Post: Post All Prestige Hacking , Bypasses, or Challenge Lobby Theories Here!
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Post all theories you have here.

Do not post here if you don't have a serious theory, or you want someone to do this for you. If you do, your post will be deleted.
Last edited by iDelete ; 11-19-2010 at 09:53 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to iDelete for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bavayjeremy, BooshMayne, Cpt.S, Dreamcather, Deadpool, Extractz92, GuitarSlash, ILovePie24!!, IzBoogz, Klots, ljjp, Lucid Ghost, Proboscis, Rea, SALOOTME, skitterz, Spraze, Toon_Squad, Vectriixx, xBlancoLegiit, xJayJayOkocha_, xxcodfreakxx
11-20-2010, 02:36 PM #29
1.download 1.02 patch
2.install onto jailbroken ps3
3.data transfer to 2 3.50
4.use elite mossy patch blocker to go online
5.go get level 50 combat training
6.do the prestige glitch

------------------------

to downgrade

set set your system laung to french delete the patch use the elite mosy patch blocker do the prestige glitch , this will reset you

NOT A THEORY I DID IT
11-20-2010, 03:14 PM #30
I have a theory ( i write it in French, because i'm french and i'm lazy to translate) :

Plutôt que d'utiliser 2 PS3 (une jailbreak et une non jailbreack) est-il possible de modifier une sauvegarde faite depuis la PS3 ( une sauvegarde système). Si oui il suffirait juste de faire la sauvegarde sur un HDD externe, et implanter la maj 1.02 par je ne sais quelle manière.
11-20-2010, 03:30 PM #31
Testozter0n
Hosting Premium Lobbys!
Originally posted by clems2792 View Post
I have a theory ( i write it in French, because i'm french and i'm lazy to translate) :

Plutôt que d'utiliser 2 PS3 (une jailbreak et une non jailbreack) est-il possible de modifier une sauvegarde faite depuis la PS3 ( une sauvegarde système). Si oui il suffirait juste de faire la sauvegarde sur un HDD externe, et implanter la maj 1.02 par je ne sais quelle manière.

English Community!!! :FU:

The following 2 users say thank you to Testozter0n for this useful post:

billionk, Stejzz
11-20-2010, 04:17 PM #32
Originally posted by Testozter0n View Post
English Community!!! :FU:

Is it really that hard to just translate that... Jeez, lazy people...

Rather than using 2 PS3 (a jailbreak and non Jailbreack) is it possible to modify a backup made from the PS3 (a backup system). If so it would just make a backup on an external HDD, and implement the 1.02 per Maj I do not know how.

The following 2 users say thank you to PüñKЯéг for this useful post:

New York BOY !, TheRandomGuy128
11-20-2010, 04:41 PM #33
VnmZ
Haxor!
Well I have tried this but maybe with a jailbreak it might work,anyway if you bypass the patch and then do the exact same as what you did for the previous hack you may be able to do the prestige hack... Its just a theory dont hate
11-20-2010, 04:53 PM #34
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by clems2792 View Post

tu a essayer ? et sa marche?
11-20-2010, 05:00 PM #35
Originally posted by rustomen View Post
tu a essayer ? et sa marche?

Nan justement c'est une hypothèse, pour mettre sur la piste d'une éventuelle solutions.
11-20-2010, 05:31 PM #36
I have a ps3 with 1.02 for black ops and it says that my playlist i sversion 46 i think someone else with version 46 can just add me and it will work.

psn xxdeepuxx
11-20-2010, 05:50 PM #37
will any1 do prestige hack 4 me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo