11-14-2012, 07:17 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I know some people may be wondering what Prestige awards are, so heres an explanation.

Not the best benefits for Prestiging, but its better than nothing.

This does not include the 1 permanent unlock token you get for prestiging.
Works exactly like Unlock gear from Mw3.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-14-2012 at 07:39 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Cryptic, JP, LightModz, Cmd-X, TheManDavid
11-14-2012, 07:30 PM #2
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
It makes prestiging somewhat appealing. But you have quite a decision to make. Yeah it may seem easy to just pick Ghost to take forever but then you miss out on other things. Higher killstreaks like Orbital VSAT, K-9 unit, higher leveled guns, C4, Dead Silence, etc.

The reset stats thing is interesting. I'd say it should only allow you go do it twice and both cases should result in being zero prestige level 1.

Although by March seeing guys Prestige 8-11 with 100 kills and 20 deaths or something will be pretty obvious.

That being said I don't see myself prestiging often outside of Double XP weekends. I play on taking either the FAL, SMR or Awareness with me first time around. Lodestar second time, not sure after that though.
11-14-2012, 07:38 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Justice View Post
It makes prestiging somewhat appealing. But you have quite a decision to make. Yeah it may seem easy to just pick Ghost to take forever but then you miss out on other things. Higher killstreaks like Orbital VSAT, K-9 unit, higher leveled guns, C4, Dead Silence, etc.

The reset stats thing is interesting. I'd say it should only allow you go do it twice and both cases should result in being zero prestige level 1.

Although by March seeing guys Prestige 8-11 with 100 kills and 20 deaths or something will be pretty obvious.

That being said I don't see myself prestiging often outside of Double XP weekends. I play on taking either the FAL, SMR or Awareness with me first time around. Lodestar second time, not sure after that though.

I took ghost through with me, just so I know its always available to me. :p
11-14-2012, 07:44 PM #4
Toph.
Banned
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I took ghost through with me, just so I know its always available to me. :p

your voice is so beautiful :*

The following user thanked Toph. for this useful post:

xShowtime32x
11-14-2012, 08:17 PM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
WTF Toph.!? LOL! That was random.

On topic: Thanks for the video Wondoh.
11-14-2012, 11:07 PM #6
Joey Bada$$
Do a barrel roll!
So what are the things you get when you prestige. Do you get special titles & emblems?
11-14-2012, 11:18 PM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by extreamstewie View Post
So what are the things you get when you prestige. Do you get special titles & emblems?

You get access to challenges for new titles.
11-15-2012, 01:10 AM #8
When you reset your stats does it lose the prestige as well or keep it?
11-15-2012, 01:26 AM #9
if you prestige do you lose all the perks you unlock?
11-15-2012, 01:47 AM #10
when you prestige do you lose your prestige or just rests your stats?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo