11-19-2012, 11:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone else think the Fal with select fire is they most overpowered gun?I recently started using it as of saturday and since I started using it(Select fire+target seeker)I noticed that it is one of thee most powerfull guns in the game.Even more powerfull then the mp7 at close range.
I also noticed not many players try this combination.I've only come across maybee 15 players total using this gun and over half of them dont put select fire on it.

What are your thoughts on this gun?

My main setup with this gun:

weapon:Fal
Attachments:
Target finder/select fire
Perk1:Flakjacket+hardline
perk2:scavanger
perk3:tac mask
lethal:bounching betty
secondary:rocket launcher(the one that only locks on vechicles

running with this is pretty good sometimes i switch it up with ghost+hardline.scavanger is a must because the ammo is low plus if you use bouncing betty its good to able to have multiple
Last edited by x-convict ; 11-21-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: added my setup
11-21-2012, 08:29 PM #20
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
The Fal is an amazing rifle period. With SF enabled it does give it that I'm using a low end rapid fire controller feel to it. However, it is still at least 3 shots for a kill in my experience. It is super under powered considering in BO1 it was a 2 shot kill.Was my favorite in BO1 as well. The overpowered weapons are the pistols hands down! I took one from some jackass the other day after running out of crossbow bolts taking out a few snipers and collected 6 kills that were so iffy it was stupid. I mean seriously they "should" have been able to kill me and I said that when I got each kill. Literally, holy crap this thing is over powered, and WOW I actually nailed em!

Lag compensation in the game is one of the biggest problems with weapons feeling over powered I think. Some of them just miss because they are designed to miss X times at X range etc... (in my opinion anyway)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo