08-24-2015, 01:53 PM #1
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well the questions above; how quickly do you think this COD will be modded? Do you think treyarch will implement some good anti-cheating techniques? Do you think an ISO for this one will be leaked early like the others?
08-25-2015, 01:00 AM #11
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ogpayne View Post
Well the questions above; how quickly do you think this COD will be modded? Do you think treyarch will implement some good anti-cheating techniques? Do you think an ISO for this one will be leaked early like the others?

Itll be about 1 hour for a rtm tool then maybe 2 for an ISO of the game Happy

HAPPY MODDING!!!!
08-25-2015, 02:58 AM #12
Well the questions above; how quickly do you think this COD will be modded? Do you think treyarch will implement some good anti-cheating techniques? Do you think an ISO for this one will be leaked early like the others?

I'm sure you'll see a few mods and menus like a week before the release on PS3
08-25-2015, 06:50 AM #13
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
I'd say less than a day, but I'm pretty sure you'll barely find any modders though. Treyarch will probably have a strong banning system.
08-25-2015, 11:39 AM #14
08-25-2015, 12:54 PM #15
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
I'd say less than a day, but I'm pretty sure you'll barely find any modders though. Treyarch will probably have a strong banning system.

Yeah it has always been that way as long as I can remember, since Bo1 I haven't been able to mod the Treyarch games without a ban.. Long gone are the days of making more money from doing hacks than I make at my own job.. =Z But I'm much more educated than I was when I first started doing this around 13 years old so hopefully now I can bypass their banning system, I've done it for other games so I'm hoping I can transfer those techniques into cod on the console.. If you know how Treyarch detects mods please do tell, obviously you can't go up 10 prestiges in one day and I don't think there will ever be a way to bypass that..
08-25-2015, 05:38 PM #16
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?
modders will be on that game like flies on shit
08-25-2015, 11:02 PM #17
Rey
Gym leader
Can't wait Kryptus

The following user thanked Rey for this useful post:

sleekshow
08-26-2015, 10:35 AM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?

Quickly on PS3/360 but we don't know about the ban systems yet....
08-26-2015, 02:58 PM #19
TStew28
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by wickedmanwagon View Post
besides, it is illegal and you dont have any knowledge on the files that are involved

I'm assuming you're new here? lmao, you obviously don't know too much about modding or what a lot of the members of this site are capable of.Facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo