11-12-2010, 11:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right we have threads here, there and everywhere about the issues, so I've wrote out a full list of issues that I know about and I've posted this on the Treyarch forums and tweeted it to both David and Josh.

The list

The Lag/Frame Rate Issue - I think this has been said and said again, so I wont go on about it much, but this happens in Single player, not just multi player. Josh has commented about this, so I'm sure this is a priority.

No Mic - For some reason it's pot luck whether or not it shows whether you have a mic or not? Sometimes it echos a lot as well.

Matching issues - Once again, Josh has acknowledged this so I wont go on much, but you seem to end up getting in games with people 1000's of miles away which doesn't help with the lag issues.

Stabby Stabby - Josh, said himself that quick scoping was removed because snipers don't quick scope in real life. Is it also not true that people lunge 2 metres to stab someone while being shot at with a AK47u? The knife range needs to be reduced. You've done a great job in listening to some of the communities concerns, but this seems to have been missed. Commando Pro was one of the worst perks ever. It almost handicaps the users who use a tactical layout.

Spawning issues - I know this was designed to stop/reduce people spawn camping, however instead it means that I get a few kills over by my spawn only to have those same people spawn round the corner with heart set on revenge, which would be ok if there wasn't 3 of them and they weren't behind me.

Sound issues - I know David has acknowledged this somewhat on his twitter. The footsteps cannot be heard, some of the kill streaks don't seem to have the right punch. Bomb planters can defuse a bomb without a single noise unless you're sat on top of them.

Falling through the map - So yesterday I started falling through the map when I die? Not really the most annoying thing, I guess scavenger users might lose out, but then I've had my RC car fall through the map a couple of times. Have the videos.

Theater Mode - Ok, so I know this is beta, at least I know the uploading side is, but it only seems to record some of my games. Annoyingly it doesn't the record the ones where I get awesome kills i.e a 3 kill streak using a tomahawk in which I through one about 100 metres. Not something I'll replicate quickly. Like I said, this is beta, so bugs are expected, just kinda sucks :(

How many bullets? - This could be down the lag issue, I'm not sure... but with the removal of stopping power I feel like sometimes I have to pump holy hell into someone for them to die, yet they can drop a 1/4 of a clip off and I die. This could be me being bad arguably, but I know I'm better then that Smile

Ps3 Freezing - During the introduction screen my game freezes for several seconds. The same happens when a trophy is earned (all minor issues), however sometimes if a host backs out and it doesn't re-host quickly enough it can freeze my whole ps3. Happened a couple of times and my clan also had to power off.

Screen Flickering Issue - Users have reported issues while either loading into the multiplayer menu from the main menu and before a game starts. If this is screenshotted at the right time, it shows a string of numbers and letters, somewhat like the matrix.

Leaderboards - The Leaderboards are wrong. Showing incorrect information about plants, defuses and kills. No pattern as to how it pulls the information.

Gobble

The following 73 users say thank you to Gobz for this useful post:

-〤-, .Joee, 369lo, 3arc, Aced, alcapoter, AngryHD, Anthony., Awayze, baycod9, billionk, blazed_74gd, bmxrcodol04, Brian235026, Calebbeast, charlzangelz, Chiddy, Curtyy, david_yo, defwegwreh, DEREKTROTTER, Dreamy, EnD*, EVoLGH0St, ffflol, game1231, grim-reaper, Gshyne, hacxx, Hadenkin, Hawkin, ILovePie24!!, JonnyH94, Jteezay09, JTRaines92, Khan12, knazze, kobe8bp, kyba21, Mocro Lmfao, Mr. God, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Oppossum, Night Wolf, ogbrandon, Peirau, PhantomRenegade, PHO3NIX~, Pillar2365, Pimp, Pure Decimation, RiceKrispies, Saint Jimmy, savillbros, shawry, SiiANA--x, Skylines, Slashey, snowaura1337, StevenBC, stocky912, Tazox94, The Low Key OG, The Shoota, the stuff, TheUnkn0wn, Vengeance, Venu, x_Dopey-HTFC_x, x-MaGiiKZz-o, xVii-, Xx_^^69^^_xX, XxEuro_KidxX
04-03-2011, 03:42 PM #137
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
How many bullets? - This could be down the lag issue, I'm not sure... but with the removal of stopping power I feel like sometimes I have to pump holy hell into someone for them to die, yet they can drop a 1/4 of a clip off and I die. This could be me being bad arguably, but I know I'm better then that

= so annoying!
04-25-2011, 07:23 PM #138
good list-->good job 100%!
05-08-2011, 07:45 PM #139
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by Gobble View Post
Right we have threads here, there and everywhere about the issues, so I've wrote out a full list of issues that I know about and I've posted this on the Treyarch forums and tweeted it to both David and Josh.

The list

The Lag/Frame Rate Issue - I think this has been said and said again, so I wont go on about it much, but this happens in Single player, not just multi player. Josh has commented about this, so I'm sure this is a priority.

No Mic - For some reason it's pot luck whether or not it shows whether you have a mic or not? Sometimes it echos a lot as well.

Matching issues - Once again, Josh has acknowledged this so I wont go on much, but you seem to end up getting in games with people 1000's of miles away which doesn't help with the lag issues.

Stabby Stabby - Josh, said himself that quick scoping was removed because snipers don't quick scope in real life. Is it also not true that people lunge 2 metres to stab someone while being shot at with a AK47u? The knife range needs to be reduced. You've done a great job in listening to some of the communities concerns, but this seems to have been missed. Commando Pro was one of the worst perks ever. It almost handicaps the users who use a tactical layout.

Spawning issues - I know this was designed to stop/reduce people spawn camping, however instead it means that I get a few kills over by my spawn only to have those same people spawn round the corner with heart set on revenge, which would be ok if there wasn't 3 of them and they weren't behind me.

Sound issues - I know David has acknowledged this somewhat on his twitter. The footsteps cannot be heard, some of the kill streaks don't seem to have the right punch. Bomb planters can defuse a bomb without a single noise unless you're sat on top of them.

Falling through the map - So yesterday I started falling through the map when I die? Not really the most annoying thing, I guess scavenger users might lose out, but then I've had my RC car fall through the map a couple of times. Have the videos.

Theater Mode - Ok, so I know this is beta, at least I know the uploading side is, but it only seems to record some of my games. Annoyingly it doesn't the record the ones where I get awesome kills i.e a 3 kill streak using a tomahawk in which I through one about 100 metres. Not something I'll replicate quickly. Like I said, this is beta, so bugs are expected, just kinda sucks :(

How many bullets? - This could be down the lag issue, I'm not sure... but with the removal of stopping power I feel like sometimes I have to pump holy hell into someone for them to die, yet they can drop a 1/4 of a clip off and I die. This could be me being bad arguably, but I know I'm better then that Smile

Ps3 Freezing - During the introduction screen my game freezes for several seconds. The same happens when a trophy is earned (all minor issues), however sometimes if a host backs out and it doesn't re-host quickly enough it can freeze my whole ps3. Happened a couple of times and my clan also had to power off.

Screen Flickering Issue - Users have reported issues while either loading into the multiplayer menu from the main menu and before a game starts. If this is screenshotted at the right time, it shows a string of numbers and letters, somewhat like the matrix.

Leaderboards - The Leaderboards are wrong. Showing incorrect information about plants, defuses and kills. No pattern as to how it pulls the information.

Gobble

Nearly 6 months later and these same problems still exist. No
06-02-2011, 02:12 AM #140
Really nice thread man :P
06-04-2011, 08:06 PM #141
LegitKidd
Vault dweller
Is there a thread to post small glitches? These seem to be bigger things..
06-05-2011, 10:23 AM #142
I Think People Would Have Played Black Ops More If Trickshotting Wasnt Taken Off, Also I Think Theater Was A Good Idea But It Causes Way Much Lag.. And I Also Think That In Theater You Should Be Able To Upload Videos To Youtube In The Quality The Same As An HD PVR..

If It Was Like That , Black Ops Would Be Beast! Maybe MW3 could understand this?

who agrees with me? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo