clan eVo PM gobucks31 for more information.

or u could just put the website in ur signature and tell everyone who wants to join to click:p
08-10-2008, 01:45 PM #80
But people are to dumb to realize that.
08-10-2008, 01:58 PM #81
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Yeah, i posted often times that they hould pmme 4 the link, and it(s also in my sig, but no one notice it...
08-10-2008, 02:05 PM #82
xD3-
Hurah!
pw poon eVo da noobs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo