03-30-2013, 07:11 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys whats the best class fore a Assault Shield?

Im asking this because im struggling to get this in gold i will normally have Lightweight/Flak Jacket, Toughness/Cold Blooded, Dexterity/Dead Silence on my Assault Shield class.

In my option the Assault Shield should be a 1 bash kill in every game mode. I have a lot of difficulties getting positive games with the Assault Shield, i believe it needs to be made bigger,wider and the bash connection when you go to hit an enemy need to be done quicker as its a 2 bash kill.

Normally i find myself hitting them or attempting and missing them and they kill me.
03-30-2013, 07:38 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by xX View Post
Hi guys whats the best class fore a Assault Shield?

Im asking this because im struggling to get this in gold i will normally have Lightweight/Flak Jacket, Toughness/Cold Blooded, Dexterity/Dead Silence on my Assault Shield class.

In my option the Assault Shield should be a 1 bash kill in every game mode. I have a lot of difficulties getting positive games with the Assault Shield, i believe it needs to be made bigger,wider and the bash connection when you go to hit an enemy need to be done quicker as its a 2 bash kill.

Normally i find myself hitting them or attempting and missing them and they kill me.

Yet to use it would say that stuns would be a good thing to throw on.
Not used it much, hate to see what it like only had one game with it which was a hardpoint. Blocking doors as my teammate killed people trying to get in.
03-30-2013, 11:37 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff

Easiest way to get it gold is in hardcore, you will die a lot, but its easier than core due to the 1 hit kill Smile
03-30-2013, 11:45 PM #4
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Easiest way to get it gold is in hardcore, you will die a lot, but its easier than core due to the 1 hit kill Smile

What wondoh said riot shield is easiest to rank in HC

as far as perks flak jacket tac mask light weight marathon no secondary so u run with knife
03-31-2013, 12:01 AM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

I always use C4s with Danger close on.
04-02-2013, 09:19 PM #6
my setup was light weight, fast hands, tactical mask, with a pistol and dont forget too equip stun grenades, just launch a stun grenade at them and try too get around the enemy and bash him out from behind
04-04-2013, 10:22 AM #7
was wondering this myself.nice advice ppl .
04-05-2013, 12:47 PM #8
I used this exact game mode, setup and strategy 1

Primary Weapon - Assault Shield (Obv.)
Secondary Weapon - None
Perk 1 - Lightweight/Flak Jacket
Perk 2 - Scavenger
Perk 3 - Tactical Mask
Tactical - Shock Charge x2
Lethal - Combat Axe
Wild Card - Perk Greed 1

Thats 9/10 so if you really want to, Carry around a FHJ Launcher to destroy the UAV/Counter UAV's that pop out

Game Mode - Hardcore Kill Confirmed

Score Streaks - UAV, Counter-UAV, Guardian

Use the Shock Charges to stun them and its a 1 bash kill Smile Hope this helps

Oh or forget perk 1 greed and use 2, if so then:

Wildcard: Perk 2 Greed
Perk 2: Scavenger/Fast Hands
Last edited by GuttedStomach ; 04-05-2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: additional information
04-11-2013, 09:27 PM #9
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
In core... Get the guardian kill streak. Put it in a room with no other way in. When someone enters the room and hits the guardian, they'll be pretty much paralyzed and it only takes a 1 hit kill Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo