11-14-2012, 11:30 AM #1
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every time I load up black Ops 2 it either freezes or I get a Error server unavailable message. I asked my friend who lives a couple of doors up from me if he can get online and he was able to get online with no problems what so ever? so I went over his house and recovered my PSN account on his playstation3 and loaded up blackops2 onit and I still get an Error? but then when I signed back into his, he can get straight online, werid huh? it seems that only the people who have 3.55/CFW[/U] playstations are getting this error. I bought the legit disc copy midnight release and I'm on OFW 4.31.

In my opinion I think it's a ban, it could not be could just be a server error, but then why couldn't I get online even round my friends house? If it's not a ban then great there will probably be a game update soon to fix this or they just need to sort they dog shit server out.

It says the server levels are at Defcon 4
You must login or register to view this content.

Let's just hope for the best and hope they find a solution why some PSN user's can not access Black Ops 2 Multiplayer.

Edit[/U]: Make sure to follow David Vonderhaar's on twitter for the latest update's. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TOM DAINTY ; 11-15-2012 at 12:24 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to TOM DAINTY for this useful post:

forflah123, imthejerkx, InSaNe-xPWEEx, joni_djESP, KINGMANI, Ziom230
11-14-2012, 01:57 PM #11
CodJumper:
I defeated!
It's definitely an ip address problem. I don't think it matters if you used a back up or playing on a legit copy this is happening to everyone. It happened to me on my 4.21 cfw rebug then on release date i used a legit copy of black ops 2 on my 4.31 ofw ps3 on a hole new account. Everything was going well i played 3 online matches.. i went to go play zombies and it gives me the error "servers are not available at this time"
11-14-2012, 04:01 PM #12
Strutsi
Do a barrel roll!
this fking waiting sucks.. :mad:
11-14-2012, 04:06 PM #13
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Really! treyarc please fix this ASAP !!!!!!!!
11-14-2012, 05:07 PM #14
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
i know 3 persons with the same error, cant conect to server BO2, WTF its this game? NASA tecnology?
11-14-2012, 05:15 PM #15
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Tweets from Activision

Activision Support ‏@ATVIAssist
We are aware of connectivity issues that some players are facing in Black Ops II on PlayStation 3. We are working on resolution, thank you.

And vonderhaar

David Vonderhaar ‏@DavidVonderhaar
It looks like the login servers may be getting slammed again. BRB. Heading to Home Depot to purchase an very large blowtorch. I got this.

Not a ban, just shitty servers is all.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dman93 for this useful post:

KINGMANI, meangreenie
11-14-2012, 05:51 PM #16
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
Does anyone else wonder what the fuck the point of having a server status page like You must login or register to view this content. is if its not fucking true?

"All online services are enabled. Occasional temporary interruptions can be expected as servers stabilize to accommodate new usage load."

I have not been able to play this game online at all in the last 24 hours, so to say this is an occasional temporary interruption is just a flat out fucking lie

The following 3 users say thank you to new_egg_edd for this useful post:

James_Bond, ozzy21, Travis
11-14-2012, 06:01 PM #17
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Tweets from Activision

Activision Support ‏@ATVIAssist
We are aware of connectivity issues that some players are facing in Black Ops II on PlayStation 3. We are working on resolution, thank you.

And vonderhaar

David Vonderhaar ‏@DavidVonderhaar
It looks like the login servers may be getting slammed again. BRB. Heading to Home Depot to purchase an very large blowtorch. I got this.

Not a ban, just shitty servers is all.

What's your main ps3 account?
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM #18
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Blazing247 View Post
What's your main ps3 account?

Why is that?
11-14-2012, 06:10 PM #19
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Why is that?

I was going to add you. is your blackops2 server at the top right 20.0.-1?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo