11-17-2014, 05:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I am Just2Slick and I do work help out with Activision and no I am not a spy to get you Modders banned. I'm a Modder my self Ninja haha. Anyways we are working on a new camo known as Chrome camo and it's going to be unlocked by achieving ALL Royalty camos on every gun. It's going to be a very difficult camo to get legit but if you got you know what then you're good Winky Winky

We are thinking of releasing this camo on 1.04 or 1.05 but as we are busy trying to patch all these glitches and freeze problems that we are having. In my guess it will be released on 1.05. Tiphat

If you're wondering why there is no text underneath the camo, like I said we are still developing it and it isn't nearly completed.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Just2Slick for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR
11-17-2014, 11:28 PM #11
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
this looks as fake as kim kardashin naked ass shoot.
11-18-2014, 02:11 AM #12
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I like how the border for the camo square is a different colour to every other border :p was this deliberate or a 'bug' Mr. Activision Sir tears

On second viewing it is actually hard to disginguish this to be real or not tears

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

One
12-14-2014, 09:47 AM #13
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
seen as activision are the publishers i find this very hard to believe, also the camo after royalty has been found by "others" to be white which i proved to myself in peek poker for Xbox.

Thanks "Activision".
12-15-2014, 01:55 AM #14
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
Seems photoshopped same as gold just black and white lol
12-15-2014, 09:43 AM #15
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by Just2Slick View Post
Hello everyone. I am Just2Slick and I do work help out with Activision and no I am not a spy to get you Modders banned. I'm a Modder my self Ninja haha. Anyways we are working on a new camo known as Chrome camo and it's going to be unlocked by achieving ALL Royalty camos on every gun. It's going to be a very difficult camo to get legit but if you got you know what then you're good Winky Winky

We are thinking of releasing this camo on 1.04 or 1.05 but as we are busy trying to patch all these glitches and freeze problems that we are having. In my guess it will be released on 1.05. Tiphat

If you're wondering why there is no text underneath the camo, like I said we are still developing it and it isn't nearly completed.

Activision can suck my balls

The following user thanked BeaTsDominion for this useful post:

iHaxel
12-15-2014, 09:50 AM #16
could just be a custom texture mod for aw on pc. like every other cod (for pc) there's people who texture mod the camo's. i could be wrong
12-15-2014, 11:50 AM #17
This is obviously so freaking fake lol
12-17-2014, 04:37 AM #18
well can anyone call bullshit since 1.05 launched?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo