07-10-2015, 05:57 AM #1
LSrx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hey NGU members

there r so many ppl are asking and looking for GHOSTS camo and i don't know if there is an old Thread about this matter posted before and i know the game is getting old and i want to share my info with you guys and ask for something

1 - You most have per-ordered ghosts game when its offered on the store .
2 - there was a way on ghosts website on that time that will give you free store code but now its patched .
3 - there was a sellers for a store code that will give you the camo but now i didn't find anyone to aell it for me or it doesn't work any more i think
cuz there was a hidden camo you cant get it anymore cuz of treyarch patched it or something im not 100% sure .
4 - you have to play with your acc on CFW to get it by EBOOT or a TOOL and it will never stick cuz when you reboot the game it will be gone and you have to set it again by a tool or an edited eboot .
5 - you have to install ghosts camo pkg on your PS3 system to have it permanently from the PsnStore or data transfer it from an CFW that have installed ghosts camo pkg and fix .

Request :

if any one have the camo on his acc and would to share it with me for free or $ PM me

NOTICE :
1 - SORRY for my bad English <3 .
2 - incase if anyone didn't understand what i write above the camos its a pkgs like DLC maps its not like editing your status or prestige .
3 - i was searching for it so i know some information that i write above and some of it is my opinions that i get by experience .
4 - if there is something more that i didn't know or wrong plz notify me .

Credits : ME and NGU and the websites that i found some of this info on

THANK YOU ALL Tiphat

The following 5 users say thank you to LSrx for this useful post:

BunnyV3, Chris, Father Luckeyy, JordieSnipezHD, Thekingzero
07-10-2015, 02:04 PM #2
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Thank you for this clarification,
I always wondered why its become so requested so much recently

The following user thanked Thekingzero for this useful post:

LSrx
07-10-2015, 05:27 PM #3
JordanSharpHD.
Do a barrel roll!
I noticed how you said ghosts camo pkg, i cant find one anywhere :/ You know where i can find one?
07-11-2015, 06:21 PM #4
LSrx
Pokemon Trainer
07-11-2015, 06:22 PM #5
LSrx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by JordanSharpHD. View Post
I noticed how you said ghosts camo pkg, i cant find one anywhere :/ You know where i can find one?

no i don't sorry and did you see my Request part ?
07-11-2015, 11:17 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Nice tutorial.
07-12-2015, 05:18 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by LSrx View Post
hey NGU members

there r so many ppl are asking and looking for GHOSTS camo and i don't know if there is an old Thread about this matter posted before and i know the game is getting old and i want to share my info with you guys and ask for something

1 - You most have per-ordered ghosts game when its offered on the store .
2 - there was a way on ghosts website on that time that will give you free store code but now its patched .
3 - there was a sellers for a store code that will give you the camo but now i didn't find anyone to aell it for me or it doesn't work any more i think
cuz there was a hidden camo you cant get it anymore cuz of treyarch patched it or something im not 100% sure .
4 - you have to play with your acc on CFW to get it by EBOOT or a TOOL and it will never stick cuz when you reboot the game it will be gone and you have to set it again by a tool or an edited eboot .
5 - you have to install ghosts camo pkg on your PS3 system to have it permanently from the PsnStore or data transfer it from an CFW that have installed ghosts camo pkg and fix .

Request :

if any one have the camo on his acc and would to share it with me for free or $ PM me

NOTICE :
1 - SORRY for my bad English <3 .
2 - incase if anyone didn't understand what i write above the camos its a pkgs like DLC maps its not like editing your status or prestige .
3 - i was searching for it so i know some information that i write above and some of it is my opinions that i get by experience .
4 - if there is something more that i didn't know or wrong plz notify me .

Credits : ME and NGU and the websites that i found some of this info on

THANK YOU ALL Tiphat

nice tut :p
07-12-2015, 03:39 PM #8
JordanSharpHD.
Do a barrel roll!
@LSX My bad
07-13-2015, 05:03 PM #9
Ghosts camo isn't a .pkg, it's a code that you redeem by Pre-Ordering CoD Ghosts and its applied to your Call of Duty Elite Account. I don't think there is a .pkg for it and also i don't think you can share it because it's linked on your CoD Elite account.
Last edited by ItzExxon ; 07-13-2015 at 05:05 PM.

The following user thanked ItzExxon for this useful post:

EncepT
07-15-2015, 12:02 PM #10
edub
Are you high?
Originally posted by ItzExxon View Post
Ghosts camo isn't a .pkg, it's a code that you redeem by Pre-Ordering CoD Ghosts and its applied to your Call of Duty Elite Account. I don't think there is a .pkg for it and also i don't think you can share it because it's linked on your CoD Elite account.

CoD Elite isn't a thing anymore, though?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo