11-09-2014, 06:37 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); KF5 with Rapid Fire + Advanced Rifling + Foregrip
Try it and thank me later.
11-10-2014, 01:51 AM #11
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Astek View Post
your saying its not overpowered but its going to get nerfed, but i feel like the BAL would out gun most subs at close range, if you watch competitive thats all they really used so far, maybe a different gun here and there but mostly they use the BAL and their clearly going to be using the best guns they can, and i did read it all wheres my medal fgt :p

Ah well, at the end of the day, its all down to the shooter, not the gun ... before people start groaning, just take think about it.. tryhards will run round with assault rifiles killing subs at close range -- running round with shotguns outrunning snipers .. guns are not over powered because they pretty much do the same damage at the same range excluding the snipers and shotguns.

havn't played a lot so i havnt used every gun, but i have used both the kf5 and bal. kf5s iron sight is terrible and the recoil + sway is bad.. i like the bal with the red dot, i played well. But like i said you could have some really shit dude with a sniper rifle and a tryhard could simply pick him off at the same range single tapping smg rounds. speaking of snipers, first day playing i already bumped into 3 quick scopers, jesus. good day lads. < lots of typos

The following user thanked Coca-Cola for this useful post:

One
11-10-2014, 02:11 AM #12
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cola View Post
Ah well, at the end of the day, its all down to the shooter, not the gun ... before people start groaning, just take think about it.. tryhards will run round with assault rifiles killing subs at close range -- running round with shotguns outrunning snipers .. guns are not over powered because they pretty much do the same damage at the same range excluding the snipers and shotguns.

havn't played a lot so i havnt used every gun, but i have used both the kf5 and bal. kf5s iron sight is terrible and the recoil + sway is bad.. i like the bal with the red dot, i played well. But like i said you could have some really shit dude with a sniper rifle and a tryhard could simply pick him off at the same range single tapping smg rounds. speaking of snipers, first day playing i already bumped into 3 quick scopers, jesus. good day lads. < lots of typos

your right but ofc some guns are going to have better values than others, im just saying the BAL is the best gun in the game ATM.
11-10-2014, 02:17 AM #13
Coca-Cola
You talkin to me?
your right but ofc some guns are going to have better values than others, im just saying the BAL is the best gun in the game ATM.

sure thing mate,
11-10-2014, 02:33 AM #14
One
At least I can fight
but at the end of the day its all personal opinion
11-10-2014, 04:40 AM #15
your saying its not overpowered but its going to get nerfed, but i feel like the BAL would out gun most subs at close range, if you watch competitive thats all they really used so far, maybe a different gun here and there but mostly they use the BAL and their clearly going to be using the best guns they can, and i did read it all wheres my medal fgt :p

Its not that its overpowered, its people saying that its overpowered and will complain thus it getting nerfed.
11-10-2014, 04:42 AM #16
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by IcyDose View Post
Its not that its overpowered, its people saying that its overpowered and will complain thus it getting nerfed.

they dont nerf weapons because people say they are overpowered they nerf them if they are overpowered
11-10-2014, 09:57 AM #17
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
they dont nerf weapons because people say they are overpowered they nerf them if they are overpowered

Not always Devs like to please the community so if everyone complains about a gun been overpowered they'll nurf to stop the complaints even if the complaints aren't true. The only problem with the BAL is the lack of recoil accompanied with the SMG worthy fire rate, but neither of these attributes help it when it comes to long range as the damage drop off seems really drastic compared to most assault rifles. To me the BAL feels like a SMG with an assault rifle damage model and mobility.
11-10-2014, 10:11 AM #18
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
Not always Devs like to please the community so if everyone complains about a gun been overpowered they'll nurf to stop the complaints even if the complaints aren't true. The only problem with the BAL is the lack of recoil accompanied with the SMG worthy fire rate, but neither of these attributes help it when it comes to long range as the damage drop off seems really drastic compared to most assault rifles. To me the BAL feels like a SMG with an assault rifle damage model and mobility.

if what your saying is true, theres no way there going to nerf it if anything theyre going to buff it, but i still think its the best gun in the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo