05-01-2010, 03:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I want Treyarch to keep this game simple as Cod4 and W@W were. Everybody loved Cod4 for its amazing inovation of Create-A-Class and Perks. Everyone loved it, there was no argument. Many people say they hate W@W because it was a direct copy of Cod4 except for the time period and maps. They also dislike the fact that the MP40 was overpowered and overused. I just encourage these players to take another look at MW2, the one they said would destroy Treyarch and bring Cod back to its feet. The MP40 is nothing compared to every single overpowered assault rifle, with no kick, in MW2. I just want Treyarch to keep it Cod4 style and not all this custom killstreak, commando, and hitmarker BS. Thank You for reading this.

The following user thanked Baron Praxiz for this useful post:

Gho$tFaCe
05-01-2010, 03:43 PM #2
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
LOL. You cant hate WaW because it was a copy of your favorite game. Retards, that would mean its just as good as CoD4 except diff maps and shit. They did amazingly at WaW and im sure this will be even better.
05-01-2010, 03:47 PM #3
Originally posted by Pray View Post
LOL. You cant hate WaW because it was a copy of your favorite game. Retards, that would mean its just as good as CoD4 except diff maps and shit. They did amazingly at WaW and im sure this will be even better.

Exactly, all of them back it up with the excuse of the MP40.
05-01-2010, 03:50 PM #4
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
Omg. MP40 isnt even that good. Its way to damn slow.
05-01-2010, 03:52 PM #5
a24fan
Gym leader
As long as there is no bs in this game and the guns are balanced as well as the perks then this WILL be the CoD that brings it back on its feet.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by Pray View Post
Omg. MP40 isn't even that good. Its way to damn slow.

Hip firing it just kills everyone. Its not the fastest fire rate but does a lot of damage its like a AK-47 vs a Scorpion.
05-01-2010, 04:54 PM #6
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
I mean it shouldn't be so simple, or else what would be fun about it? I mean stuff like Pro perks is okay but take out all the stuff that removed mw2 farther away from what made it a good shooter.

But if you want it the same, than it shall just be another cod4 or w@w with minor changes, yes it should be simple yet off the charts with new content. What I am trying to say is... let them put in whatever works best for the game and new features but don't carry it out to the point where its no longer a FPS.
05-01-2010, 05:02 PM #7
I think death streaks, stupid perks like commando and OMA, shotguns and machine pistols as secondaries, and no ADS sway (like the CoD4 guns, when you aimed down sight the sight would move a little) are the problems of MW2.

As long as Treyarch doesn't add those, this should be a good game.
05-01-2010, 05:52 PM #8
Dank
Not Former Staff
Idk its probably gonna be different since its made my TreyArch....^^
05-01-2010, 06:09 PM #9
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Simplicity is not always superior. Modern Warfare 2, in my opinion, is an example of a developer's attempt at greatest. I commend Infinity Ward for that attempt, and think that it was a good one. It was rather brave of them to try and make another innovating change in the Call of Duty series, like they so perfectly did with Call of Duty 4.

World at War was a good title in my opinion, and simply did what Infinity Ward did not do with Modern Warfare 2: Stick with what they knew would be successful. Treyarch, from what I've seen, has yet to innovate the series with anything spectacular, and while that ensures a satisfying game, I think that it is time for them to be ambitious and try to take a path Infinity Ward has yet to take.

If Treyarch "keeps it simple" as you say, they would likely be either a.) Sticking to the basic system used in Modern Warfare [1] and World at War, or b.) Attempt to use a similar, but slightly improved system like that used in Modern Warfare 2.

I think this title will be an enjoyable one, no matter what they do, but I'm really hoping that Treyarch will try to stand out as a great Call of Duty developer, and create some distinct ideas of their own, in which they too will be remembered for innovating the Call of Duty series as did Infinity Ward.

The following user thanked schaffinosx for this useful post:

bmxdude9
05-01-2010, 06:42 PM #10
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Originally posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
Simplicity is not always superior. Modern Warfare 2, in my opinion, is an example of a developer's attempt at greatest. I commend Infinity Ward for that attempt, and think that it was a good one. It was rather brave of them to try and make another innovating change in the Call of Duty series, like they so perfectly did with Call of Duty 4.

World at War was a good title in my opinion, and simply did what Infinity Ward did not do with Modern Warfare 2: Stick with what they knew would be successful. Treyarch, from what I've seen, has yet to innovate the series with anything spectacular, and while that ensures a satisfying game, I think that it is time for them to be ambitious and try to take a path Infinity Ward has yet to take.

If Treyarch "keeps it simple" as you say, they would likely be either a.) Sticking to the basic system used in Modern Warfare [1] and World at War, or b.) Attempt to use a similar, but slightly improved system like that used in Modern Warfare 2.

I think this title will be an enjoyable one, no matter what they do, but I'm really hoping that Treyarch will try to stand out as a great Call of Duty developer, and create some distinct ideas of their own, in which they too will be remembered for innovating the Call of Duty series as did Infinity Ward.

That is the perfect and only way you could really put it how this game should be, IMO.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo