01-20-2011, 09:39 PM #1
Fikki
Back to NGU and Glitching
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let me verify quickly! This allows the user to have unlimited lives in Search and Destroy ONLINE and it is confirmed to be working as of 1/20/11! However the XP earned cannot be changed :( I noticed this when I tried earning 50K XP per kill :P.

GLITCH IS PATCHED TODAY 3/9/11

Works with both PS3 and XBOX

1. You need 2 people

2. One person go to player match lobby and invite the other person

3. now the host of the lobby switches the lobby to Private Match

4. Then The Host Switch to combat training

5. The host leaves

6. The person that wasnt the host is now the host. and in a player Match. but it still shows your combat rank.

7. Then the new host invites the old host back.

8. Once the old host joins back change the lobby to wager match Then back to Player match

9. Then the new host leaves And goes in private match.

If the game lobby cloes for the new old host. then have him back out to TV menu And Redo steps 1-9.

10. Once in A private match Set up all rules how you want only some will stay the same.
Then go Into Edit game options. Then general options, Lives and health options. And W8 on this screen.

11. Now while your on the live, health and options screen
have the player thats in the lobby. invite you back to the lobby.

12. Once done set lives and health to what you want and then hit B to back out.

13. Now Invite your friends back. and if your still host when the match starts. it should start up with your rules. And Map.

NOTES

Lastly, this takes several tries before it successfully works in some cases, I have a friend who couldnt after 10 tries and apparently its happening to several users here to, I am looking into it, thanks
Last edited by Fikki ; 03-09-2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Asking for reputation.

The following 35 users say thank you to Fikki for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, $oulja, 890popbox, Accurs0, Analdogfag, aNaTuMy-, bo3wais, CasJ, Classy., Conveyy, Corey---, icmac3, iiSuPerBaD, iLanCe, k1ll3rs0wn, Kill_tony485, Leiino, lK U S lH, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. Star, mrmoss, Murt, Raichu595, Reay, ryz999, tambiya786, TBAGsx9, thebosspr, TiiKToK, TONEY777, TOX!G, w8t4it, XkuronosX, xSpEcTrEx, Xx-NukeClan-xX
01-21-2011, 09:04 PM #56
Alright so I got this to work yesterday WITH both unlimited time and lives. I tried repeating it but can't seem to get unlimited time anymore. But this actually did save in my recent games as a 34 minute 12 second legit match. Only problem was we let the match play entirely through and it didn't stick.
01-21-2011, 10:58 PM #57
Cyrious
Mr. Why So Cyrious?
Anyone wanna try this with me to see if it works still?
01-21-2011, 11:39 PM #58
Dillon
Error… Cat invasion!
i can get it to do s&d on nuketown but not unlimited lives add me PWNED-fatboy maybe we can get it to work
01-21-2011, 11:42 PM #59
Nj1015
Keeper
Looking to do this with someone I'm on right now.

Gamertag nathan1015

Thanks
01-21-2011, 11:52 PM #60
Anyone mind trying this with me? If so, add me. My PSN is xVi3wX.
01-22-2011, 12:08 AM #61
Does this still work
01-22-2011, 12:13 AM #62
jsteele
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
What did u try it on ps3 or xbox???

What did u do it on, ps3 or xbox?? If u look at my prior post, I said that it does count toward your xp online, but it was team deathmatch in Array.. I looked down at my xp points and it kept updating with each kill... And it stuck to after match was over with...

i tried on PS3 and most of the time when we tried this it popped up weird codes instead of our classes and we couldnt spawn
01-22-2011, 12:40 AM #63
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by jsteele View Post
i tried on PS3 and most of the time when we tried this it popped up weird codes instead of our classes and we couldnt spawn

Ok, make sure you start over and back out all the way to the t.v. menu where u can select multiplayer, zombies, ect... And make sure ur friends does this too.. Also, make sure yall switch between lobbies quickly, I noticed when my friend was taking too long, we got knocked into a match with no classes and we could not do anything either.. I keep on ending up in a team deatch match with my friend.. 1vs 1, all stats do stick online... Then we end up in a locked wager match lobby, where only our friends can join, no one else...

The following user thanked rockym56 for this useful post:

Fikki
01-22-2011, 02:01 AM #64
JewVOsama
You go boom big HERO
I already made a correct tutorial, and Raichu found a way to make unlimited time and lives and all custom settings, but a fking mod closed it saying "already posted" when the fking original thread didn't even fking work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo