11-20-2010, 07:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a quick tutorial showing you how to bypass Call of Duty Black Ops on PS3 with EliteMossy's Patch Blocker, Video will probably be up soon!

Warning: You will probably be reset if you do this.

1. First of All you need to download it; You must login or register to view this content.

2. Extract it and open it, take note of the IP address and Start Blocking

3. On your PS3 delete the Black Ops patch (Game Data Utility)

4. Goto Internet Connection Settings and pass everything until you come to Proxy Server

5.Click 'Use' and type in the IP address from the patch blocker and your port should be 8080

6. Save the settings and Test Connection

7. Once it finished successfully you can start up Black Ops

8. It shouldn't ask you to update the patch and the patch blocker NEVER signs you out, Congratz Claps

Note; Goto Nazi Zombies > Online > Find Match > dev, It should be under ZOMBIES, it was for development reasons only,
they removed it before shipping if you read it

Any questions then add me on PSN; Conor110 Outie
Last edited by Spartan Gunney ; 11-23-2010 at 08:04 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Chroniczz for this useful post:

allant, arm44n1, billionk, CRACKbomber, edwin864, EliteAccuracy, Genocide47, lK U S lH, luojunkai123, marlins95, Maty360414, TNA1, xBENNETT04x
12-21-2010, 09:44 PM #110
lol-pop
Pokemon Trainer
But if I don't play online, does it reset me ?
12-22-2010, 12:00 AM #111
Originally posted by pop View Post
But if I don't play online, does it reset me ?

if u play on french servers u do since u dont play online u dont get reset u cant bypass anymore because u need the new patch to play
12-22-2010, 05:29 AM #112
Kill_tony485
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ukimpact View Post
yes u can u need 2 ps3 on 3.50 and data transfer from a 2.41 with 1.02 patch only on it then load up both ps3 seperate internet connections patch blockers then do it

Yep that Is correct

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by One
LMAO, leecher fail. :bro:

Lmao'ed So hardd at that!!
12-22-2010, 06:42 PM #113
Thanks for this Mossy Happy

I just wanted someway to still do the table glitch on "Five" offline with a friend lol
12-22-2010, 07:12 PM #114
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by sergskate13 View Post
omg fml i have mac and it doesnt workk :(((

That is what Parallels, VMWare Fusion, and Bootcamp are for.
12-22-2010, 07:27 PM #115
zxnick
Haxor!
on psn you cant go on online without the patch downloaded.:hitman::clap:

hope this helped
12-22-2010, 07:34 PM #116
Originally posted by zxnick View Post
on psn you cant go on online without the patch downloaded.:hitman::clap:

hope this helped

But I can just turn off the proxy and redownload the patch if I want to play online correct?
12-22-2010, 08:56 PM #117
zxnick
Haxor!
i know that i was saying that you cant go online on black ops while using the patch blocker
12-23-2010, 03:19 AM #118
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Ok guys here it is straight up....... Elite Mossy's Patch Blocker: Once BO is bypassed and you are running the game without the patch installed you have 2 options: OPTION 1) try your hardest to get into multiplayer and just be a total FAIL!!!! with a new level and prestige of 0 yes YOU WILL DEFFINATELY GET RESET!!!!! or 2) get a few friends to bypass and have all the fun in the world on zombies having every single glitch at your disposal result hours of fun gaming with 0 chance of getting reset yes ZERO!!!! i have been using the patch blocker for weeks now to play zombies with friends i have taken NO.1 on the leaderboards and when i am finished i turn of the patch blocker and re-install the patch to go play the multiplayer that should stop all the repetitive questions that have been answerd a million times and still get asked!!!!!!
Last edited by Legend_Armour_ ; 12-25-2010 at 01:37 AM.

The following user thanked Legend_Armour_ for this useful post:

Jteezay09

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo