Originally posted by stlouisx92 View Post
thanksssss Winky Winky

Still taking credits for my glitch i c :/
01-05-2011, 08:36 AM #94
killerkiwi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ayf View Post
Still taking credits for my glitch i c :/

Do you have a thread posted before it?????
Last edited by killerkiwi ; 01-05-2011 at 08:38 AM.
01-05-2011, 08:50 AM #95
ayf
Grunt
Originally posted by killerkiwi View Post
Do you have a thread posted before it?????

? Nop, i found this glitch 2 weeks ago, with a friend of mine and 2 randoms in a random pub games, the 2 randoms said they wouldnt show to their friends etc then 2 days later, theres 50 videos of it on youtube and tutorials on internet on how to do it^^

idc tho, just sad ppl take credits for smthing they didn't found themselves. knowing i found a important glitch on black ops zombies is enough to make me proud Happy
01-05-2011, 09:00 AM #96
? Nop, i found this glitch 2 weeks ago, with a friend of mine and 2 randoms in a random pub games, the 2 randoms said they wouldnt show to their friends etc then 2 days later, theres 50 videos of it on youtube and tutorials on internet on how to do it^^

idc tho, just sad ppl take credits for smthing they didn't found themselves. knowing i found a important glitch on black ops zombies is enough to make me proud Happy

So there's no possible way someone could of pressed L2 when a grenade was thrown and out of monkey bombs only to throw more monkey bombs than before yourself? Or that it couldn't of been discovered by people who have never played with the randoms or your friend, or yourself before, during or after, you did?

Maybe you did discover it first and everyone now knows of it because of you, but you didn't document your discovery in any fashion. so therefore the one with the earliest form of proof wins. same as copy right.

Either way...it's not reeeeeaaallly infinite monkeys. you only have as many as you have grenades to throw back. but it's still nice either way.
01-05-2011, 09:06 AM #97
killerkiwi
Bounty hunter

you should have shared with ngu first ..A written thread first so ngu users get to try first before it goes on youtube????Then you get much respect....
01-05-2011, 01:06 PM #98
K-oTiC_GuNNeRz
Bounty hunter
Thanks for this! This really is awesome.I just hope not to see any vids as this is a great glitch.

Keep up the great work. Smile
01-05-2011, 05:14 PM #99
stlouisx92
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GuNNeRz View Post
Thanks for this! This really is awesome.I just hope not to see any vids as this is a great glitch.

Keep up the great work. Smile

thanks Smile :bro:
01-05-2011, 05:25 PM #100
Fire.
Im a fed.
Originally posted by stlouisx92 View Post
1. Get Monkey's
2. Throw them all
3. Throw A Grenade Against A Wall
4. Press The Button To Throw A Monkey While Standing Over The Grenade

Wah Lah!

Hey thanks! You helped me find this glitch! You must login or register to view this content.
Respect :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo