05-18-2015, 05:24 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Well it is confirmed the game will still be using the same ole Quake/ID Tech Engine by pcdev

Seeing how cod is and the way it run it will never change base game engine and when they have said in the past about it being a new engine they mean't it is just updated so something being updated is new to them You must login or register to view this content.

Plus if they did ever have the time to make a new engine from start it wouldn't play like how cod does today meaning it would have a new feel etc. so that being said every cod in the future will still be using the same ole engine as it would take em years to make a new engine seeing they release a new cod every year, just don't have the time to.

People say the PS3/360 is holding it back from making a badass cod (lmfao) i mean it could be but seeing the game engine is done in early 2000 and 90's it's a real joke if they don't make it for PS3/360, didn't think COD would ever come to being a hard engine/system work with to port to PS3/360 but anyways oh well if it don't. Lol #lazyness

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:32 AM.
05-18-2015, 07:17 PM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
lel..
05-19-2015, 12:07 AM #3
What a suprise lol, game devs so lazy now No
05-19-2015, 07:33 AM #4
So we can Mod it dead again :p
05-19-2015, 03:28 PM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by JonnyWalker View Post
So we can Mod it dead again :p

Pretty much but only on PC unless they do make it for PS3/360

Plus if they do make PS3/360 i would lol if GSC injector get's made if they have not redone the script but is the game is on PC,360 or PS3 it's going to get ruined with non host aimbot stuff anyways so anymore u can't play legit but it's whatever
Last edited by SC58 ; 05-19-2015 at 03:31 PM.
05-19-2015, 05:19 PM #6
Why Not decompile a .ff to Get gsc working(like older cod's.)if it going released for ps3/Xbox :p
05-19-2015, 08:20 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Well it is confirmed the game will still be using the same ole Quake/ID Tech Engine by pcdev

Seeing how cod is and the way it run it will never change base game engine and when they have said in the past about it being a new engine they mean't it is just updated so something being updated is new to them You must login or register to view this content.

Plus if they did ever have the time to make a new engine from start it wouldn't play like how cod does today meaning it would have a new feel etc. so that being said every cod in the future will still be using the same ole engine as it would take em years to make a new engine seeing they release a new cod every year, just don't have the time to.

People say the PS3/360 is holding it back from making a badass cod (lmfao) i mean it could be but seeing the game engine is done in early 2000 and 90's it's a real joke if they don't make it for PS3/360, didn't think COD would ever come to being a hard engine/system work with to port to PS3/360 but anyways oh well if it don't. Lol #lazyness

Not surprised in the slightest, and like you said. It would play different. Who knows it could come to oldgen at a later date.
05-21-2015, 09:48 AM #8
iTпDM
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Not surprised in the slightest, and like you said. It would play different. Who knows it could come to oldgen at a later date.

looool
05-21-2015, 09:49 AM #9
iTпDM
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Will there be BO3 on PS3 ? , sorry i'm not read your thread full
05-30-2015, 01:45 PM #10
Originally posted by DM View Post
Will there be BO3 on PS3 ? , sorry i'm not read your thread full

I've heard not for the beta but for the actual game, but I think it won't be for previous gen for both the beta or the full game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo