Post: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare One Shot Mode New Playlist
12-27-2014, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

One Shot is a team mode that’s for snipers only. You start matches with decreased health and pick a highly-specialized class. “Each class features the MORS, a bolt-action railgun sniper, along with a variety of perks, Scorestreaks, and Exo abilities,” Sledgehammer writes in its blog post.
Each of the five classes have been custom designed by our development team and OpTic NaDeSHoT, to test the true sniper skill of Advanced Warfare in this new custom mode
You have five classes to choose from: hard scope, zoomed, 4X, aced, and irons.

Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 12-27-2014 at 03:10 AM.

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Psycedelic
12-29-2014, 02:30 AM #11
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post

One Shot is a team mode that’s for snipers only. You start matches with decreased health and pick a highly-specialized class. “Each class features the MORS, a bolt-action railgun sniper, along with a variety of perks, Scorestreaks, and Exo abilities,” Sledgehammer writes in its blog post.
Each of the five classes have been custom designed by our development team and OpTic NaDeSHoT, to test the true sniper skill of Advanced Warfare in this new custom mode
You have five classes to choose from: hard scope, zoomed, 4X, aced, and irons.

I find it incredibly lame its only tdm with sniper. It should be moshpit with snipers.
01-02-2015, 02:04 AM #12
Originally posted by oppie0. View Post
I mentioned making a sniper only lobby years ago. Stole my idea

Stole thousands of peoples ideas Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo