11-05-2014, 04:47 AM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yep just putting this out there for people who want to unlock stuff faster, prestige pretty much resets all challenges (camo challenges, calling cards challenges etc..) so if your after 500 headshots on a gun for camo or something like that then your gona reset that too. might want to unlock stuff your close to unlocking first before prestiging

actually is this just AW or all cods? im pretty sure other cods dont reset challenges like that
dont hate
Last edited by IRAQ ; 11-05-2014 at 04:50 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to IRAQ for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, jeremyth123, skaterboy16
11-05-2014, 06:34 AM #2
matthijscod
Little One
Thanks for the news, was almost ready to prestige but nah :p
11-05-2014, 06:45 AM #3
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Thankz for the info
11-05-2014, 11:11 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
yep just putting this out there for people who want to unlock stuff faster, prestige pretty much resets all challenges (camo challenges, calling cards challenges etc..) so if your after 500 headshots on a gun for camo or something like that then your gona reset that too. might want to unlock stuff your close to unlocking first before prestiging

actually is this just AW or all cods? im pretty sure other cods dont reset challenges like that
dont hate

Even weapon attachments?
11-05-2014, 11:17 AM #5
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Even weapon attachments?

Yeah, you keep the camos and all weapon variants but other than that everything gets reset. This is a good and bad thing as you can redo easy challenges for attachments and player cards really easy and gain xp each prestige but also it'll be hard to unlock time consuming items unless you stick at a prestige for a while.

Also have you got a PS4 yet as we need to have a game together on Battlefield lol.
11-05-2014, 11:25 AM #6
I kept the gold camo
11-05-2014, 02:55 PM #7
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
yep just putting this out there for people who want to unlock stuff faster, prestige pretty much resets all challenges (camo challenges, calling cards challenges etc..) so if your after 500 headshots on a gun for camo or something like that then your gona reset that too. might want to unlock stuff your close to unlocking first before prestiging

dont hate

This is nothing new to cod. It happens for all there games. Everything resets but the gamercards and icons. But it is a good post
11-05-2014, 04:44 PM #8
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
So everything is reset to help you get through the prestige again? I like that. I think I'd be more pissed if it didn't reset, as that grind is awful.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

skaterboy16, xLew--
11-05-2014, 06:42 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
happens all the time, i didnt expect any different
11-05-2014, 08:03 PM #10
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by xLew
happens all the time, i didnt expect any different

Originally posted by Cryptic
So everything is reset to help you get through the prestige again? I like that. I think I'd be more pissed if it didn't reset, as that grind is awful.

Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
This is nothing new to cod. It happens for all there games. Everything resets but the gamercards and icons. But it is a good post

it hasn't always been like this. actually if you think about it, its pretty shit that they did this :p 500 headshots or 50 triple kills on each gun is pretty time consuming especially on snipers and pistols and if you prestige then you reset all that. if you have 499 headshots then your back to 0. and then there's the calling cards, some of them take ages to unlock. only way to unlock them is to not prestige.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo