01-15-2013, 02:04 AM #1
Wfloydboy16
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
01-15-2013, 02:26 AM #2
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
So since you got console banned in Black Ops, everyone should get console banned in Black Ops 2?

I think a console ban is too easy as well as too severe. Simply do like on MW3 and reset them to zero prestige with 0 kills and 1000 deaths and disable reset stats.

Or even something different like making it so it takes them 4x as long to rank up after resetting them. Or make their title /emblem permanently say something hilarious.

The following 11 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

chiefclueless, CristinaRawr, Freud, Jango, r2blazer2, SMarT, thugnificint, wardy, warman_94, Wfloydboy16, xSoulEdge
01-15-2013, 02:48 AM #3
Originally posted by Wfloydboy16 View Post

First and foremost, there's a clear difference between the Black Ops and Black Ops II prestige exploits. The Black Ops prestige exploit was in fact a hack. It required you to install a modified file onto your PS3, and go through a process to activate it.

The Black Ops II prestige exploit was just a glitch. No modified file was required. You didn't have to install any prohibited files onto your PS3/Xbox. The glitch could have been done intentionally or unintentionally, without the need of any modding tools or bypass methods.

(I know I repeated myself a few times, but excuse my errors.)

The following 2 users say thank you to Benoxity for this useful post:

glitchplz, Wfloydboy16
01-15-2013, 02:50 AM #4
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Justice View Post
So since you got console banned in Black Ops, everyone should get console banned in Black Ops 2?

I think a console ban is too easy as well as too severe. Simply do like on MW3 and reset them to zero prestige with 0 kills and 1000 deaths and disable reset stats.

Or even something different like making it so it takes them 4x as long to rank up after resetting them. Or make their title /emblem permanently say something hilarious.

That would be just epic. Everyone would know they are fuking loosers trying to go over the game. Title saying I Hacked emblem with a permanent L for Looser and 1000 deaths. The hacker that still plays after that, has guts.

The following user thanked Hadenkin for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
01-15-2013, 03:00 AM #5
Originally posted by Hadenkin View Post
That would be just epic. Everyone would know they are fuking loosers trying to go over the game. Title saying I Hacked emblem with a permanent L for Looser and 1000 deaths. The hacker that still plays after that, has guts.

Well, you can simply make a new account. Can't you?

OT: I hope they don't permanent ban us. It's a glitch, a flaw in their game, and such a severe consequence for just finding out a flaw in their game? They should just do the same thing Infinity Ward did with the token glitch on MW3.
01-15-2013, 03:06 AM #6
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯

I left an interesting reply to your video, people won't get console banned, just account banned because they are not modding the actual game itself, just the features of the game.
01-15-2013, 03:18 AM #7
Jango
I love my kitteh

Best idea I have heard in a long time.
01-15-2013, 03:57 AM #8
Kush Friendly

For real. 3acr is very innovative. I just wish they'd do something along those of that you mentioned, it would be hilarious. Permanently changing their emblems or whatever or instead of a console ban, have that certain console take for ever to level up even of a separate account.. that shit would be epic.
01-15-2013, 04:12 AM #9
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
If something like that ever happened i'd just throw away BO2 and return to Battlefield lol.

Also if they reset and give 1000 deaths i could easily go over it since i suck anyway at the game lol.
01-15-2013, 11:26 AM #10
Hickey
League Champion

They done 1000 deaths on mw3 and they took it of I remember someone on my friends list done it few days later I think people complained so they got rid of the deaths

Me personally I welcome any punishment they give to kids who boosts hack mod, been playing cod legit since cod4 and my stats are always better than these kids
Last edited by Hickey ; 01-15-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo