Post: [Ps3] Great Find :: Ps3 Encryption and Decryption Key HINT ::
01-23-2011, 03:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, So I was loading my game to play Black Ops and It came to my head when I saw something.

Before I start off with anything. I must say I am a new member and If you dont trust me its cool. Ill gain everyones trust somehow....

When My game was loading, I saw on the bottom right corner "Encryption File " Then Followed by a Date. Maybe this can help us find the keys.
And Maybe a Hidden User on the Computer behind the chair were we start can help us extract it from the game..
And then All the classified stuff in the Intro of Black Ops actually means something.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CtdJlGy8bk"]Youtube[/ame]

Watch that video

and then theres also a fact that there is a DECODE and ENCODE Option in the computer behind the chair. Which could mean something else? Clues are Possibly falling in to place. If my video gets removed It can Possibly be that this is right and Treyarch doesn't want us to know, they just want us to think its a easter egg which possibly it is not.
This is all a theory which is very suspicious. Hopefully Im right. Thanks for Seeing the video and see myother videos like montages and stuff.

Heres a video for you can see when Im talking about.

Do not hate if you think this was actually the keys, Read the title next time as it say HINT in capitalized letters.
I spent alot of time recording this and putting everything into place, Please thank or subscribe or something, Thanks for reading..

The following 7 users say thank you to Ehhx for this useful post:

.Requiem., Dennfoxjames, Dexgod, Hells, ihatecompvir, JTAGXENON, Ninja
01-23-2011, 11:06 AM #56
wow what a great find lol:p
01-23-2011, 11:30 AM #57
Originally posted by iGamerXx View Post
Yea, Whatever everyone talking shit is a troll.
EVERY single post even a creative one has turned into something that everyone talks shit to. Every post is now a flame war and has ruined the forum because of every stupid premuim member that thinks they are better than everyone else. Ill just stop posting but ILL be laughing at everyone when I use this method and get somewere in life with it. And if hunter128 and any other hacker finds out with this method EVERYONE that flamed in this post will owe me a apoligy.
Another reason why they would put it in the game was because they didnt want to keep it on a harddrive and they think they we wont know a "secret" command to be able to get into the game using the computer. Understand that. Everyone will just be flaming to just close the thread. Ill go sign up somewere were people are helpful and are not inconsiderate jerks.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

yea thats why you bought premuim on this site right? Your probably just a 14 - 17 year old f@g that thinks he's better than everyone else because he bought premuim on a big site. and gets "Leaked stuff" from it. Stop being rude and i dont see you helping trying to get this fixed.

K for one, Im 17 and not a fag like u.

Second, I aint trying to help SHIT. Why would i help a bunch of noobs be them selves?

third, i really dont care for it, cause i got a xbox 360 that can do mods on BO already, so yea.

Fourth, i bought premium cause i can, i got a job and can spend my money how ever i want, Your pry one lazy ass that sits on your moms couch and plays ps3 all day while ur mom yells at u to get a job, am i right?:black:

And so yea.
Anyother shit you wanna say? QUOTE me again,
01-23-2011, 11:32 AM #58
FrOzTi
Gym leader
-.- This Is The ****in Release Date Of Black Ops Idiot
01-23-2011, 11:40 AM #59
Originally posted by another user
K for one, Im 17 and not a fag like u.

17 and you act like that? Maybe someone needs to grow up abit. Wow

The following 2 users say thank you to dex2grigg for this useful post:

mcc123mcc, Parablank
01-23-2011, 11:42 AM #60
Aspire.
The future is in your hands
I LOL'Awesome face so hard when I read all these posts =D
01-23-2011, 11:43 AM #61
joerfc
RANGERS
lol nice find ma man
01-23-2011, 11:43 AM #62
hahahhahahhahah what a dumb ****, thats just a part of the game to make it look good/.
01-23-2011, 11:54 AM #63
brenzo2
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by XxLuisMaxX View Post
i thought about this when I saw it in the intro but it makes no sense that they would put some sort of hint for us to find out how to mod...just saying

Thats because they haven't :L it's part of the game... War, Fighting, Hacking, Shooting... ect Winky Winky
01-23-2011, 11:55 AM #64
Hurldoh
Kiss My Country Ass
Quit flaming nerds. You're making yourself look like an idiot by doing so.

Learn some respect and grow up. You all act like you're 12 trying to be cool over a keyboard.

He was trying to help.

****ing ignorant kids.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo