Post: FeaR Global is Recruiting ! MLG Variant - Looking for players who are serious
01-15-2011, 02:36 PM #1
WhosJab
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We were once linked to the MLG Team FeaR and we are aware they exist, and I've spoken and speak to them regularly - We have no bad blood between us, and nothing against one another. (That was for those who wanted to call us fanboys, losers, or wanna be's)

Now to the serious stuff . . .

We are looking for 2-3 more (5 man roster) to start up and become the FeaR Global GB team. We will be playing MLG Variant. Now, we are not just recruiting anyone. We play by this saying:
"If you like who you're playing with, then winning or losing doesn't really matter in the end."
Now needless to say, we're here to play for keeps/win but we are also here to enjoy our time. I dont want ******bags on the team who will make others not want to play with their fellow team mates, I want a team filled with friends. A team of friends, normally can outstand a team of strangers.

We will NOT be disbanding and restarting at every loss, we will not be disputing matches we lost, we will not be treating this like its a joke - we are serious and hope you to be too.

Now to our past, and other information. . .

FeaR Global is a fairly well viewed and known YouTube based team, that was restarted for 2011, and is taking up arms in the competitive world. We will be running MLG Variant as our Game Type, and are planning to attend LAN events IF we come together as a team and perform well on GB (Yes, we know LAN and GB are whole different ball games).

Now, I (FeaR Global's founder) will be leading this team. I have lead Team DMG's GB team (top page GB team for PS3 on MW2) as well as a few top page COD4 teams. I have lead many other top rated sniping teams, and I have a military background (USMC) as well as attended military school in which I was a leading officer of. So all in all, I believe I am a good/fair leader and genuinely care about my team. Now, if you check my rank on here I have none. That's because I restarted on here as well as on YouTube recently... But if you judge people by GB Rank, then you probably wont fit in here.

Anyway, to join hit me up on psn: WhosJab

When you add us there, or post here... Please include the following information when you join my party/post on here.

Position you play :
Headset you use :
GB rank and basic past on GB :
Your BASIC schedule of when you are on :

Be prepared for some scrims and some questions as well !

You must login or register to view this content.
FeaR Global's Founding Member
- WhosJab

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo