04-27-2015, 02:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In the Official BO3 Trailer they show that pre-order will only be available for PS4,XBOX One and PC.

Meaning that every Call Of Duty From Now on, is Next Gen :madsal: Which also means people who don't have Next Gen's Consoles have to update (me) :| and Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 wont be available to mod Kidding me (unless a god comes and makes a jailbreak for the PS4) Tustin

Proof For Next Gen Only :( You must login or register to view this content.

Anyways that is it :P
04-27-2015, 04:14 AM #2
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
In the Official BO3 Trailer they show that pre-order will only be available for PS4,XBOX One and PC.

Meaning that every Call Of Duty From Now on, is Next Gen :madsal: Which also means people who don't have Next Gen's Consoles have to update (me) :| and Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 wont be available to mod Kidding me (unless a god comes and makes a jailbreak for the PS4) Tustin

Well high moon could port it like they did aw. Who knows :/
04-27-2015, 11:02 PM #3
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Toilet View Post
Well high moon could port it like they did aw. Who knows :/

Hopefully they port it.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-28-2015, 03:05 AM #4
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Hopefully they port it.

You must login or register to view this content.

Most likely they will for the money(whores). But im getting ps4 :p
04-28-2015, 05:07 PM #5
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
In the Official BO3 Trailer they show that pre-order will only be available for PS4,XBOX One and PC.

Well honestly ps4 and xb1 have been out for a while now. So they are now current generation consoles.
04-29-2015, 06:42 AM #6
treyarch didn't isn't gona make a old gen version of bo3 becuz they want to spend as much time as possible to make it a good cod for next gen. BUT they will hire another company to remake the game for old gen
04-29-2015, 03:51 PM #7
Jyung1990
Pokemon Trainer
Good Thing I Have Every System Smile
04-29-2015, 11:06 PM #8
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xSynModz View Post
treyarch didn't isn't gona make a old gen version of bo3 becuz they want to spend as much time as possible to make it a good cod for next gen. BUT they will hire another company to remake the game for old gen

No mods, and no cutbacks on updates to certain systems because of RAM issues = Less shitty game.
04-30-2015, 12:20 AM #9
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
Its on PS Store On PS3 to pre order

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo