Post: Call of Duty: Black Ops|Massive Ultimate Tutorial Thread
11-30-2010, 05:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Fellow NGU members, I decided to make a thread to help you guys in each and every way possible. Enjoy, and Comment if you have any suggestions, or anything to add and I will add it in Smile Thanks for your time, and I hope I've helped!

With school and stuff I will try my best to keep this updated everyday.

Guys, with your help this thing has finally been sticky'ed. Anything you guys can contribute to helping this thread grow would be appreciated. After all, this is to help all of NGU. :wub: :love:

Last Updated - January 25, 2011 At 10:58 PM

*UPDATE* You must login or register to view this content. *UPDATE*

Credit for the hack, goes to: Ihatecompvir

Thank Him: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Credit for the find, goes to: xd366

Credit for the find, goes to: IttzHazeyMods

*UPDATE* You must login or register to view this content. *UPDATE*

[multipage= How to get 99 Million CoDPoints + 15th Level 50]

Credit to: Ihatecompvir

[multipage=Black Ops Patch Collection Thread]

Credit goes to: TTT_Dutch

[multipage=Multiplayer Boosting]
Multiplayer Glitches

Every Way To Boost On Black Ops

DOMINATION BOOSTING:
When you start the game of Domination you will each capture the one at YOUR spawn then both teams will meet at B and switch off capturing B. Im not very familiar with this way because the last time i did this after about 5 times we stopped earning points.So you must kill yourself to get the point and wait about 10 sec. Thanks uMad_lol

DEMOLITION BOOSTING:
When you start up the game of Demolition you have Half of each team do HEADSHOTS for 1 round, Then you have the other half PLANT AND DEFUSE each bomb. This will get you alot of points and will help you rank up quick. Exact EXP you get would be good.
DO NOT GO OVER 9500, You will not get any exp.

TEAM TACTICAL BOOSTING:
This is very wide spread boosting you can either get TDM and boost headshots or you can get capture the flag and boost flag capturing depending on what you pick. Most people use team tactical for domination and demolition.

HEADSHOT BOOSTING:
Now this is very simple just start any game with all your friends, Beside private match obviously and just switch off getting headshots. That is'nt as effective but still works.

SEARCH & DESTROY:
Get 6 kills each round will total out to about 24 kills. Then next game switch people and you will get alot of points dont know exact amount.
Thanks Woobie.
CONSEQUENCES: Dont abuse this. After a few times go into a normal search game and just sit in the corner so your score per minute goes down.

PRIVATE MATCH GLITCH:
First, Go to Player Match With 2 People. Now Switch Lobbies to Wager Match, Then Private match. (Make sure your both in each lobby) Now set the settings to Free For All on NukeTown (Or whatever map you want) Now wait 5 seconds and start the game.... Once the game has started have you and your friend each get 1 kill. Then wait 5 seconds and end the game. Once the game has ended,Disband (Or End) The private match lobby. Your friend will now get kicked into this glitched lobby. Have him invite you back. After you get in you should see matched player. Have your friend hit Find match and now it should say Headquarters at the top and when enough people join it will say Nuketown free for all.
Now you can invite who ever you want

CONSEQUENCES: Nothing really they can just patch the glitch but i need more info about that.

They founder of this is Kanee

[multipage=Wager Match Tutorial]

Required Stuff:
Net Tools v5
Also you have to be host.

Steps
First Step - Go into a wager match game. Really you only need to do this if your losing. (You have to do this while the game is still going)

Second Step - Open up Net Tools v5 on the computer. Click start then click network tools, now find the thing called UDP Flooder

Third Step - Now when you have the UDP Flooder Up. Insert this
First Box Put - 24.24.24.24
Second Box - DataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataData
Speed - Make It Max 10

Fourth Step - Push start. Now you will notice you become laggy and your connection drops to red bar stop the UDP Flooder (If kept on to long it will disconnect you from live). Now that you stoped it all the players in the game will time out, and you will be in there by yourself and should say "Enemies forfitting in 20, 10 so on.

Fifth Step - When the game ends because enemies forfitted it will say you lost 10k Cod Points. Go and play any game where you earn cod points. When the games ends it will combine the 10k you lost with the ammount you earned that game.

Tutorial Video
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWIznSixFBM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Net Tools Tutorial Guide[/ame]

Hope this helped.

[multipage=How to kill teammates in core! Not Patched]

Steps
1.Wait for a teammate to run by a red barrel.
2.Shoot the barrel causing it to explode by your teammate.
3.Have fun making your teammates mad.

Video Tutorial Soon.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Clan Tag Tutorial Not Patched Brand New Way 11/28/2010]

1. Sign into two xbox live accounts can't be guest, and make an xbox live party.
2. Click mutliplayer with the one you want the colored clantag on then player match.
3. Now highlight the gamertag you wanted the colored clantag on and push B to the mutliplayer menue.
4. Select Local, then splitscreen.
6. Now push "Y" and go over to party, and click on your profile you want the colored clantag on and click combat record, then push B and go to clan tag.
7. Now select your color and push B back to the mutliplayer menue.
8. Now with your outher controller click Xbox Live/Player Match, And there you go.

Tutorial Video
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUW4ZmiVw8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Black ops Color Clan tag (TUT)[/ame]

Hope this helped.

Posted by TTG-Siick-HackzZ
[multipage=Keeping weapons after prestige! Not Patched]

1. Setup your classes how you want them
2. Start a Xbox live party (it doesnt matter of there are friends in it)
3. Go to multiplayer > Xbox live
4. Hover over your name (showing your emblem/background)
4. Hit B and then go local > Split Screen
5. When in a Split screen lobby click "Y" (for friends) then scroll to xbox live party
6. when on the Xbox live party click your self
7. then click combat record. then press "B" Again.
8. Go down to prestige, and follow the instructions.

Video Tutorial
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN7JhjErbCI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - *POST PATCH* Keep Guns after prestige AND COLOR CLAN TAG[/ame]

Permission to use this video by TTG_Banta
I did not find this, TTG_Banta founder.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=How to get 30k when you prestige Not Patched]

Steps
1.First get to level 50 and also you need 10k CP (Cod Points)
2.Once your level 50 and have your Cod Points go to wager match.
3.Next find a High Roller game that uses 10k CP.
4.Once your in the lobby go to your player card and prestige.

Now just hope you win the game if so then there you go. If not then your really not losing anything

]Video Tutorial Soon.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Private Match Xp Glitch Patched]

Steps

1. Go to player match and invite one of your friends.
2. Now switch to wager match and then private match.
3. Now make it free for all on nuketown and start the game.
4. When your in the game have your friend kill you and you kill him after that wait 5 seconds and then end the game.
5. Now Disband/end the private match lobby now have your friend invite you back have your friend hit Find Match and you should merge into a lobby now invite all the people you want.

Video Tutorial
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAFOzdZPC1U&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Xp glitch private match[/ame]

Hope this helped.

[multipage=How to get titles and emblems free! Not Patched]

Steps
1. Have a friend invite you to a Player Match.
2. Go to your playercard and hold over the prestige option
3. Have your friend to switch the lobby to Combat Training
4. Select Edit Playercard and do what you would like do on your player card.
5. This is using your combat training money instead of your online, so make sure you have money in combat training for this to work.

Video Tutorial
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFDS9z2xbAA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - How to buy titles/ embelms free[/ame]

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Map Glitches/Tricks]

How to get out of Firing Range!
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UXZHzg7yJA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - *NEW* Black Ops Glitch - Out Of Map: Firing Range [EASY][/ame]

How to get out of Summit!
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWuGBzRFL5M&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Call Of Duty BLACK OPS :: *New* Glitch On SUMMIT Out Of Map[/ame]

[multipage=Ten Tips For The Black Ops Zombie "Noob"]

I was never one of those crazy guys who could get to wave 30 and beyond on World At War, and so far I haven’t got there yet on Black Ops either. Those relentless Zombies always seem to creep up behind me or chase me into a corner while I scream like a 5 year old girl.

However, I’ve got some mates who are seasoned BO nuts (Black Ops), already by some impossible trick of nature, and have been telling me many useful tips for surviving in the dark corridors and rooms of the Zombie mode. When I teamed up with them I doubted they were as good as they claimed, and then some 3000 revives later I shut my mouth and paid close attention. We played on Pentagon 5 most of the time so these will be specific for this map.

Tip 1: The Box mistake. One of the first things I’ve realized on ‘5’ is that the wave-10 players (e.g. people who can only get up to round ten) seem so hell-bent on reaching the box and playing lucky dip with their guns that when they get there they don’t know what to do once they have the gun they want…suggestions: shoot. But as we know this isn’t enough, advice to players would be to find the best gun that it is relatively easy to access, like the MPL, which is just through the first unlockable door on 5, or the MP5K on the top floor of the War room (first lift downstairs).

Tip 2: Block them out. Bizarrely, a lot of people forget to barricade and repair holes, leaving huge openings in their defence as they get carried away running deeper into the map or looking for more guns. While ammo and weapons and completely necessary, you should always have one or two people checking the windows. This leads nicely on to the next key point.

Tip 3: Can you hear me! Communication is absolutely vital to progressing in to the later waves of Zombie mode. Too many people don’t turn on their headsets and/or mute other players. This is shooting yourself in the foot before you’ve even begun. For one, your teammate could use the lift by himself, without you knowing about it and then when you need it to escape, it’s on the wrong floor, costing you precious seconds. Or, if you have some sort of plan, you need to be able to communicate it. Most players do go in with some form of strategy so if you’re all doing your own thing it simply won’t work. Most successful matches have an unofficial leader in the lobby that makes decisions when to move down or up a level into a new area.

Tip 4: F****** Doctor. So many gamers have been flummoxed by the appearance of the Doctor (or Tech as some call him). He runs after you and if he grabs you he steals your equipped weapon and teleports you to a random spot on the map. Whilst he can be killed with either a nuke pickup or spamming him with all your gunfire for AGES, you can prevent him coming at all by NOT turning on the power. Although, this means you sacrifice access to the president’s lounge (which is a killer place to camp….see the pun there?) and the sucker punch vendor.

Tip 5: Who’s a tough guy now? As the game hints at in the loading screen, you don’t always want to rush in to revive a downed player straight away. The downed period can keep a player alive for roughly a minute, before they have to spectate the rest of the round. So get someone to cover you while you revive your buddy and choose your moment carefully. One useful thing is using the lift to teleport the Zombies up to the next floor (or down) with you, then quickly going back down to revive someone who can crawl towards the lift. It gives you a few seconds of clear to bring him/her back into the match. Of course there are still occasions when it is simply suicide to try to help a dying player but generally if you play it right this shouldn’t happen much (we hope).

Tip 6: Butcher. In the early stages (say 1-6) it is fairly easy to hold the undead hordes off so it is a good time to rake in the points by using your knife to finish them off. Usually if you stab at a window and then pull out before they lash back you can kill them quite effectively. It gives you a lot more points than regular kills and it saves ammo in the early stages. Also when you get to the last few zombies of a harder round you can once again pick them off with your knife.

Tip 7: Personal space. If you can keep a fair amount of space to move about in, you can mow the zombies down before they get to close to create another space. I have on many occasions hid in a corner and sprayed all my ammo at them, then when I needed to reload I had nowhere to go and no time to get there. Camping spots are the way forward for some players, but you always should have a route of escape if you get overwhelmed. Note that ‘5’ has teleporters once the power is on (but the Doctor will come so you have to weight things out before hand I guess).

Tip 8: Where to pitch?. From what I’ve heard the most sustainable locations are the following:

-The top floor by the first lift (because you can alternate between the two floors, but make sure someone is always near the lift button side)

-The presidents lounge (only two windows, the double doors, and the teleporter to cover. Has the Sucker-punch and also the teleporter as emergency escape) Note: to open the lounge you must turn on the power, and pull the switches in the war room to defcon 5 to lock the teleporters on it, then go in any teleporter. You must leave someone in there at all time if you want it to stay open though.

-The bottom floor in the middle of the labs (because it is a four way corridor with access to multiple rooms and teleporters)

Tip 9: Taste in weapons. Annoyingly when you use the box, you don’t always get a particularly good weapon (note it always starts on the bottom floor in one of the labs) and you haven’t got time to try again so you settle for it and try your best. Try to avoid this. Basically if you can make a crawler to be last zombie still alive in a round, keep him alive and take turns to distract him whilst your teammates take time to get the right gun from the mystery box, it will make a huge difference to your chances of getting further.

Tip 10: Directions. Make sure you learn all the nuances of the levels and take time to familiarize yourself with where all the doors and corridors lead, where the dead ends are, weapon locations etc. Over time this will help to minimize clumsy mistakes and ultimately make you more efficient at dispatching those damn zombies.

Hopefully a few of these pointers were useful, but if you have any golden snippets of knowledge you feel are missing from this list, and that you’re willing to share, then leave a comment and let everyone else know.

[multipage=Zombies Kino Der Untoten]

Kino Der Untoten Invincibility Glitch
Not Patched
Steps
1. Player 1: crouch in a corner
2. Player 2: sprint dive onto Player 1's head, so Player 2 needs to be elevated higher than player 1 to begin with. ( like if player 1 is in a corner below a staircase, and player 2 dives from that stair case )
3. Player 1: Go prone and stand back up
4. Player 1 & 2 don't move out of the corner
5. After player 2 is in the corner prone against the wall, he doesnt move anymore.
6. Player 1 and any other player in the game (besides 2)kill the zombies.
7. Get high on the leaderboards before they patch it

Video Tutorial Soon.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Kino Der Toten Zombie Guide]

The first goal you need to have while playing this map is to make it to the power switch. If you can restore the power, you'll unlock the teleporter, the perk machines, the Mystery Box, a few traps, and ultimately allow yourself a lot more freedom of movement.

But how do I turn on the power?

Let me explain: You first have to make it through the cinema to the backstage. You can get to the backstage area by either taking the path to the right, or the path to the left. If you decide to take the path to the left, you can pick up an AK74U, access a Mystery Box, and also buy the MPL. The path to the right has the PM63, the MP40, and a Speed Cola. You decide which way you'll go, the most important thing is to get to the power.

Once you get to the backstage of the Theater, the power is located on the southwest portion of this (by the M16). You'll see the curtains on the stage raise, letting you know you have been successful. Also, the front doors of the theater room open up, creating a full open loop of this level.

Important note: It seems like turning on the power unlocks Gas Zombies... and these mother effer's aren't easy. Be aware of this.

How do I turn the Teleporter on?

You have to initiate the link in order to turn the Teleporter on. This is found in the backstage area as well, near the power switch and M16. Hold down the corresponding button until you hear a "click", then head back to the beginning of the level (the Lobby) to use the Teleporter. You'll have to stand on that weird looking platform and interact with it again to make it fully turned on. Once you do this, head back to the Theater Room to be transported to the projection room.

The Teleporter is on, but I'm confused...

The main use of the Teleporter is to transport you to the projection room. You'll find the Pack-a-Punch upgrade kiosk in this room. The most badass aspect of the projector room is the view of the zombies below. You can just sit up there and pick them off one by one, while collecting grenades off the wall and upgrading your weapons. Problem is, this only lasts for about 30 seconds. Also important to note that any zombies in the Teleporter when you use it will die instantly. Use it to your advantage!

What the hell is a Pack-a-Punch room?

Good question Roger. The Pack-a-Punch room is has a Pack-a-Punch Machine in it that upgrades your weapons. There will also be ammunition and a few pick-ups you can grab.

When do the Hellhounds show up?

They begin to show up after the 5th wave. They seem to come back every 5th round, although we have seen them only four rounds away a few times.

Best advice here is to find a corner, strap on your Shotgun, and blast away at their heads. If you are playing with a buddy, try to huddle up in opposite corners, so that you can cover each other while you are reloading.

Five (unlocked by beating the single player campaign)

This is the Zombie map that takes place in the Pentagon. There are three floors to be explored, the briefing room (top floor), the war room (second floor), and the basement (obviously the bottom floor).

Much like Kino der Toten, there is a power switch that you are strongly advised to turn on.
[multipage=Five]

Steps
Sorry about the quality my cap card started messing up. Gets better at the end. I will be making a better video.

To do this glitch you either need a lag switch or any way that you can lag out your connection without it lagging you out of the game.

Note: the host can't get out and the host must have the lag switch.

First what you want to do is get enough money to be able to get to the first elevator and go at least up and down 3 times.

Then what you want to do is have every one get in the elevator turn your lag switch on or make your connection lag.

After that hit the elevator and have everybody jump up and down.Once you hear the elevator click and the doors open turn off lag switch. This should lag them out side the elevator.

Video Tutorial
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUOMQ_7zx8Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Zombie Five Elevator Glitch[/ame]

Posted by mikeizzle09

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Five Full Guide]

Where is the power switch in "Five"?

Calm down, I'm getting to that. It's located on the basement level, and is a whole lot easier to get to than the one in Kino der Toten. From the start of the level, open the door to the right ($750) then head to the elevator and go down ($250). Once you're in the War Room (you start the level in the briefing room), find your way to the elevator by clearing the debris ($2000) and take the elevator down once again ($250).

We were able to unlock all of this by round 3 one time, but it's fairly easy and a lot more common by round 4. When you turn the power on in this level, you unlock all the perk machines, unlock the ability to set the Def Con level in the war room, and also turn on all the Teleporters.

Once again, how do I turn on the Teleporters?

These teleporters aren't like the ones in Kino der Toten, and can be used as soon as they are activated via the power switch.

You mentioned the ability to set the Def Con level. Is that like Def Jam?

No. Don't be an ass. When you turn the power on you can go into the war room and set the Def Con level. What this essentially means is that when you get it to Def Con Level 5, you unlock the Pack-a-Punch room. In order to do this, you'll need to activate all four switches in the war room (3 of them are near the Jugger Nog, while the fourth is across the map from all of them). Once they are all activated, all the Teleports will lead to the Pack-a-Punch room.

Good question Roger. The Pack-a-Punch room is has a Pack-a-Punch Machine in it that upgrades your weapons. There will also be ammunition and a few pick-ups you can grab.

Who the hell is this scientist-looking douche that keeps stealing all my sh**?!

Yeah, so he found you. He's what the game calls the "Pentagon Tech", and his sole purpose is to steal all your weapons. He shows up after you turn the power on. Don't freak out though, because he can be killed (there's even an Achievement/Trophy for doing it). Read carefully below for the best way to do this:

1. Keep in mind that the Pentagon Tech's hit points definitely increase as the rounds go on, and the more people you have in your party also means he has more health.
2. Claymores are your friend when trying to take this **** down. Place them in large groups in areas you know he is headed, as they will cause a ton of damage this way, while slowing him down.
3. Rather than trying to reload, just keep two weapons fully stocked for when he comes after you.
4. Just like every other enemy in any mode in any game ever, aim for his head. It will take off a lot more damage.
5. If he grabs your first weapon, chase him with your second. Notice he is slowing down? That means he is injured. Don't let up!

I had the MPL with the M16 as a backup weapon and was able to kill him in round six (with a buddy of course). Regardless, this can be done. Just load up on Claymores, have full ammo clips, and get ready to kick some ass!

Killin' Zombies is all about saving up enough money to move on to the next area. It's also about killin' zombies, but that's obvious.

Each kill on a Zombie gives you a certain amount of cashola, which you can then use to purchase and upgrade weapons, open doors, use mystery boxes, and so on. Here's the breakdown of each kill:

Any Zombie- non-lethal hit: 10 Points
Any Zombie- lethal hit: 50-60 Points
Any Zombie- lethal headshot: 100 Points
Any Zombie- non-lethal melee: 10 Points
Any Zombie- lethal melee: 130 Points
Gas Zombie- same
Hellhound Hit- 10 Points
Hellhound Kill- 60-100 Points

Keep in mind that Zombies gain strength and health as you progress through rounds. In the first few rounds, use melee as much as possible (especially when they are behind barriers). Since they are weaker, gaining easy points this way is almost necessary. Also, your pistol in the first few rounds isn't as useless as you think. Aim for the head and get some points. Remember, even non-lethal hits are worth 10 points.

YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO LEAVE TWO ZOMBIES ALIVE AT THE END OF EACH ROUND. Why 2 you ask? Well, because in this version of Nazi Zombies, the remaining Zombie goes berserk, coming at your like a Spider Monkey. If you leave two alive, this won't happen. Yeah that's right, I'm smart. By leaving some alive at the end of the round, you give yourself a chance to repair all the barriers, reload your ammo, figure out a plan, and most likely not die in the coming wave.

Some people have noted that you can simply grenade the last zombie (it blows it's legs off, turning it into a crawler). While I agree with this, it wastes a grenade and leaving two alive is a whole lot easier. Either strategy works though!

The other little trick is to let them take down the barriers in the first few rounds. Sounds stupid I know, but repairing barricades gives your points. Here's the breakdown:

10 Points per board
60 Points for a complete repair

There's a cap on each round however:

Round 1: 40 Points
Round 2: 90 Points
Round 3: 140 Points
Round 4: 140 Points

The weapons hanging around on the wall aren't going to be able to hold up long enough for you to survive longer than a dozen rounds or so. I know it can be done, so don't comment about how cool you are for getting to round whatever without the Mystery Box. For those of us out there who aren't completely badass, the Mystery Box is going to be your ticket to the higher rounds.

So remember to take advantage of this, as it adds up quickly! Leave two Zombies alive!!!

Perks

Every map has Perks hidden within them. You can buy them in vending machines, and they give you... well, Perks. Simple enough I s'pose.

Quick Revive:

$500 Solo/$1500 Co-Op
In solo mode, when you get downed, you get revived (limit 3).
In Co-Op Mode, it allows you to revive a down partner a lot quicker than if you didn't have one.

Pack-A-Punch
$5000
It's a weapon upgrade. Use it on a normal weapon and it morphs into a super awesome one!!! Ahhh!!!

Jugger-Nog
$2500
You'll absolutely need this if you want to succeed solo (but come on, just get some friends already). It lets you run past Zombies and still survive if you are hit a couple of times. Something that won't happen without it.

Double Tap Root Beer
$2000
This speeds up your gun's rate of fire (the opposite effect of alcohol)

Speed Cola
$3000
After you turn the power on, head for this upgrade asap. It reduces your reload time by half, and after the power is on, the zombies go crazy...er.

Mystery Box Weapons

You'll want to open up the Mystery Box in the later rounds. Some people say somewhere near rounds 8 or 9, I say more like around 11 or 12. Thing is, the Mystery Box packs some serious firepower, so when you have enough money saved up, don't be afraid to use it. Just be aware you may end up with a piece of crap weapon!

Special Power-Ups (random drops)

During the game there will be instances where killing a Zombie will ellicit a random power-up drop. These last for a short amount of time, and while you may be tempted to just use them all willy-nilly, there is a lot of strategy to some of these. Also keep in mind that these power-ups can be stacked on top of one another. My favorite one is definitely Double Points plus Instakill.

NUKE
This one is easy enough. It's a giant golden, floating bomb, and when you use it all zombies on the map explode. This won't however end the round, unless all the zombies are readily available for ultimate death. The best strategy I have found with this is to try to use it towards the end of the round, or at least when there are a lot of zombies around. It will be tempting to grab it immediately, but take a step back and survey the landscape. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone uses it when there is one freaking zombie on the map!

CARPENTER
This one repairs all the barricades. It's a giant floating, golden hammer. While it does give you 200 points, it's a whole lot less than if you were to repair them all manually. Nonetheless, this is a great power-up to use immediately, especially if you are under attack by a horde of flesh-eating freakbags.

INSTAKILL
If you see a golden skull in front of you, that's an Instakill. When you use it, all zombies become one-hit kills. Key strategy here is to pull out your knife or pistol, and go to town! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MAIN WEAPONS AMMO when an Instakill is activated. This is the perfect opportunity to get a grasp on the wave.

DOUBLE POINTS
See that floating "X2" symbol? No, that's not a reference to the second X-Men movie, it's a double points power-up, and it does just that. In other words, a hit that usually gives you 10 points now gives you 20. Easy enough right? Such an amazing power-up due to the fact that your points accumulate so much faster, allowing you to open doors, purchase weapons, set traps, and whatever else you need money for a lot faster.

MAX AMMO
From what I have noticed, this is the most common power-up you will see. When you activate it, your ammo will refill. If you are all using a headset (which you should be), make sure to tell everyone to reload right before you pick this up.

One huge advantage to this power-up is that it refills your Mystery Box Weapons. This is the only way to do this, making this power-up one of the most important ones.

DEATH MACHINE
This is only available in the "Five" map (although rumors claim it will be available on the DLC maps soon). The Death Machine is a giant minigun you can use for a short period of time. It's just a whole lot of badass

[multipage=Zombie Arcade]

Sorry none yet, I don't think any have been found
[multipage=Classic Zombie Maps]

Comming Soon!

ALSO COMING SOON, HOW TO GET ZOMBIE MAPS FREE! =D

Thanks for your time guys, if you have any comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns, just comment down below! I will gladly answer anything! :wub: :love:
Last edited by Alpha ; 01-27-2011 at 07:23 AM.

The following 84 users say thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

-〤-, -Garf-, -MartyNeale-, .Illuminati., A Goony Goblin, AgentKing-Botz, ak7, alcapoter, AnthonySchutte, atreyu9a7x, aXuaLs, battman411, bmxrcodol04, clizzzzz, Comic Book Guy, CRaZyY, Cryptic, dfrost182, DiJiTaLGoDz, Dillon, Dopey, Empire., Extractz92, Extrazior, F_S_M, Favo, Game Over, game1231, gdnxp, GenHelghast, gwen., Hazel, Hazey, HOT STyLeS, howigethere, J.E.T.S, jeffadkins51, Jiraiya, JP, KaYos, King Jamiɘ, Kraftix, lilnatsfan44, lmg123, Lydey, malik-ramires, Merkii, Mighty Jebuz, Moto Cross, Neal Caffrey, NorskTnaka, Nuke, olboijoe, waltuO, Peirau, Phrenzy, Rann-Dum, Reaper, ROCKY_southpaw, Sharpie, shinobi-of-zhit, Shootprado, SkaterCookie, Spartan Gunney, Spaz-, SpiritX987, SupImBirdy, tayen, TheBigRod, Tree, Trunks, Cory, V A G I N A, Vampytwistッ, Vanitas, Venom, WhiteGuyOnline, Winty, xCamoLegend, xd366, xjinton, xkurd4lifex, XxEuro_KidxX
12-01-2010, 02:58 AM #74
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Hello Fellow NGU members, I decided to make a thread to help you guys in each and every way possible. Enjoy, and Comment if you have any suggestions, or anything to add and I will add it in Smile Thanks for your time, and I hope I've helped!

With school and stuff I will try my best to keep this updated everyday.

Guys, with your help this thing has finally been sticky'ed. Anything you guys can contribute to helping this thread grow would be appreciated. After all, this is to help all of NGU. :wub: :love:

Last Updated - November 30, 2010 At 6:55 PM

*UPDATE* Added Ten Tips For The Black Ops Zombie "Noob" *UPDATE*

[multipage=Multiplayer Boosting]
Multiplayer Glitches

Every Way To Boost On Black Ops

DOMINATION BOOSTING:
When you start the game of Domination you will each capture the one at YOUR spawn then both teams will meet at B and switch off capturing B. Im not very familiar with this way because the last time i did this after about 5 times we stopped earning points.So you must kill yourself to get the point and wait about 10 sec. Thanks uMad_lol

DEMOLITION BOOSTING:
When you start up the game of Demolition you have Half of each team do HEADSHOTS for 1 round, Then you have the other half PLANT AND DEFUSE each bomb. This will get you alot of points and will help you rank up quick. Exact EXP you get would be good.
DO NOT GO OVER 9500, You will not get any exp.

TEAM TACTICAL BOOSTING:
This is very wide spread boosting you can either get TDM and boost headshots or you can get capture the flag and boost flag capturing depending on what you pick. Most people use team tactical for domination and demolition.

HEADSHOT BOOSTING:
Now this is very simple just start any game with all your friends, Beside private match obviously and just switch off getting headshots. That is'nt as effective but still works.

SEARCH & DESTROY:
Get 6 kills each round will total out to about 24 kills. Then next game switch people and you will get alot of points dont know exact amount.
Thanks Woobie.
CONSEQUENCES: Dont abuse this. After a few times go into a normal search game and just sit in the corner so your score per minute goes down.

PRIVATE MATCH GLITCH:
First, Go to Player Match With 2 People. Now Switch Lobbies to Wager Match, Then Private match. (Make sure your both in each lobby) Now set the settings to Free For All on NukeTown (Or whatever map you want) Now wait 5 seconds and start the game.... Once the game has started have you and your friend each get 1 kill. Then wait 5 seconds and end the game. Once the game has ended,Disband (Or End) The private match lobby. Your friend will now get kicked into this glitched lobby. Have him invite you back. After you get in you should see matched player. Have your friend hit Find match and now it should say Headquarters at the top and when enough people join it will say Nuketown free for all.
Now you can invite who ever you want

CONSEQUENCES: Nothing really they can just patch the glitch but i need more info about that.

They founder of this is Kanee

[multipage=Wager Match Tutorial]

Required Stuff:
Net Tools v5
Also you have to be host.

Steps
First Step - Go into a wager match game. Really you only need to do this if your losing. (You have to do this while the game is still going)

Second Step - Open up Net Tools v5 on the computer. Click start then click network tools, now find the thing called UDP Flooder

Third Step - Now when you have the UDP Flooder Up. Insert this
First Box Put - 24.24.24.24
Second Box - DataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataDataData
Speed - Make It Max 10

Fourth Step - Push start. Now you will notice you become laggy and your connection drops to red bar stop the UDP Flooder (If kept on to long it will disconnect you from live). Now that you stoped it all the players in the game will time out, and you will be in there by yourself and should say "Enemies forfitting in 20, 10 so on.

Fifth Step - When the game ends because enemies forfitted it will say you lost 10k Cod Points. Go and play any game where you earn cod points. When the games ends it will combine the 10k you lost with the ammount you earned that game.

Tutorial Video

Hope this helped.

[multipage=How to kill teammates in core! Not Patched]

Steps
1.Wait for a teammate to run by a red barrel.
2.Shoot the barrel causing it to explode by your teammate.
3.Have fun making your teammates mad.

Video Tutorial Soon.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=1 Billon Cod Points Glitch Not Patched]

1.Play high roller wager match.
2.Make sure your host then after that u disconnect ur Internet cable.
3.Go to player match
4.You get one billion credits

Video Tutorial Soon.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Clan Tag Tutorial Not Patched Brand New Way 11/28/2010]

1. Sign into two xbox live accounts can't be guest, and make an xbox live party.
2. Click mutliplayer with the one you want the colored clantag on then player match.
3. Now highlight the gamertag you wanted the colored clantag on and push B to the mutliplayer menue.
4. Select Local, then splitscreen.
6. Now push "Y" and go over to party, and click on your profile you want the colored clantag on and click combat record, then push B and go to clan tag.
7. Now select your color and push B back to the mutliplayer menue.
8. Now with your outher controller click Xbox Live/Player Match, And there you go.

Tutorial Video

Hope this helped.

Posted by TTG-Siick-HackzZ
[multipage=Keeping weapons after prestige! Not Patched]

1. Setup your classes how you want them
2. Start a Xbox live party (it doesnt matter of there are friends in it)
3. Go to multiplayer > Xbox live
4. Hover over your name (showing your emblem/background)
4. Hit B and then go local > Split Screen
5. When in a Split screen lobby click "Y" (for friends) then scroll to xbox live party
6. when on the Xbox live party click your self
7. then click combat record. then press "B" Again.
8. Go down to prestige, and follow the instructions.

Video Tutorial

Permission to use this video by TTG_Banta
I did not find this, TTG_Banta founder.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=How to get 30k when you prestige Not Patched]

Steps
1.First get to level 50 and also you need 10k CP (Cod Points)
2.Once your level 50 and have your Cod Points go to wager match.
3.Next find a High Roller game that uses 10k CP.
4.Once your in the lobby go to your player card and prestige.

Now just hope you win the game if so then there you go. If not then your really not losing anything

]Video Tutorial Soon.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Private Match Xp Glitch Patched]

Steps

1. Go to player match and invite one of your friends.
2. Now switch to wager match and then private match.
3. Now make it free for all on nuketown and start the game.
4. When your in the game have your friend kill you and you kill him after that wait 5 seconds and then end the game.
5. Now Disband/end the private match lobby now have your friend invite you back have your friend hit Find Match and you should merge into a lobby now invite all the people you want.

Video Tutorial

Hope this helped.

[multipage=How to get titles and emblems free! Not Patched]

Steps
1. Have a friend invite you to a Player Match.
2. Go to your playercard and hold over the prestige option
3. Have your friend to switch the lobby to Combat Training
4. Select Edit Playercard and do what you would like do on your player card.
5. This is using your combat training money instead of your online, so make sure you have money in combat training for this to work.

Video Tutorial

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Map Glitches/Tricks]

How to get out of Firing Range!

How to get out of Summit!

[multipage=Ten Tips For The Black Ops Zombie "Noob"]

I was never one of those crazy guys who could get to wave 30 and beyond on World At War, and so far I haven’t got there yet on Black Ops either. Those relentless Zombies always seem to creep up behind me or chase me into a corner while I scream like a 5 year old girl.

However, I’ve got some mates who are seasoned BO nuts (Black Ops), already by some impossible trick of nature, and have been telling me many useful tips for surviving in the dark corridors and rooms of the Zombie mode. When I teamed up with them I doubted they were as good as they claimed, and then some 3000 revives later I shut my mouth and paid close attention. We played on Pentagon 5 most of the time so these will be specific for this map.

Tip 1: The Box mistake. One of the first things I’ve realized on ‘5’ is that the wave-10 players (e.g. people who can only get up to round ten) seem so hell-bent on reaching the box and playing lucky dip with their guns that when they get there they don’t know what to do once they have the gun they want…suggestions: shoot. But as we know this isn’t enough, advice to players would be to find the best gun that it is relatively easy to access, like the MPL, which is just through the first unlockable door on 5, or the MP5K on the top floor of the War room (first lift downstairs).

Tip 2: Block them out. Bizarrely, a lot of people forget to barricade and repair holes, leaving huge openings in their defence as they get carried away running deeper into the map or looking for more guns. While ammo and weapons and completely necessary, you should always have one or two people checking the windows. This leads nicely on to the next key point.

Tip 3: Can you hear me! Communication is absolutely vital to progressing in to the later waves of Zombie mode. Too many people don’t turn on their headsets and/or mute other players. This is shooting yourself in the foot before you’ve even begun. For one, your teammate could use the lift by himself, without you knowing about it and then when you need it to escape, it’s on the wrong floor, costing you precious seconds. Or, if you have some sort of plan, you need to be able to communicate it. Most players do go in with some form of strategy so if you’re all doing your own thing it simply won’t work. Most successful matches have an unofficial leader in the lobby that makes decisions when to move down or up a level into a new area.

Tip 4: F****** Doctor. So many gamers have been flummoxed by the appearance of the Doctor (or Tech as some call him). He runs after you and if he grabs you he steals your equipped weapon and teleports you to a random spot on the map. Whilst he can be killed with either a nuke pickup or spamming him with all your gunfire for AGES, you can prevent him coming at all by NOT turning on the power. Although, this means you sacrifice access to the president’s lounge (which is a killer place to camp….see the pun there?) and the sucker punch vendor.

Tip 5: Who’s a tough guy now? As the game hints at in the loading screen, you don’t always want to rush in to revive a downed player straight away. The downed period can keep a player alive for roughly a minute, before they have to spectate the rest of the round. So get someone to cover you while you revive your buddy and choose your moment carefully. One useful thing is using the lift to teleport the Zombies up to the next floor (or down) with you, then quickly going back down to revive someone who can crawl towards the lift. It gives you a few seconds of clear to bring him/her back into the match. Of course there are still occasions when it is simply suicide to try to help a dying player but generally if you play it right this shouldn’t happen much (we hope).

Tip 6: Butcher. In the early stages (say 1-6) it is fairly easy to hold the undead hordes off so it is a good time to rake in the points by using your knife to finish them off. Usually if you stab at a window and then pull out before they lash back you can kill them quite effectively. It gives you a lot more points than regular kills and it saves ammo in the early stages. Also when you get to the last few zombies of a harder round you can once again pick them off with your knife.

Tip 7: Personal space. If you can keep a fair amount of space to move about in, you can mow the zombies down before they get to close to create another space. I have on many occasions hid in a corner and sprayed all my ammo at them, then when I needed to reload I had nowhere to go and no time to get there. Camping spots are the way forward for some players, but you always should have a route of escape if you get overwhelmed. Note that ‘5’ has teleporters once the power is on (but the Doctor will come so you have to weight things out before hand I guess).

Tip 8: Where to pitch?. From what I’ve heard the most sustainable locations are the following:

-The top floor by the first lift (because you can alternate between the two floors, but make sure someone is always near the lift button side)

-The presidents lounge (only two windows, the double doors, and the teleporter to cover. Has the Sucker-punch and also the teleporter as emergency escape) Note: to open the lounge you must turn on the power, and pull the switches in the war room to defcon 5 to lock the teleporters on it, then go in any teleporter. You must leave someone in there at all time if you want it to stay open though.

-The bottom floor in the middle of the labs (because it is a four way corridor with access to multiple rooms and teleporters)

Tip 9: Taste in weapons. Annoyingly when you use the box, you don’t always get a particularly good weapon (note it always starts on the bottom floor in one of the labs) and you haven’t got time to try again so you settle for it and try your best. Try to avoid this. Basically if you can make a crawler to be last zombie still alive in a round, keep him alive and take turns to distract him whilst your teammates take time to get the right gun from the mystery box, it will make a huge difference to your chances of getting further.

Tip 10: Directions. Make sure you learn all the nuances of the levels and take time to familiarize yourself with where all the doors and corridors lead, where the dead ends are, weapon locations etc. Over time this will help to minimize clumsy mistakes and ultimately make you more efficient at dispatching those damn zombies.

Hopefully a few of these pointers were useful, but if you have any golden snippets of knowledge you feel are missing from this list, and that you’re willing to share, then leave a comment and let everyone else know.

[multipage=Zombies Kino Der Untoten]

Kino Der Untoten Invincibility Glitch
Not Patched
Steps
1. Player 1: crouch in a corner
2. Player 2: sprint dive onto Player 1's head, so Player 2 needs to be elevated higher than player 1 to begin with. ( like if player 1 is in a corner below a staircase, and player 2 dives from that stair case )
3. Player 1: Go prone and stand back up
4. Player 1 & 2 don't move out of the corner
5. After player 2 is in the corner prone against the wall, he doesnt move anymore.
6. Player 1 and any other player in the game (besides 2)kill the zombies.
7. Get high on the leaderboards before they patch it

Video Tutorial Soon.

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Kino Der Toten Zombie Guide]

The first goal you need to have while playing this map is to make it to the power switch. If you can restore the power, you'll unlock the teleporter, the perk machines, the Mystery Box, a few traps, and ultimately allow yourself a lot more freedom of movement.

But how do I turn on the power?

Let me explain: You first have to make it through the cinema to the backstage. You can get to the backstage area by either taking the path to the right, or the path to the left. If you decide to take the path to the left, you can pick up an AK74U, access a Mystery Box, and also buy the MPL. The path to the right has the PM63, the MP40, and a Speed Cola. You decide which way you'll go, the most important thing is to get to the power.

Once you get to the backstage of the Theater, the power is located on the southwest portion of this (by the M16). You'll see the curtains on the stage raise, letting you know you have been successful. Also, the front doors of the theater room open up, creating a full open loop of this level.

Important note: It seems like turning on the power unlocks Gas Zombies... and these mother effer's aren't easy. Be aware of this.

How do I turn the Teleporter on?

You have to initiate the link in order to turn the Teleporter on. This is found in the backstage area as well, near the power switch and M16. Hold down the corresponding button until you hear a "click", then head back to the beginning of the level (the Lobby) to use the Teleporter. You'll have to stand on that weird looking platform and interact with it again to make it fully turned on. Once you do this, head back to the Theater Room to be transported to the projection room.

The Teleporter is on, but I'm confused...

The main use of the Teleporter is to transport you to the projection room. You'll find the Pack-a-Punch upgrade kiosk in this room. The most badass aspect of the projector room is the view of the zombies below. You can just sit up there and pick them off one by one, while collecting grenades off the wall and upgrading your weapons. Problem is, this only lasts for about 30 seconds. Also important to note that any zombies in the Teleporter when you use it will die instantly. Use it to your advantage!

When do the Hellhounds show up?

They begin to show up after the 5th wave. They seem to come back every 5th round, although we have seen them only four rounds away a few times.

Best advice here is to find a corner, strap on your Shotgun, and blast away at their heads. If you are playing with a buddy, try to huddle up in opposite corners, so that you can cover each other while you are reloading.

Five (unlocked by beating the single player campaign)

This is the Zombie map that takes place in the Pentagon. There are three floors to be explored, the briefing room (top floor), the war room (second floor), and the basement (obviously the bottom floor).

Much like Kino der Toten, there is a power switch that you are strongly advised to turn on.
[multipage=Five]

Steps
Sorry about the quality my cap card started messing up. Gets better at the end. I will be making a better video.

To do this glitch you either need a lag switch or any way that you can lag out your connection without it lagging you out of the game.

Note: the host can't get out and the host must have the lag switch.

First what you want to do is get enough money to be able to get to the first elevator and go at least up and down 3 times.

Then what you want to do is have every one get in the elevator turn your lag switch on or make your connection lag.

After that hit the elevator and have everybody jump up and down.Once you hear the elevator click and the doors open turn off lag switch. This should lag them out side the elevator.

Video Tutorial

Posted by mikeizzle09

Hope this helped.

[multipage=Five Full Guide]

Where is the power switch in "Five"?

Calm down, I'm getting to that. It's located on the basement level, and is a whole lot easier to get to than the one in Kino der Toten. From the start of the level, open the door to the right ($750) then head to the elevator and go down ($250). Once you're in the War Room (you start the level in the briefing room), find your way to the elevator by clearing the debris ($2000) and take the elevator down once again ($250).

We were able to unlock all of this by round 3 one time, but it's fairly easy and a lot more common by round 4. When you turn the power on in this level, you unlock all the perk machines, unlock the ability to set the Def Con level in the war room, and also turn on all the Teleporters.

Once again, how do I turn on the Teleporters?

These teleporters aren't like the ones in Kino der Toten, and can be used as soon as they are activated via the power switch.

You mentioned the ability to set the Def Con level. Is that like Def Jam?

No. Don't be an ass. When you turn the power on you can go into the war room and set the Def Con level. What this essentially means is that when you get it to Def Con Level 5, you unlock the Pack-a-Punch room. In order to do this, you'll need to activate all four switches in the war room (3 of them are near the Jugger Nog, while the fourth is across the map from all of them). Once they are all activated, all the Teleports will lead to the Pack-a-Punch room.

Who the hell is this scientist-looking douche that keeps stealing all my sh**?!

Yeah, so he found you. He's what the game calls the "Pentagon Tech", and his sole purpose is to steal all your weapons. He shows up after you turn the power on. Don't freak out though, because he can be killed (there's even an Achievement/Trophy for doing it). Read carefully below for the best way to do this:

1. Keep in mind that the Pentagon Tech's hit points definitely increase as the rounds go on, and the more people you have in your party also means he has more health.
2. Claymores are your friend when trying to take this **** down. Place them in large groups in areas you know he is headed, as they will cause a ton of damage this way, while slowing him down.
3. Rather than trying to reload, just keep two weapons fully stocked for when he comes after you.
4. Just like every other enemy in any mode in any game ever, aim for his head. It will take off a lot more damage.
5. If he grabs your first weapon, chase him with your second. Notice he is slowing down? That means he is injured. Don't let up!

I had the MPL with the M16 as a backup weapon and was able to kill him in round six (with a buddy of course). Regardless, this can be done. Just load up on Claymores, have full ammo clips, and get ready to kick some ass!

Killin' Zombies is all about saving up enough money to move on to the next area. It's also about killin' zombies, but that's obvious.

Each kill on a Zombie gives you a certain amount of cashola, which you can then use to purchase and upgrade weapons, open doors, use mystery boxes, and so on. Here's the breakdown of each kill:

Any Zombie- non-lethal hit: 10 Points
Any Zombie- lethal hit: 50-60 Points
Any Zombie- lethal headshot: 100 Points
Any Zombie- non-lethal melee: 10 Points
Any Zombie- lethal melee: 130 Points
Gas Zombie- same
Hellhound Hit- 10 Points
Hellhound Kill- 60-100 Points

Keep in mind that Zombies gain strength and health as you progress through rounds. In the first few rounds, use melee as much as possible (especially when they are behind barriers). Since they are weaker, gaining easy points this way is almost necessary. Also, your pistol in the first few rounds isn't as useless as you think. Aim for the head and get some points. Remember, even non-lethal hits are worth 10 points.

YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO LEAVE TWO ZOMBIES ALIVE AT THE END OF EACH ROUND. Why 2 you ask? Well, because in this version of Nazi Zombies, the remaining Zombie goes berserk, coming at your like a Spider Monkey. If you leave two alive, this won't happen. Yeah that's right, I'm smart. By leaving some alive at the end of the round, you give yourself a chance to repair all the barriers, reload your ammo, figure out a plan, and most likely not die in the coming wave.

Some people have noted that you can simply grenade the last zombie (it blows it's legs off, turning it into a crawler). While I agree with this, it wastes a grenade and leaving two alive is a whole lot easier. Either strategy works though!

The other little trick is to let them take down the barriers in the first few rounds. Sounds stupid I know, but repairing barricades gives your points. Here's the breakdown:

10 Points per board
60 Points for a complete repair

There's a cap on each round however:

Round 1: 40 Points
Round 2: 90 Points
Round 3: 140 Points
Round 4: 140 Points

The weapons hanging around on the wall aren't going to be able to hold up long enough for you to survive longer than a dozen rounds or so. I know it can be done, so don't comment about how cool you are for getting to round whatever without the Mystery Box. For those of us out there who aren't completely badass, the Mystery Box is going to be your ticket to the higher rounds.

So remember to take advantage of this, as it adds up quickly! Leave two Zombies alive!!!

Perks

Every map has Perks hidden within them. You can buy them in vending machines, and they give you... well, Perks. Simple enough I s'pose.

Quick Revive:

$500 Solo/$1500 Co-Op
In solo mode, when you get downed, you get revived (limit 3).
In Co-Op Mode, it allows you to revive a down partner a lot quicker than if you didn't have one.

Pack-A-Punch
$5000
It's a weapon upgrade. Use it on a normal weapon and it morphs into a super awesome one!!! Ahhh!!!

Jugger-Nog
$2500
You'll absolutely need this if you want to succeed solo (but come on, just get some friends already). It lets you run past Zombies and still survive if you are hit a couple of times. Something that won't happen without it.

Double Tap Root Beer
$2000
This speeds up your gun's rate of fire (the opposite effect of alcohol)

Speed Cola
$3000
After you turn the power on, head for this upgrade asap. It reduces your reload time by half, and after the power is on, the zombies go crazy...er.

Mystery Box Weapons

You'll want to open up the Mystery Box in the later rounds. Some people say somewhere near rounds 8 or 9, I say more like around 11 or 12. Thing is, the Mystery Box packs some serious firepower, so when you have enough money saved up, don't be afraid to use it. Just be aware you may end up with a piece of crap weapon!

Special Power-Ups (random drops)

During the game there will be instances where killing a Zombie will ellicit a random power-up drop. These last for a short amount of time, and while you may be tempted to just use them all willy-nilly, there is a lot of strategy to some of these. Also keep in mind that these power-ups can be stacked on top of one another. My favorite one is definitely Double Points plus Instakill.

NUKE
This one is easy enough. It's a giant golden, floating bomb, and when you use it all zombies on the map explode. This won't however end the round, unless all the zombies are readily available for ultimate death. The best strategy I have found with this is to try to use it towards the end of the round, or at least when there are a lot of zombies around. It will be tempting to grab it immediately, but take a step back and survey the landscape. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone uses it when there is one freaking zombie on the map!

CARPENTER
This one repairs all the barricades. It's a giant floating, golden hammer. While it does give you 200 points, it's a whole lot less than if you were to repair them all manually. Nonetheless, this is a great power-up to use immediately, especially if you are under attack by a horde of flesh-eating freakbags.

INSTAKILL
If you see a golden skull in front of you, that's an Instakill. When you use it, all zombies become one-hit kills. Key strategy here is to pull out your knife or pistol, and go to town! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MAIN WEAPONS AMMO when an Instakill is activated. This is the perfect opportunity to get a grasp on the wave.

DOUBLE POINTS
See that floating "X2" symbol? No, that's not a reference to the second X-Men movie, it's a double points power-up, and it does just that. In other words, a hit that usually gives you 10 points now gives you 20. Easy enough right? Such an amazing power-up due to the fact that your points accumulate so much faster, allowing you to open doors, purchase weapons, set traps, and whatever else you need money for a lot faster.

MAX AMMO
From what I have noticed, this is the most common power-up you will see. When you activate it, your ammo will refill. If you are all using a headset (which you should be), make sure to tell everyone to reload right before you pick this up.

One huge advantage to this power-up is that it refills your Mystery Box Weapons. This is the only way to do this, making this power-up one of the most important ones.

DEATH MACHINE
This is only available in the "Five" map (although rumors claim it will be available on the DLC maps soon). The Death Machine is a giant minigun you can use for a short period of time. It's just a whole lot of badass

[multipage=Zombie Arcade]

Sorry none yet, I don't think any have been found
[multipage=Classic Zombie Maps]

Comming Soon!

ALSO COMING SOON, HOW TO GET ZOMBIE MAPS FREE! =D

Thanks for your time guys, if you have any comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns, just comment down below! I will gladly answer anything! :wub: :love:

Thanks all of that is now patched. I will start doing this in premium if this tuff ever comes back.
12-01-2010, 03:12 AM #75
Originally posted by i
Thanks all of that is now patched. I will start doing this in premium if this tuff ever comes back.

FIRST OF ALL, you have no right to just come into this thread, and simply put down ALL of my hard work of research. SECOND, I was just ASKED to try ALL of this stuff about 10 minutes ago, and I removed what was patched. The only thing that im still not sure about is The Billion CoD Points, because I tried it and I only got 500k, not a billion. THIRD, next time ASK me if this stuff works BEFORE you just Say "All of this thiss patched, thanks but if they work again ill post myself". I dont appreciate your ignorance JUST to be contrary. If you dont like the thread and dont trust it, DONT post here. :n:
12-01-2010, 03:22 AM #76
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
FIRST OF ALL, you have no right to just come into this thread, and simply put down ALL of my hard work of research. SECOND, I was just ASKED to try ALL of this stuff about 10 minutes ago, and I removed what was patched. The only thing that im still not sure about is The Billion CoD Points, because I tried it and I only got 500k, not a billion. THIRD, next time ASK me if this stuff works BEFORE you just Say "All of this thiss patched, thanks but if they work again ill post myself". I dont appreciate your ignorance JUST to be contrary. If you dont like the thread and dont trust it, DONT post here. :n:

Good for now but not for later. All i said but this is very well compiled. :y:
12-01-2010, 03:28 AM #77
Originally posted by i
Good for now but not for later. All i said but this is very well compiled. :y:

Well even if most of it does get patched LATER ON, I will ALWAYS add more stuff to it as it comes, and wouldnt you rather have known this stuff NOW and been able to do it while its around, then to NEVER have even known? You dont make any sense to me dude. /facepalm
12-01-2010, 03:40 AM #78
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Well even if most of it does get patched LATER ON, I will ALWAYS add more stuff to it as it comes, and wouldnt you rather have known this stuff NOW and been able to do it while its around, then to NEVER have even known? You dont make any sense to me dude. /facepalm

Me and people i know tend to find this stuff as i have some stuff for CT on ps3 that still hasn't been released and i here about all of this when its released from friends anyway. Do as you wish but really it's ngu's fault for not making precautions against snakes.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

This is also wrong section..

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Also the billion COD points thing is patched.. as well as splitscreen points.
Last edited by Mr. Aimbot ; 12-01-2010 at 03:43 AM.
12-01-2010, 03:44 AM #79
Originally posted by i
Me and people i know tend to find this stuff as i have some stuff for CT on ps3 that still hasn't been released and i here about all of this when its released from friends anyway. Do as you wish but really it's ngu's fault for not making precautions against snakes.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

This is also wrong section..

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Also the COD points thing is patched..

OMFG dude... I SAID in the comment I wrote you that, I wasnt sure, so I was going to remove it, and HOW is it in the wrong section? 7 OR 8 mods hace viewed it, and im pretty sure they would have moved it by now. You are really starting to get on my nerves because you seem like you are simply TRYING to go opposite of what im saying, im trying to help NGU and you are making it harrd for me to do that. So please, just stop. :n: /facepalm
12-01-2010, 03:46 AM #80
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
OMFG dude... I SAID in the comment I wrote you that, I wasnt sure, so I was going to remove it, and HOW is it in the wrong section? 7 OR 8 mods hace viewed it, and im pretty sure they would have moved it by now. You are really starting to get on my nerves because you seem like you are simply TRYING to go opposite of what im saying, im trying to help NGU and you are making it harrd for me to do that. So please, just stop. :n: /facepalm

Black Ops Glitches and Tricks.. hmm what are these and our GREAT mods.. lol that is funny.
Copy and pasting others info is really helping this site, i mean its a great compile but im stating the fact that it will reach a point where everyone will keep glitches to themselves then you=****ed?
12-01-2010, 03:46 AM #81
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest

Is there a way to be host? I just keep backing out and trying again.
12-01-2010, 03:47 AM #82
this is a great thread

sub to me below!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo