11-28-2010, 02:07 PM #1
sensi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is just a simple change, thought id record something last night through my bordem

Dont start flaming me, yes its nothing special, just changing killstreak reduction

Heres the result

Can change alot more obviously, but cant be assed since 3.41s are blocked

[WS]Eoh0RY_D14I[/WS]

The following user thanked sensi for this useful post:

callumbaker88
11-29-2010, 01:26 AM #65
rico4u2day2
(Insert Cool User Title)
/facepalm I'm assuming this is a custom game mode in LAN party.
Last edited by rico4u2day2 ; 11-29-2010 at 02:03 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to rico4u2day2 for this useful post:

k1ll3rs0wn, PopScience
11-29-2010, 02:00 AM #66
you can change the number of kills you need to get each killstreak in private match this isn't a hack
11-29-2010, 02:42 AM #67
This isnt a hack, I made my own custom match when you kill someone you get 3 care packages.
11-29-2010, 07:32 AM #68
lahure1
Do a barrel roll!
um just sayin but you can do that in a private match u put kill streaks as 1 2 3 kills then change hardline to 3 less kills
11-29-2010, 03:46 PM #69
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
Ughh huh....
Last edited by lK U S lH ; 11-29-2010 at 06:38 PM.
11-29-2010, 05:35 PM #70
Originally posted by hunter12 View Post
Transfering won't work. You can't run unsigned code on 3.50, unless of course you have a dev unit or patched jailbroken PS3 to play online.
EDIT: and guys stop flamming the guy self edits are possible, theres tuts everywhere.

And which 1 of them do you have? :black:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by oneupkidparadis View Post
This is not a hack and is not a mod, you can create your own game modes in private match, create your own classes (with gold guns included), killstreaks, even health of your player and speed he moves at. You can even disable sprint and perks. Like come on people...

well done :tD you just hoped in with every1 of these other noobs! he hacked the self it is possible,just come on...

I Have seen proof from him on TV,no info will be made though.
11-29-2010, 06:13 PM #71
sensi
Banned
Originally posted by Xo View Post
sensi, if you show us another video of you without using the Perk "Hardline" i will believe you.

Originally posted by another user
Dude, im so sorry.. but this thread does not solve anything about you have edited the .self file.. in your video I can see you are using the Perk "HARDLINE" Which indicates you have edited the Perk in the settings, you can the killstreak to 1... which is very easy to do. You have also signed out of your psn to pretend you are on 3.41.. but really your on 3.50. Im sorry but this shows no proff that you know how to edit it.. & btw you state that you have only changed the Killstreak, but you cba to do anything else? Hmm i think someone is bullshiting.

In my opinion this thread should be closed without further evidence.

You are a ****ing moron i really couldnt give a **** if you believe me, people that know how this is done (which is the majority that have viewed the thread) is who i was aiming at. not tards like you mate.

For your information though, the reason Hardline is on is because i edited the dvar 'perk_killstreakreduction' which if you cant work out is Hardline.

I changed it from 1 to 11, so that 1 kill get you all 3 of your killstreaks, whatever they are, at once.

Heres a screenshot, and %r4 is the default value set at 1

You must login or register to view this content.

No i wont spoon feed you on how to do it, find out for yourself like me and others

You can edit XPscale this way which i think is how unknown did his xpmod, but you wont flame him will you, your too much up his ass

:beer:
Last edited by sensi ; 11-29-2010 at 06:17 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to sensi for this useful post:

callumbaker88, Testozter0n
11-29-2010, 06:41 PM #72
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
Originally posted by callumbaker88 View Post
And which 1 of them do you have? :black:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

well done :tD you just hoped in with every1 of these other noobs! he hacked the self it is possible,just come on...

I Have seen proof from him on TV,no info will be made though.

Alrighty then!! I'd still like to see a vid of it in mulytiplayer in a random match then i'll be impressed his vidro doesnt proove anything i can do the same thing with the game i got from treyarch
11-29-2010, 06:44 PM #73
xGozzy
Climbing up the ladder
Nice Any Others You can do?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo