Post: New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Video: “We’ve Taken Characters to a New Level"
07-02-2014, 10:13 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Activision just published a new video featurette of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, focusing on performance capture and art direction.

The video, starring Sledgehammer Games Animation Director Christopher Stone and Art Director Joe Salud, includes some fighting words about the visual improvements brought to the franchise by the new generation of consoles, especially for what performance capture, expressiveness and the resulting immersion are concerned.

07-03-2014, 10:40 AM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
To give credit to ghosts they did use more depth for people over instant killing them.
I'm looking forward to how AW is for the single player but no rush to buy it. And the art style still a major worry for me.
07-04-2014, 04:57 PM #12
Appie1
Do a barrel roll!
there wil be a remake on ps4 and xboxone All mw1 mw2 mw3 REMASTERD but only CAMPAIGNE NO MULTIPLAYER love to see that one , 25 NOVEMBER
07-05-2014, 12:20 AM #13
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
The only good thing about that video was the girls ass in the motion capture suit.
07-05-2014, 01:20 PM #14
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
every year the same crap what we hear from cod games lol
i only can say this (its a out to date video but it hit the point)
07-05-2014, 01:31 PM #15
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
All i can say is, As much as we say we hate the game or whatever, We will still end up buying it regardless. Wouldn't you agree?
07-05-2014, 02:09 PM #16
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
All i can say is, As much as we say we hate the game or whatever, We will still end up buying it regardless. Wouldn't you agree?

Nope. Last CoD game I got was MW3 I think.. Wont be buying anymore Smile
07-06-2014, 08:05 PM #17
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Nope. Last CoD game I got was MW3 I think.. Wont be buying anymore Smile

Dang, Seriously? As much as i say i hate COD i still end up buying them...
07-06-2014, 08:57 PM #18
xEGz_TalezZ
I am error
What a crap... I hope they release a new Worldwar II CoD with the sturcture from World war Choco
07-07-2014, 01:53 AM #19
Budz
Former Staff
Ah...imagine this. Call of Duty remastered collection like what Halo is doing. That's the way to end the COD franchise, at least for now. I'm not interested a bit in Advanced Warfare...seems boring.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo