Post: Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Deep Dive Trailer. Your Thoughts!
09-03-2014, 07:05 PM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To those who don't know, recently a new Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer based trailer was uploaded to the CALLOFDUTY YouTube channel giving a much more in-depth look at some of the features being shown in this years installment.

Segments talked about and shown in the new trailer were:

Exo-suit & Movement
Showing all the Exo-suit abilities and different Exo abilities or perks you can make to the Exo-suit including the abilities is can have or items such as Overcharge giving you a larger charge of the suit giving you more time to use the abilities it carries.

Customization
This showed a lot about the customization of your character and classes also demonstrating the new create a class system (Inspired by Black Ops 2) the pick 13 system which is very similar to the pick 10 as it basically only includes score-streaks, however it also showed different perks you can add to your score-streaks to change the way they function. Furthermore it showed character customization, such as suit, helmet etc. and the new pre-game lobby which allows you to look at all the players in the game and the way they have set up their load-out.

Maps
They showed a total of 4 maps with a selection of diversity, my favorite by look is definitely Ascend which takes place inside a space elevators terminal.

Modes
This basically went through the usual modes returning & a few extras totaling more than 12 modes on release. A new gamemode example is Uplink where 2 teams fight to get control of a satellite drone and have to deliver it the the opposing teams Uplink, you can pass the satellite to team mates or to an enemy rendering them gunless for a few moments.

This is a good in-depth look at the multiplayer and has changed my thoughts of the game and has really changed the way the game will play which in my opinion is a good thing as many people over time have wanted a change in the series, I personally will be buying the game for a day 1 release and probably modding it slightly a few days before Winky Winky.

What thoughts do you have on the new trailer? Share away!

09-06-2014, 12:36 PM #2
Paciok
Haxor!
Looks alright but I'm not sure if it's gonna be good game

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
09-06-2014, 01:07 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Paciok View Post
Looks alright but I'm not sure if it's gonna be good game

Sent from my iPhone using NGU

Kind of have the same thought, look good, but might flop