Post: Gun Game - Double XP - Gear Drop Weekend - One Shot mosh Pit
02-14-2015, 06:42 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Developers, SledgeHamer Games is definitely raising the bar here on Advanced Warfare this weekend giving gamers a lot of things to do and unlock this weekend with new gear to work for, and new game modes to play. So if you have plans to take your girlfriend out today, you better cook her some fried balonga and call it a night.

Many gamers have been requesting "Wager Matches" to be implemented into Advanced Warfare, and with a lot of pleading, things are finally in action. Treyarch's Gun Game has been added, and it's there to stay. To show their appreciation; SledgeHammer Games will be giving back to the community by giving you Double XP for playing in this new game mode. This mode consists of a Free-For-All based match that gives you the OP ASM1 to begin with and ending with the Crossbow to score for the final kill!

With that being said, there's more, the recently added Sniper-Only "One Shot" game mode has been given an 'upgrade'. Instead of the basic Team Deathmatch for One Shot, you can now select the Mosh Pit playlist that will allow you snipers to include Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, Hardpoint, and of course, Free-For-All.

You're pretty stuffed with things to do eh? There's more, this weekend, from yesterday, until 9AM PST on Monday 16, anyone with at least one of the Advanced Warfare Multiplayer game modes under their belt, will be given a new Exo, the 'Marine Grenadier' Not to mention that if you do not earn this, you can still earn some exclusive additional items including this marine Grenadier Exo inside of Supply Drops over this weekend!

Lot's of things for you to do this weekend, so grab your controllers and start your all night sessions!

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Stunz
02-14-2015, 06:43 PM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
Nice one mate, will check it out =D.
02-14-2015, 06:44 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by StunzTehGod View Post
Nice one mate, will check it out =D.

I myself am having a lot of fun, i'll probably be writing another article tonight if people like them and get information from them.
02-14-2015, 06:46 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
I myself am having a lot of fun, i'll probably be writing another article tonight if people like them and get information from them.
Question which i'm about to pm you cuz ****s keep infracting me when I post on topics. Give me 2mins.
02-18-2015, 04:16 PM #5
-Cipher-
Bounty hunter
weird ps4 didnt had that option... darn 2xp so rare
02-19-2015, 08:47 PM #6
I'll make sure to check out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo