08-13-2014, 02:43 AM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Youtuber Ali-A has been in Germany for GamesCom and got an exclusive look at the controller for AW, on this controller you can see the Tally marks that show what round you are on in Zombies. Could this signify something? I hope so. If zombies is in this game, thats the only reason i will get it.

Picture:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

Enjoy !!!

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

Thirst
08-14-2014, 09:52 AM #11
love how everyone seems to think that just because Zombies was in Treyarch's games that it can only be a treyarch thing. Once again Sledgehammer is stepping up and changing shit wont be surprised to see Zombies considering Half the stuff in multiplayer was taken from Treyarch. Looks like a step up from black ops 2 if you actually liked black ops 2 like most cod fans.

The following user thanked KingSavagee for this useful post:

Dacoco
08-14-2014, 04:15 PM #12
Josh
League Champion
I personally think it's a possibility. Some have speculated that due to it being far into the future, it's changed to Robot Zombies.

In China (when they recently lifted console bans) Call of Duty squeezed a load of game modes into one game, including robot zombies.

Source:

The following user thanked Josh for this useful post:

Dacoco
08-15-2014, 01:35 AM #13
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Doesn't look like anything to do with Zombies if you ask me.

Just a futuristic/robot kind of look IMO.

You must login or register to view this content.

You are saying that is a futuristic kind of look?, thats clearly the tally marks for rounds from zombies
08-17-2014, 11:42 AM #14
On black ops 1 there is the same tally marks on the right pistol
08-17-2014, 12:59 PM #15
Originally posted by Laim
That was done for China and ONLY China though. That version of the game will never become world wide and it's made like that for china themselves.

It's Treyarchs thing. If Treyarch allowed another company to use that, then they'd have nothing and their games would be equally as shit as everyone elses', what you don't seem to understand is they've all got they're own thing.

IW: Spec Ops / That weird Ghosts Mode.
Treyarch: Zombies
Sledgehammer: Who noes.

It might be like zombies, but just because there is zombie tally marks on the control doesn't mean it'll be the same old zombies we all enjoy and love.

Look at the game.. they added their own touch but its like only the some people are realizing that they have brought in a ton of the same material from both game sides. There is stuff obviously from IW in it and Treyarch as well. The whole dam multiplayer itself with the pick 13 and the medals setup is based off black ops 2 they even said that. Sledgehammer doesnt have to bring anything but ideas of a different why to play to the game to make it different. They already did that, now they are adding in aspects of the game that people liked making them better like the pick 10 now 13. They havent announced the last "Co Op" game mode and with the tallys on the official controller im willing to bet money its Zombies. Will probably be some stuff taken from the way its Setup in Treyarchs zombies just played differently cause thats all cod does each year is take stuff change it up and the way it feels never really truely changing the game.
08-17-2014, 05:07 PM #16
TLDR;

The entire game is a rip of Titanfall, not any other Call Of Duty, Titanfall.

It's a future based game... the movements arnt even the same.
08-17-2014, 10:22 PM #17
Josh
League Champion
That was done for China and ONLY China though. That version of the game will never become world wide and it's made like that for china themselves.

Not true. There are rumours and speculation that it may be released world-wide AFTER when AW has been released.

^explains there's a possibility that it would be released world wide.

AliA also did a video on it too. Personally, either way, it'll eventually get leaked, if it hasn't already.
08-18-2014, 07:59 AM #18
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
rumours and speculation.

The game can't be 'leaked', you can technically already play it in the UK/USA anywhere in the world as long as you have an account, which is very hard to get since the registration closed a long time ago. They might release it World Wide one day, but it is unlikely. At-least I think it would be unlikely, and rather stupid on Activations part simply because 9/10 PC Gamers would stop buying the new games instantly because of that.

Remember

IW MW2: Has Spec Ops Mode MW3: Has Spec Ops/Survival Mode Ghosts: has Extinction Mode.

Treyarch Has Zombies.

Sledgehammer: Has ?? Nothing confirmed yet but I hope something good.
08-18-2014, 10:48 PM #19
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Sledgehammer games did a large percentage of Modern Warfare 3, Just sayin.

True but who knows.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo