12-23-2010, 03:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so thers this 3 gun glitch going around i thogh i might wan t to post how so here it is

1. Make your way to the Bowie Knife on Kino Der Toten with at least 3000 dollars, and a crawler zombie.

2. Allow the zombie to hit you once.

3. Buy the Bowie Knife after the zombie hits you once.

4. While your character is twirling the knife in his hands, allow the crawler to hit you again, downing you. (For this to work, you must not have Juggernaut)

5. Have a friend revive you, and if done correctly, you will not be holding a weapon.

6. Go to the box, or buy a weapon off the wall, and you should have that weapon as your third weapon.

The only limitations to this glitch are that to start the glitch, you have to already have two weapons, and both of the weapons have to be not a pistol. If you are downed with a pistol, such as the Ray Gun, your character will pull out that pistol while in last stand, and the glitch will not work. Also, after you do the glitch correctly, you will be unable to stab zombies. You will not have a knife at all, and you will not be able to purchase the Bowie knife again.

I hope this glitch helps you guys, and again, it still works after the patch, as I got it to work earlier this morning.Smile

Credits to qazabaz
for the nice find

my psn: god-dr1nks_pepsi

The following 3 users say thank you to billybob4146 for this useful post:

amboy20, Cold_Flamezzz, Goldberg
02-21-2011, 06:46 PM #20
Siike
Gym leader
Thank You Man This Helps Alot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo