08-13-2014, 02:43 AM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Youtuber Ali-A has been in Germany for GamesCom and got an exclusive look at the controller for AW, on this controller you can see the Tally marks that show what round you are on in Zombies. Could this signify something? I hope so. If zombies is in this game, thats the only reason i will get it.

Picture:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

Enjoy !!!

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

Thirst
08-13-2014, 02:45 AM #2
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Zombies might not be the only reason I'll be getting it. If the multiplayer is as bad as BO2 & MW3, then I'll probably stick to campaign and zombies only.
08-13-2014, 02:49 AM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by 0x69 View Post
Zombies might not be the only reason I'll be getting it. If the multiplayer is as bad as BO2 & MW3, then I'll probably stick to campaign and zombies only.

Mw3 was the only game i thoroughly enjoyed for its MP content, the first CoD i got was Black Ops1 and that was like 6 months before Mw3 came out. After i finished Mw3 with a 2.18 kd i gave up on CoD legit
08-13-2014, 04:30 AM #4
RouletteBoi
Do a barrel roll!
holy guacamole i hate playing zombies
08-13-2014, 06:18 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Laim
The zombie rumors start again. Each Call of Duty people have suggested they had zombies in, this isn't even made by treyarch, It's made by Sledgehammer meaning it probably won't have zombies, but something like it. Infinity Ward used to make Spec Ops / Whatever the current one is, it might be zombies, but I highly doubt it, and if it was, it'd probably be shit since It wouldn't be Treyarch's Zombie Game Engine.

Several people are saying that, but what i dont understand is that Zombies is just a gamemode, just like any other, lets take Kill confirmed for example, It was in MW3, so by what you are saying is that Blops2 or Ghosts wouldnt be able to put that in their game, or it wouldnt be as great as Mw3's Kill confirmed. Maybe Sledgehammer asked for Zombies to be allowed in their game? I mean its not completely impossible.

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

TheSaltCracka
08-13-2014, 08:29 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Doesn't look like anything to do with Zombies if you ask me.

Just a futuristic/robot kind of look IMO.
08-14-2014, 02:39 AM #7
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
No way in hell would Treyarch let Sledgehammer product anything with Zombies in it, Like C'mon hahah
08-14-2014, 04:32 AM #8
CleverVG
Do a barrel roll!
I beta tested multiplayer but when I was in New York, nobody said anything about zombies, but spec ops may be back from mw3. I wasn't a fan of spec ops but some were. Enjoy!
-Clever
08-14-2014, 04:58 AM #9
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Zombies are a Treyarch thing, they won't be in the game.

The following 2 users say thank you to JP for this useful post:

Swifter
08-14-2014, 09:23 AM #10
Zombies I'll play and campaign as I always do, but if think overall It is finished in the COD series as there is just way to much of them and they don't really change apart from the setting. My favourite one was Modern Warfare, W@W I like black Ops and ghosts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo